chickenhound

Minecraft!

Ohmaigawd. <3 Has anyone else seen the Mooshrooms?

user posted image

I want one so badly. ;3;

I finally started playing on 1.8 today. XD I love the new Vine block. I have a self-made swamp area, so the vines make it look much better. Same with the iron bars. Look way better than fenceposts for cages.

OH MY GOD I WANT ONE.

Notch had better add those asap. X3

Vines look really neat, I think. The whole game is pretty great. I still die all the time in survival mode but I also spend a lot of time exploring on creative and trying to find abandoned mineshafts and things by flying around.

I was playing on my friend's SMP server, aaand then this happened.

user posted image

Endy gave me a hug and impaled me with a gold block at the same time.

Then he proceeded to randomly pick up and put down blocks until he blocked off the door. o3o;

I love the Endermen. <3 Has anyone else noticed that it seems really hard to get the Endermen mad at you on SMP just by looking at them? o_o; Or is that just me? That, and their jaw won't seem to open. (Which I have no complaints with. Their mouths are terrifying. D:)

Edited by Switch

I think I played for all of a week before giving up on it. It doesn't really seem to have much of a point compared to other games.

There is no point.

You just...play.

I'm not looking forward to the Mooshrooms. They look dumb to me.

Edited by Getpwned

Explains why I got bored then lol. I can't do anything, real life or game, if I can't find a point to it (actually that's got me in trouble educationally because it's taken me until twenty years old to be able to even hope to understand maths)

Well, here's a project for you: Make a computer inside Minecraft. biggrin.gif

And I downloaded the Click Mining fix, so I can now mine sand while sprinting! biggrin.gif Also, I went through 2 diamond shovels doing that xd.png

Is anyone going on the server? Anyone? Or do I have to be alone again.

EDIT: Neither. Server is down.

Edited by 48844

I would've been on, but I can't play on my laptop and the desktop is occupied. :c

Since no one answered me last time:

Is anyone else unable to change skins? >.>'

Since no one answered me last time:

Is anyone else unable to change skins?  >.>'

My sister was unable to change her skin via uploading it to the minecraft website.

What worked was this;

Log into the Minecraft website, then go to whichever site you get skins from, (she used freeminecraftskins). Instead of downloading the skin, she used the 'apply skin to character' link. It worked, instead of saying something in red when she tried uploading the skin that she had downloaded. I can't for the life of me remember what it said in red though, but it was something that was lacking information.

Oddly enough it works normally now, so I'm not sure what the problem was.

I don't think I'm able to host the server today... But I'll try ASAP. biggrin.gif

EDIT: Ok! I'm probably hosting the server 24/7 tomorrow. If you don't agree, please tell here!

Edited by caramba2654

Is the server supposed to be up now? It just, um, did something, I don't think it crashed, but, um, what happened?

There is no point.

You just...play.

I'm not looking forward to the Mooshrooms. They look dumb to me.

They probably will be very rare, like the pink sheep

Has anyone actually found a pink sheep yet? |D

I've found quite a few brown ones (not as rare as I thought they were) but I have yet to see a pink one.

Has anyone actually found a pink sheep yet? |D

I've found quite a few brown ones (not as rare as I thought they were) but I have yet to see a pink one.

i've actually seen pink rather often xd.png

Has anyone been any game-breaking bugs since 1.8 came out? Two of my friends ran into huge bugs. One crashes when they launch the game itself, the other crashes when they connect to a server.

My friend has been on minecraft since 1.8 and it worked pretty good for him.

:3

We found a pink sheep ontop of a house roof

New updates look cool. I wish I owned the game. But then again, my computer does NOT do very well just with Classic and I do believe buying the full version would make it explode. Much less connecting to a server. Still, I can't wait for the next updates and I'll be haunting youtube. xd.png

Once I've found a pink sheep in my first minute of playing in a world. I got it's wool and marked my spawn with it biggrin.gif

Also I have already found at least 10 spider jockeys...

I'm waiting for a stable release for the server, because none came out today.

I think he's still looking for a stable 1.8 server or something that can run 1.8 or something... I'm just guessing but I could be wrong.

Also, I just got my first creeper scare recently. Soundless creepers are soundless.

Tip: Don't make enemies hostile in the night if you're not ready for it yet.

Actually, it because Bukkit hasn't updated to 1.8.1 yet. So I'm using the experimental 1.8.1 Bukkit releases. But it needs to be stable for it to work, otherwise it could corrupt maps and such. And lately almost none got released. So that's why I'm waiting.