Thorn

Let's hear about all your little inbred darlings..

My daydream had inbreeding so far back I didn't even realise. Maybe that's why her offspring keep getting vamped... she only has 6 repeated relatives though. tongue.gif I will keep breeding her though. It's the problem of whoever adopts or children, or who I trade them too, or me when I keep them.

Also I recently got an inbred black hatchling with 21 repeated relatives. I was thinking of freezing it anyway because the black hatchlings are so cute though.

EDIT: The split hatchling I just got from the AP is also inbred, with 16 repaeted relatives. Oops. tongue.gif

Edited by littleangelamy22

I have a daydream with just one count of inbreeding: Phantomn.

Her name is a joke. For ages, I used to think that that was how you spelled the word.

Concept Destructible is an awesome name. ^^

I used to not care about inbreeding, but somehow avoided picking up inbred eggs. Now I still don't really care that much, but I don't breed inbred (other then purposeful inbreeding, provided the parents lay the right egg, grrrr). Instead I usually bite them.

I've probably got a lot, I don't really care to go through and check because the only times I care about inbreeding are 1) when I'm specifically trying to avoid it to produce an egg for gifting/trading or 2) when I'm working on making a very, very, very inbred white.

On my personal white-inbreeding project, I've got a 7th gen who has, out of 22 total ancestors (all but the deceased are whites, the dead one was a pink, IIRC), only 7 different ones. He has a kid, but it's not on my scroll. I plan to continue to inbreed him to get an insanely long, way inbred lineage because it makes me laugh to think of it.

Aside from that, I try to name inbred Dragons of lineages with "inbred" in the name to let people who get eggs know (like "The Inbred Dorkface" or "Son of the Inbred Dorkface" or "Inbred Dorkface the Black".

I mostly don't care about inbreeding, unless it's one of the two instances I mentioned at the start of this post.

The Storm egg I have with me is inbred 5 times, but I don't care, since the names I see repeated are those of Midas Dorkface and his kin. biggrin.gif It also has Thuwed in its ancestry. I also saw a Dorkface/Thuwed that wasn't inbred, but I prefer Storms than Reds smile.gif

I like storms, too.

I have one, named Khasima, but she's not inbred.

Since I last posted, I have two new inbreds: a black, and a mint. Reila Moondancer and Tamara P. =)

Unless I'm trying to work on a project without inbreeding, I don't care at all so I know a ton of mine are inbred. I actually like working on horrible lineages just for fun. It's a good break from the even lineages I do otherwise xd.png Sometimes I really will pick eggs off the AP trying to get ones with long inbred lineages lol. :] My latest pride and joy- http://dragcave.net/lineage/eI26

I've never cared about inbreeding. To me, playing the game for the pretty dragons is fun enough not to worry about lineages and all that goodness. If I'm gifting, I will go purebred if the person really wants one, but generally, I don't go out of my way to make sure a lineage is "clean." If that infuriates people, too bad! tongue.gif My scroll, my game! I don't tell anyone else how to play. smile.gif

I've never cared about inbreeding. To me, playing the game for the pretty dragons is fun enough not to worry about lineages and all that goodness. If I'm gifting, I will go purebred if the person really wants one, but generally, I don't go out of my way to make sure a lineage is "clean." If that infuriates people, too bad! tongue.gif My scroll, my game! I don't tell anyone else how to play. smile.gif

I agree with you, I'd just really like some clean mettalics at some stage to breed with other clean dragons for trading purposes to get thetypes I want.

In the future I'd like to have enough to gift, but that's not going to happen soon.

More serious note, just checked the lineage of my goldfish dragon: Le Gold Fish. He's pretty inbred too. I just need a long lineaged mate for him... as I've found a new mate (as long as the influence works...) for his current mate, a CB black. smile.gif

My favorite inbred; Pinky. I didn't even realize that he was inbred until about a month after I got him. rolleyes.gif

I don't care about inbreeding. My first black alt is inbred as are most of my seasonals.

I've been working on this but it looks like I'm going to have to start up a new project since it's been months and his parents simply refuse to give me a white egg. *grumble*

Since first posting in this topic, I've gone out and obtained a few more inbreds myself =) Mostly AP blacks, though I've been seeing a lot Red inbreds lately. No wonder I never see any in the cave...

A goal I've been working on lately is finding an alt black male, specifically inbred and from the AP. Sounds kind of weird, but I've already got a name and backstory picked out for the guy =P

My Alt Black is an Inbred I got as a gift. It was on offer, and I just thought 'hey, why not?' Imagine my shock when I checked the lineage. It was pretty Inbred but I'm never breeding it.

Freed an Albino before with such a messy lineage, I couldn't put my finger into it. His grandmother was also his aunt, his father was his half-brother, his uncle had bred with his mother...Yeah, just like that.

My mint, Tamara P, is seriously inbred. =)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3FTq

I love her all the same, though. <3

She's named after her parents, and a fictional character belonging to me.

Lizzyluna- I usually try to get them caveborn or short lineaged mates, if I can.

I'll propose http://dragcave.net/lineage/hcUB as a contender for Most Inbred Dragon - Egg Drop Soup finds 150 repeated ancestors wink.gif *pets gorgeous little alt black*

I'm quite impressed with that. I thought I had some... but that, that little guy takes the cake.

I have quite a few inbreds. I personally don't care if they're inbred, but it's fun to look at the inbred linages. Since I collect a lot of purple, I find that a lot of them are inbred. Especially my male purples.

Two of my new eggs are inbred. This Egg and This One.

Ontop of that, a few adults that are inbred:

Nathan

Patrick

Wolf

I try not to breed with the inbred ones but it's hard since all my purple males except one are inbred. =P

And I thought twenty was a lot! xd.png

*also pets dragon*

Tiger- I only have one purple. It's female, but I wish I had a male.

They just look cooler. ^^

I have an inbred female alt black dragon. I traded a gold egg for her (on the promise it was NOT inbred) but I didnt check enough (eNORMOUS lineage and me low attention span). I"ve named her 'keepi;ng it in the family ' and I'll release her if I ever get another female alt black.

I found a seriously inbred water hatching a few weeks back. I think it had about the same number of repeated ancestors as yours Infi.

I recently made an inbred dragon to go with it having about 250 repeated ancestors.

I was extremely happy to learn that they liked each other.

The happily inbred couple. ^^

Is it ok to talk about inbreds you did deliberately?

I had this idea of a way to do a poem on the scroll, where you could also read the poem from the lineage.

Here's the first two stanzas of a famous Robert Frost poem:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/AAbt

http://dragcave.net/lineage/KHJ6

Still working on the other two, and perfecting the method for doing this. I'm hoping to be able to breed them all together in the end for a massive, poetic, lineage.

I had some seriously inbred dragons when I was new here, many have since been released so I can't accidentally breed them.

I've had no luck with mettalics so had to keep my messy golds. This one's my most inbred dragon:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fPfR - pretty massive lineage, yes?

At least you have metallics. I would love to own a silver!

I don't frequent the adoption page enough, though. xd.png

Yeah, it's okay to talk about dragons you inbred deliberately. ^^