prairiecrow

NaNoWriMo

I'm now at 15.1k. From 7.7k two days ago.

Hummm I have 25 minutes to write 2,500 words... I can do this!

EDIT

25 minutes later: 487 words, a little off my goal but not bad tongue.gif

Edited by Chiaki

I think I'm finally getting over my need to write things in an order that makes sense, and not not have useless scenes. It's taken me several years to finally start getting over that, lol, but I think I can do this! I really can!

Okay! I'll get more writing done! If I can get another 4k words done today, that'll be 8k in 2 days! Then I'll reward myself, but no playing games until I get at least to 15k, from my 11k or so that I have now! I can do it!

I'm going to use my laptop, so I won't be as tempted to just screw around on DA and Tumblr instead. If I managed 4.3k yesterday even with those distractions, I can manage today without them! /self pep talk

Jeez KageSora! 4.3K in one day?

I did 3K today and thought it was good! tongue.gif

Well, I'm still way behind, and I have no idea how I managed that. xd.png I was just really into it, I guess. xd.png And now, in about an hour... I've written not even 1k. xd.png

I think I'll easily be able to hit my goal of 30k by the end of the weekend, but not so sure about the high end of the goal, which is 35k. xd.png But I have no idea what to do next. >< *goes off and attempts to write the Main characters being goofy*

40,203 words :3

I'm getting excited, I'm actually going to win x3 I hope. I think xd.png

10k away.

40,203 words :3

I'm getting excited, I'm actually going to win x3 I hope. I think xd.png

10k away.

Congrats! That's awesome. :3

Oh god.

OH GOD.

I have not written anything in eight days.

I have 36.5k to write in ten days.

Family members that I hardly ever get to see will be at the house for several of those days.

I can do this. Liek a bawss.

Good luck to all as we head into the home stretch! -writes like crazy-

Today... I realized I have to be at the in-laws for 4 days. *freaks out* Which means I have to write like crazy to make up for those days. An extra 8k minimum over the next 3 days. GAAAAH!

On a happier note, I broke 30k today. *sighs*

43,200 words so far.

So. freaking. close.

And I just wrote the most epic scene EVER.

And my story is coming to a close quite nicely, it should just hit 50k if I do this right. yay.

Now I must go to bed. I'm super stupid and stayed up till TWO IN THE MORNING when I have to get up at SIX IN THE MORNING to go to school.

Gosh, aren't I a freaking genius?

I'm currently a little bit past 29k Cx But if I write 3k a day from now on, I should actually make it! (prolly not gonna happen)

43,200 words so far.

So. freaking. close.

Good work!

Finished my 50,000 over the weekend. Woot? Though I purposely tackled a much larger project than I could actually finish in just 50,000, so I don't feel like I've really finished much.

Goo Kaini! I'm going to use you as inspiration because I need a reason to keep depriving myself of sleep and drinking coffee like it's going out of style. tongue.gif

Just started today. But, last time I completed it in only nine days, as well. Currently at about 1,300 words.

.... How have I not posted here this month??

I've been *very* strange regarding NaNo this year. For the first time since I started doing NaNo back in 2003, I've been consistantly ahead the entire month. A few days ago, I was a full 10k ahead of NaNo-quota.

Right now I'm at 49,688 words. It's 11:11pm for me. I *will* win NaNo tonight!! *battlecry!*

Also? I still love my story and my characters, which is very rare for me to say on the 22nd day of NaNo, lol. Even if I am connecting more with my MC2, the "bad" one, then with the MC who's point of view I'm writing from...

Definitely not going to make it this year xd.png I think school and exhaustion just got in the way too many times. Maybe next year.

But I do still plan to continue my story after NaNo. I wish there was some sort of site like nano, just for the other months of the year xd.png Congrats to everyone close to finishing!

46,587 words so far.

I am like THIS CLOSE and I'm having trouble writing the last bit of my story x.x

I'm 35k words down and have five days of work in the rest of the month - so I'm officially withdrawing.

48,198 words so far.

I can almost taste it o.0 And my novel is almost over, story wise as well. Can it get any better? xd.png