Thorn

Let's hear about all your little inbred darlings..

I have lots of inbreds, for example my female magma, or my goldfish... sad.gif

But I love them!! smile.gif and... I don't know, It's the same for me, the dragon is the same, and I'm happy because I catch them.. and I have these dragons on my scroll

Inbreds rlz! (?) xd.png

I've got some inbreds, yes. A few of my vamps are I know and I'm pretty sure I have a dorkface or two that are. But I have two inbreds I quite love. One of them is my very first geode (and one of my first dragons to boot) named Somnolentt. I was so proud of catching him. And the other is my frill named Irish Frills that I picked up on St. Patty's day. I adore them both and while I don't intentionally pick up inbreds I don't mind the ones I have.

I know some of my mints are inbred but i forgot which (doesnt matter i dont breed them)

the only two who i can rember is inbred are

my first green/pebble Pine scented death

and one of my vampires Oni Ouroboros

Interestingly, none of my Dorfaces, D'Hennegels, or Thuweds are inbred. But about half of my dragons that aren't part of a lineage project are. xd.png

Airaani- I bred my dorsal (Erike Laquan) to a relative (the electric dragon, The General Electric), as I forgot that they were related.

General is Erike's cousin's daughter's daughter's daughter.

Edited by Thorn

My newest egg (http://dragcave.net/view/Ma4e) is a purebred two headed dragon. I couldn't believe my luck when I picked up this little beauty!

Purebred? I'm fairly sure all 2-heads are PB. But that one is inbred. Somebody tried to erase it by killing her parents, but Ying-Ying was mated to her own son Plato-Plato.

Edited by Wavelength

Wavelength- Yeah. I found that out. ^^

I saw that. There was probably a lot of inbreeding in that lineage, but I don't mind.

I suppose the lineage does look nice, but I still wouldn't do that. Although, I will admit that the names made me smile. =)

"My parents are really siblings"

"So are mine"

xd.png

I've managed to release most of my inbreds but i have a suspicion that some are still lurking on my scroll that i haven't managed to get yet. if i catch them at the egg or hatchling stage i bite or raise and freeze

Wiz- I submitted a description for Quarec over a month ago. It has yet to be accepted. xd.png

Descriptions can take months because the mods are swamped. But they get done eventually and it's fun when you first see it on the dragons scroll.

On the subject of intentional inbreeding, I have this which I'm very proud of. biggrin.gif

Edited by Wiz

Dustpuppy- I like your profile picture. ^^

I use some of mine for breeding, too (namely; my green and my ocredrake).

Just not the really extremely inbred ones, save for that one case with The General Electric. But I'm keeping her egg on my scroll, anyway.

Kwan- At least you don't kill them. It saddens me when people do that.

Dragonpuck- Way, way back? If I may be so daring to suggest, I suspect even a lot of humans are inbred way, way back.

Or the subject of "unintentional" inbreeding. xd.png

Bamboomonkey- That makes me happy. =)

I have a few high lineaged inbreds. If I ever breed them, their offspring will either be released or kept on my scroll.

But no killing. Nonono. I is very much against killing!

Wiz- I submitted a description for Quarec over a month ago. It has yet to be accepted. xd.png

I like your dragon's name. My whites are called Moravio Tirablanco Dorkface and Arulia Whitewing.

Starbit- So far, I've never had an egg or hatchling die on me. Touch wood.

Nice names, though.

Disgrace- Oh, those naughty little vampires!

*shakes head*

One of my dragons' son is a vampire. I don't have one yet, though.

I really HATE killing for no reason dry.gif Once I was trying to gift a pink (almost hatch with enough views) to my friend, but it was lost. Then I found out that it was killed by its owner. I feel so sad for it...

I don't release my inbred dragons and I name everyone smile.gif

I'm sure I have a ton of inbred dragons on my scroll...but with over 600, I'm not about to go through and find out which ones.

I also have a couple of even gen/inbred lineages that I'm working on but with the breeding ratios all wonky, they've been stalled for a while.

Here's some of my favorites:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/UPHe (been trying to get a pink mate for her for WEEKS)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/30cJ (House ftw)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/uWT8 (combo of my lineage and another players lineage)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vQqm (one of the inbreds I'm aware of on my scroll. neat lineage)

I think most of my alt vines are inbred...but whatever. Inbreeding obviously doesn't bother me since I do it on purpose. However, I try not to abandon known inbred eggs from my scroll since I know a lot of players don't like them.

I really HATE killing for no reason dry.gif Once I was trying to gift a pink (almost hatch with enough views) to my friend, but it was lost.  Then I found out that it was killed by its owner.  I feel so sad for it...

I don't release my inbred dragons and I name everyone smile.gif

Same here. I don't release my inbred dragons and everyone gets a name (all 1260+ of them). My latest darling http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZIH1

Edited by rubyshoes

Thanks, Wiz. Yes, it will be awesome to see it! =D

That's sad, Kwan. =(

One of my ocredrake's children died. That was kinda sad, too.

I name all of my dragons too, and I've never once killed one. Even if I obtained a vampire, I don't think I could bring myself to have it bite something in case that something ended up dead.

Kitsune- I like your alt black's name. ^^

"Rare masquerading as a misfit" xd.png

I abandon some, and so far none have been killed.

...except for Quarec's kid, but I don't think that was on purpose.

Rubyshoes- That's a lot of names. ^^

Is that...a gold? ninja.gif

Pretty shiny egg! I've never seen a gold egg, before.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/uUoH

This is one case where I wish the names had stayed in this lineage. They were very fitting for the inbreeding going on. I was also inspired to recreate this lineage because it's similar to a very well known legend :3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/FrlM

When I saw this one on the AP, I couldn't pass it up. I checked his lineage out and he has nearly 200 repeated relatives. I plan to find him an equally inbred mate and keep finding inbred splits for them. Hopefully I can find a split that has non splits in it. I plan on making a lineage that is related to as many splits as possible, as many times possible.

Thanks, Wiz. Yes, it will be awesome to see it! =D

That's sad, Kwan. =(

One of my ocredrake's children died. That was kinda sad, too.

I name all of my dragons too, and I've never once killed one. Even if I obtained a vampire, I don't think I could bring myself to have it bite something in case that something ended up dead.

Kitsune- I like your alt black's name. ^^

"Rare masquerading as a misfit" xd.png

I abandon some, and so far none have been killed.

...except for Quarec's kid, but I don't think that was on purpose.

Rubyshoes- That's a lot of names. ^^

Is that...a gold? ninja.gif

Pretty shiny egg! I've never seen a gold egg, before.

Yes. That is a gold. smile.gif

My first (and so far only sad.gif ) Dorkface is a rather severely inbred vampire. I didn't vamp her, although I most likely would have -or at least frozen her- due to the amount of inbreeding.

Also, my first pink is quite the inbred little fellow. I bred him twice trying to get more pinks for influence, but hopefully my most recent pink egg will be male to replace him in my breeding pool.

I personally like tidy-looking or patterned lineages, so purposeful inbreeding doesn't bother me. Plus the clever name schemes are fun!

Hmmm. Gold eggs are purty. =)

Nearly 200? oo

The most dragons repeated in a lineage of mine is only about 25.

EDIT: Actually, my new mint egg has over thirty.

Edited by Thorn

Wesley, the patriarch of my black dragon clan and one of my first four dragons, is, as it turns out, inbred. I don't care particularly, and it hasn't stopped him from having two children and several grandchildren, including one silver. I don't mind his being inbred at all. I also have quite a few other inbred dragons, but special mentions go to both of my adult black alts, who are also full siblings, and my only alt vine.

Casper- Good for you! I try not to inbreed my own dragons, also.

Your dragon is related to two of mine! The General Electric and Erika Nilasah are descendants of Nilasah and Daranth (who are present in the lineage of yours)

Songwithnosoul- That's awesome. It's always good when people don't care. ^^

I have some dragons that are related:

*Dante D'Hennegel and his daughter, Ariadne D'Hennegel. Also Ariadne's mother, Enter Freefall.

*Raafael Dorkface and Moravio Tirablanco Dorkface.

*Erike Laquan and The General Electric. Also their daughter, Erika Nilasah.

(That's a prize piece of accidental inbreeding, right there. sleep.gif)

Only those last three are inbred, though.

Edited by Thorn

I've a lots of inbreed dragons on my sroll (I use to catch them from AP and then take care of them and let the stay on my scroll, some as adults and some as frozen hatchlings).

If I'm would count all of them I would say that 100 or 250 (and right now I've a bit over 500 dragons) of my dragons are inbreed - okay, this is just my guess now...

But my latest are these:

My latest vine, Concept destructible, caught from AP.

My still unnamed black frozen hatchling, also caught from AP, and I think I'll use him in my still quite small army of "singing" black hatchlings.

My latest purple drosal which I froze, another one from AP.

My three golds, some of my skywings, and some of my silvers are inbreed too.. And many many many more, but I'm too lazy to count all of them right now..