Carnivorous M.

Describe-A-Dragon!

CuffedDemon- Write that description!

I'll take suggestions for any undescribed dragons.

Please do not pick Daisuki as he is only a temporary nameholder. Shrubtail also has a pending description, so can't choose him either.

Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning,

Lest these Titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash.

Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting,

Alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Lapis Moon was summoned through the powers of the legendary titans, Nordicity, Elecmon and Vespa's violent clashes. A strange combination of their energies swirled and merged, forming the core of a small marble-like egg with shades of shifting seas. Waiting with anticipation for the prophesized guardian from whom would end the war of the titans, the local dragon-keepers cared and watched Lapis' egg closely.

However, alas, for years the eggshell remained intact without a single fracture in sight. One by one, local villagers gradually lost faith of ever finding peace once more until there was one final soul who's hope never wavered. A small girl with a ocarina barely larger than her hands.

"Let me play it a song." She pleaded to the elders.

Putting the small flute to her lips, she released a tune never heard nor never sung, yet, it was a melody that all knew.

The girl smiled as her last note hung in the air. Before her, the guardian egg begun wobbling and rocking. Sounds could be heard coming from inside. Slowly the eggs occupant began chipping away at its prison until finally, a very small creature emerged, barely larger than the little girl's hands.

Full version. This probably won't fit, so I'll have to cut it back significantly. I wanted something of a nod to Pokemon 2000.

Edited by Daydreamer09

Unnamed Female Pink- Write That Description!

BWAHAHA, chose something you can't describe.

I said 'no unnamed', among others. That wasn't funny.

:\

@Daydreamer: Lapis Moon, write that description!

Just check, as many of mine are described. No song/poetry/joke/unnamed suggestions. Fading Ember and Piopopo currently have pending descriptions, and I am still working on an idea for Poisoned Dove. Topic/personality suggestions more than welcome.

Hrmph. Please don't choose either KnifeGuard, PulpyCuffs, BananaPeeler or HallowedRage since they already have pending descriptions.

Will edit when I find a dragon to describe. biggrin.gif

@Doc: Did you? I only just posted on page 6 so I wasn't paying too much attention.

Anyway-

Wheatley- Write That Description!

Maybe say, he was to be an autumn but he was concieved and laid very, very late, so he became an early Winter instead of the Autumn his parents had wanted him to be. Nevertheless, they went on to name him Wheatley, after the ripening of wheat in autumn.

Okay, good?

Edited by dracoon

Hrmph. Please don't choose either KnifeGuard, PulpyCuffs, BananaPeeler or HallowedRage since they already have pending descriptions.

Will edit when I find a dragon to describe.  biggrin.gif

@Doc: Did you? I only just posted on page 6 so I wasn't paying too much attention.

Anyway-

Wheatley- Write That Description!

Maybe say, he was to be an autumn but he was concieved and laid very, very late, so he became an early Winter instead of the Autumn his parents had wanted him to be. Nevertheless, they went on to name him Wheatley, after the ripening of wheat in autumn.

Okay, good?

... actually, Wheatley will be described in February, once Portal 2 is out... x3 He's one of the dragons named after a character, and I do intend on describing him accordingly. (Ridley, both Embers, Jack, Miranda, Garrus and Kraid also qualify... bleh. The re-name feature cannot come soon enough, because I DO need to change many of these).

I will say, that's an interesting idea, at least xd.png

River Sliver- Write that description!

Edited by Dr. Paine

Oh. *has been slacking off the naming of dragons*

Btw, I'm reading your scroll. biggrin.gif And thanks, I was just thinking...

Wheatley=Wheat?

Oh. *has been slacking off the naming of dragons*

Btw, I'm reading your scroll. biggrin.gif And thanks, I was just thinking...

Wheatley=Wheat?

Actually, Wheatley = a sapient AI core voiced by Stephen Merchant, who has been told that just about anything he can do will cause him to die.

I'm just waiting until the game is out until I write it. (... I'm also working on Commander Shepard, it's just a placeholder name until I find a more appropriate breed. Maybe GoN)

Doc, you mean RiverSlicer?

Taking suggestions~

Doc, you mean RiverSlicer?

Taking suggestions~

Yes x3. Sorry, working on another project...

-sighs- I think I might duck out of this game until we do get the renaming feature xd.png

Ah, it's just that I have so many blunas that I just named them under 1 prefix- 'River'.

Soo, getting back on topic... tongue.gif

CarbonRage -- Write that description!

Pending: Glides With Rainbows, Green of Land

Be sure to make sure you don't pick one that already has a description! Suggestions would be lovely! happy.gif

Edit: Not sure if this is what you had in mind, but I like it. smile.gif

Talis Magnum:

Talis Magnum is driven by one thing and one thing only: creating the most powerful magical artifact to ever exist.  Like any magi, his magic is incredibly powerful, but for some reason his charms and talismans always have some intrinsic flaw.  This, obviously, is a huge impediment against achieving his dream, and he devotes days at a time to studying and experimenting, trying to learn why he continually fails.  The only dragon who has the patience to handle him is his mate, Loch Talia, a pretty water dragon.  Magnum truly loves Talia, but he often gets so caught up in his studies that he forgets to show it.  Talia understands, though; she loves him for who he is, even if he is a bit absentminded.
Edited by Danne

Talis Magnum- Write that description! biggrin.gif

Can you describe her relationship with her mate? I'm curious as to how you think a magi and water would hook up. wink.gif

Don't ask for Daisuki, Shrubtail or Lapis Moon along with things that currently have descriptions.

As You Wish - Write that description!

Open to suggestions (especially for skywings and magis), but might not take them. Dragons below Hesbara lack descriptions. Previous posts have been updated with descriptions for Barisk and Quelhana.

Most Nocturne Guards will intervene only in the case of significant crimes - robbery, arson, and the like - feeling that minor human affairs are in general no concern for dragons.  Vyrkaja, on the other hand, will help anyone who needs it, even if the aid is something as mundane as giving directions.  She's become known as "Lioness," for her steadfast defense of those in need, and is one of the best-liked nocturnes in Dragontown.
Edited by Mathcat

Vyrkaja - Write that description!!

No suggestions I'm afraid...

As for me, many dragons already have descriptions, so please check, and a lot have pending descriptions, but as there really is a lot, I can't list them. sad.gif Most though are in this thread... Meh. smile.gif

Lady Ankh is a strange sort. Veiled in an eerie majestic beauty, known by most as 'Alternative', many believe that Lady Ankh is the leader of some sort of strange secret cult. Ankh herself finds this notion hilarious, and so does everything in her power to convince others that this is true. She does this in many ways, including having hushed conversations that she is sure others can't overhear, and leaving odd artifacts around the place.

Due to her actions, Ankh has even developed a small cult following who will do whatever she wishes, which includes her devoted mate Rory and her mother's estranged on-off mate Baro.

Edited by littleangelamy22

Lady Ankh -- Write that description!

Suggestion: Is she the priestess of a cult? Or perhaps she is being pressured to join one, but she doesn't want to for some reason?

Pending: Glides With Rainbows, Green of Land, Talis Magnum

Some are already approved, so be sure to check! Suggestions welcome!

Edit: He's pretty inbred. I give all my inbreds eccentric personalities. xd.png Here's the result:

Winter Spell:

Winter specializes in cold magic, which he learned while living with his Ice dragon mother.  Dragons come from far and wide to view the fantastic ice sculptures he creates with his magic, and hatchlings love to play in the snowfields that he generates when he's bored.  He may or may not be a little crazy.  It's difficult to tell.
Edited by Danne

Winter Spell - Write that description!

Open to suggestions (especially for skywings and magis), but might not take them. Dragons below Vyrkaja lack descriptions.

When Oroena first approached the small band of starving dragons, she was more inclined to hasten the inevitable than to help, but the look in Guardian Tawn's eyes made her hesitate.  Rather than challenge the guardian dragon, she instead agreed to help feed the travelers for a couple of days - a length of time which kept expanding, to the point where it seemed perfectly natural for Oroena to become one of the primary hunters for Bonescale Weyr.  Oroena still grumbles about the intruders, even though the youngest of the original group is now a proud grandparent, but for all her caustic remarks she is the best hatchling-tender a dragon parent could wish for.
Edited by Mathcat

Oroena - Write that description!

No suggestions again... I'm so blocky. tongue.gif

As for me, many dragons already have descriptions, so please check, and a lot have pending descriptions, but as there really is a lot, I can't list them. Most though are in this thread... Meh.

Lordly Carrot of Hope is a very humble dragon. While he bursts with an inner pride about his role in the coveted hope lineage, he is very determined to not let others see him as proud in a conceited or vain way.

Lordly Carrot of Hope is also very hopeful, like many of his Hope relatives, and he never has a doubt in his mind that one day lineages like his will not be needed, as there will be no cancer for any dragon (or human) to have to fight valiantly against.

^If you want to help with this, please please do. smile.gif

Lordly Carrot of Hope -- Write that description!

...You had to know I was going to pick that. laugh.gif I don't have a prompt, I just want to see how other people describe Hope dragons. smile.gif

Pending: Pending: Glides With Rainbows, Green of Land, Talis Magnum, Winter Spell

Be sure to check for an approved description before picking one! Suggestions welcome!

@Hoping Grace:

Very few dragons have a name that suits them as well as Grace's.  Ever the optimist, she is gentle, kind, and loving.  She moves with a smooth, elegant grace that quickly captured the heart of her mate, Gentle Bravery.  Grace comes from the Hope lineage, a family of purebred Pink dragons whose goal is to raise awareness for -- and eventually stop -- the terrible scourge that is breast cancer.  Her greatest wish is for a cure to be discovered, so that no human or dragon will ever have to suffer from this disease again.
Edited by Danne

Hoping Grace: Write that Description!!

No prompts. smile.gif I shall have to see how you describe your hope dragon.

As for me, many dragons already have descriptions, so please check, and a lot have pending descriptions, but as there really is a lot, I can't list them. Most though are in this thread...

Take one look at Skullduggery Pleasant, and he looks just any an ordinary dragon. Look closer, and you'll see that he's actually got a skull for a head. He's also got elemental powers of fire, and has a very special skill of being a brilliant detective; nothing gets past him.

And he's the good guy.

^That kind of failed. The name of Skullduggery Pleasant is actually based off of the Skeleton detective Sullduggery Pleasant in the Skullduggery Pleasant book series. I tried to base the description off the character, but I think I failed...

Skulduggery Pleasant - Write that description!

His name is an oxymoron; perhaps he's a sadist? Or in the other direction, he tries not to lie or trick other dragons too often (and when he does he tries to lessen the harm).

I currently have pending Alastriona Ivory, Natadita Paiva, Ja'xom's Ruth, Dr House MD, and the Barbershop Quartet hatchlings. Check to see if the dragon you're looking at has a description.

High Priestess of Dagd, the Magic Clan, Dagda Finn takes her duties very seriously. She is responsible for the use and abuse of Magic all throughout her Clan, and is thus bestowed with greater-than-normal powers to help her. Also under her care are all the priests- and priestesses-in-training (or, as she calls them, "the little snots") who apparently would never have made it in the dark world outside the Clan. She insists upon being addressed by her full title, which poses a problem as the title does not exist yet, for while "Dagda" refers to her membership in the Clan, no one has yet come up with a name meaning "The Snob".
Edited by klinneah

Dagda Finn - Write that description!

Open to suggestions (especially for skywings and magis), but might not take them. Dragons below Oroena lack descriptions.

Emaerl Chinook always likes to be in charge, even when he really has no idea what's going on.  Given his forceful and domineering personality, other dragons find it easiest to just let him do whatever he wants and pick up the pieces later.  Since the trickster magi Orlaera finally knocked some small amount of sense into him, he mainly sticks to dominating conversations, except on the rare occasions when he fancies himself an expert on battle strategy or magic and decides to show the other dragons how it's done.
Edited by Mathcat

Emaerl Chinook - Write that description!

His code is "Blam." Does that affect him at all?

Open to suggestions. Check if the dragon has a description already. Pending are Alastriona Ivory, Natadita Paiva, Ja'xom's Ruth, Dr House MD, Dagda Finn, and the Barbershop Quartet hatchlings

Little Archangel is known as a godsend to the humans of the Cave. Children, often frightened by full-grown dragons, flock to the hatchling like fireflies and listen to her often awe-inspiring tales of holidays long gone. She loves the children, and does her best to entertain them even when there is no snow, but when the holidays are over, they prefer other activities to her stories. Her holiday spirit can't compete, in the minds of small children, to the never-ending fun of summer.
Edited by klinneah

Little Archangel -- Write that description!

Suggestion if you want: She's eternally a hatchling, and children love Christmas! But how does she feel during the rest of the year?

Pending: Pending: Glides With Rainbows, Green of Land, Hoping Grace, Talis Magnum, Winter Spell

Suggestions would be lovely! smile.gif But be sure to check to make sure you don't pick one that's already described!

Edit: Rose Fireling

Rose Fireling is a gentle, motherly dragon.  She is the matron of the Hatchery, a small orphanage that takes in abandoned children, both dragons and humans.  Together with her life partner, the healer dragon AEarth, she cares for these little ones until they are old enough to survive on their own.  Many of her wards decide to stay under Rose's tutelage, learning how to run orphanages of their own.  Rose hopes that someday, her students will travel all over the land, starting new orphanages so that no child will ever have to be neglected again.
Edited by Danne

Rose Fireling - Write that Description!!

Many dragons have descriptions, so please check. Pending descriptions include Zeze the Black, Skullduggery Pleasant and others I can't think of. tongue.gif

Lady Neo Tropica is a happy and healthy dragon, always moving and bouncing around, happy to be kept busy or be involved. However, that is not the only side to her. Unbeknown to all except her devoted mate Paul the Purple, Lady Neo Tropica is the bearer of a deep dark secret. It's an obsession. It's orange juice.

Everything that Lady Neo Tropica ever says is does is carefully manipulated to increase her chances of receiving orange juice at the end of it. Her days revolve around it. She dreams of it. In a world without orange juice, Lady Neo Tropica would simply cease to be.

Paul has many a time tried to take Lady Neo Tropica, but she always refuses. Too proud for rehab, she almost knows that this obsession has gone to far.. almost. She thinks she can control it, but in reality, she can't. Orange juice is her life. She'd die for Orange juice. No wonder some in the cave think she's a bit of a fruit-loop.

^Ha-ha. I really like that. smile.gif

Lady Neo Tropica -- Write that description!

Suggestion: On the surface, she's a normal, happy dragon. However, she has a strange obsession for...orange juice!

Pending: Pending: Glides With Rainbows, Green of Land, Hoping Grace, Rose Fireling, Talis Magnum, Winter Spell

Some also have descriptions already, so be sure to check! Suggestions would be lovely but aren't needed. smile.gif

Edit:

@^: OMG I love that so much. biggrin.gif

You said "awesome" and I thought "fairy tale!" xd.png I like it, though!

Hedgeling Krysantinos:

Once upon a time, a little prince tended a beautiful garden, filled to the brim with bright red roses, luscious strawberries, sweet blueberries, soft velvet violets, graceful lilies, vibrant plants in all colors of the rainbow.  His favorites by far were the pumpkin vines, and he lavished his love upon them, making sure they had the best fertilizer, the purest water, and just the right amount of sun.  He even talked to them, telling them of his problems.  One day, an evil witch cast a terrible curse upon the poor prince, and he fell into a deep, dark sleep.  Unbeknownst to them, a little dragon named Hedgeling Krysantinos lived in the prince's pumpkin patch.  He loved the way the prince cared for his pumpkins, and he became determined to save him  Using magic known only to his kind, Santi freed the prince and defeated the evil witch.  Today, the two are inseparable, and the prince is always sure to plant a new pumpkin patch for Santi every year.
Edited by Danne

Hedgeling Khrysantinos - Write that description!!

That name is awesome... so maybe something about his awesomeness?

Many dragons have descriptions, so please check. Pending descriptions include Zeze the Black, Skullduggery Pleasant, Lady Neo Tropica and others I can't think of.

Blanche is a shy dragon. She's happy to quietly sit among her friends, the rowdiest of the male dragons in the cave, and just absorb what they are discussing without giving any input. Kind and considerate, she was named Blanche partly after her father, a caveborn white dragon, and partly due to her innocent nature that is often associated with the ideas of white and purity.

Blanche is not however as satisfied with her quiet and peaceful life as others might think. She has a deep longing for adventure and excitement, she wants the swim in the deepest of oceans and explore every inch of the earth. She wants love, she wants hate, she wants to experience every emotion and every desire and everything that the world can offer. She just doesn't know where to start.