dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Finally got myself another zombie, and actually managed to get two this time! Bonus for the fact that these are the two sprites I've wanted the most:

Eastern

Wyvern

So now it's time to get some more suitable names and finally stop stockpiling easterns and wyverns. :P

4 disintegrated. 1 came back to life. :huh:

Also apparently you can only revive a dragon once, even if you were successful... so when I killed it again to try to make it a zombie it's now just. dead.

sorry li'l dude.

The spreadsheet's fine for me, although it did take a little bit to load. I added it. Thank you for sharing!

1 minute ago, songwithnosoul said:

The spreadsheet's fine for me, although it did take a little bit to load. I added it. Thank you for sharing!

Thanks!

2/5

I was hoping to see that maybe the odds have improved for the 31st, but I guess I just got lucky. Dang. Glad to see that I'm free to kill my two-headed leviathans now that I see there's definitely sprites for them, though!

Two-Headed

Two-Headed Lindwurm

edit: Actually, I'm not so sure. Seems like a lot more turns recently.

Edited by Painter

5 hours ago, Stromboli said:

4 disintegrated. 1 came back to life. :huh:

Also apparently you can only revive a dragon once, even if you were successful... so when I killed it again to try to make it a zombie it's now just. dead.

sorry li'l dude.

LOL, the same happened to me. I guess I should have read the "only revive once" part more clearly. :P 

I had a ridiculous amount of dodges. Like around 3/5 of my experiments. No zombie turns, which is unfortunate.

8 attempts; 4 dodges, 3 disintegrated and one revived as itself.

Congratulations to those who managed to get zombies! I was totally unsuccessful when I tried yesterday. A million dodges and then four disintegrations. 

15 hours ago, Dalek Raptor said:

Finally! After almost seven years from my first Zombie, I finally got a second one.

Western Zombie Hatchling

Wow! That's a long time between zombies. Congrats!

Reporting Zombification Attempt

1/2 turned

I just stopped trying for today because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get any more within just a few minutes and it would end up 1/5, 1st try being the only successful one:P So I just stopped. (It's been like this on 31st, I got my turns all within the first half of tries^^; )

s2 Zombie from Hooktalon: ujaMo

Forgot to put this here, I got 2/5 zombies on the 31st, both of them Easterns: 1, 2.

1/4 just turned, I stopped trying after the successful turn

It's an adult drak from Great Spotted: Dvnvs

Good I had to get up early today and had a mo during breakfast^^

Edited by VixenDra

I've had 9 hatchling fails* and 2 adult fails* since the 31st, and no successes. But I wanted to say I've started keeping a spreadsheet to keep track of my suffering if you would like to view it. I like when people allude to their overall success rates and I'm glad I'm finally keeping better track of mine.

*(Revives + disintegrates.)

1/6 turned tonight, I stopped trying after the successful turn

It's a female S2 2-headed leviathan from blue Baikala: cpYv1

I got a Baikala! No good with techy stuff so if this doesn't work https://dragcave.net/view/9dEMY  

go to the last page of my scroll and it's the first adult.  Called it Waltz With The Undead.

Apart from that, I had a few dodges and the others disintegrated.  Still trying like heck for a Xeno one.

Got two hatchling wyrms last night.  That completes my scroll goal of ten!  Woohoo!  This is my first completion outside of western hatchlings, which I had before the different types were available.

0/5 adults though.

Breed/type: Wyrm
Kill date: fog
Kill time (ET): fog
Revive date: 09/16/2017
Revive time (ET): 12:00
Zombies visible: yes
Result: zombie
Dragon link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/2zc2a

Breed/type: Wyrm