dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

13 minutes ago, Hermeline said:

Weird... I was looking for my Zombies to gather them in a group and found this one: https://dragcave.net/view/CPQI

This is NOT a zombie, it's an actual dead dragon which I killed a few days prior to Halloween in 2013. The tombstone is still on my scroll ôo

(Okay, right now it's a few minutes past 6am, so you can't see it - but it really is dead, not undead.)

Has anyone else something like this on their scroll?

This is more to do with how groups work rather than anything to do with zombies. Somehow finding dragons to put in a group can enable you to see old dead dragons. I really doubt it's "still on your scroll", just visible through the group function thing. All dead dragons are definitely still attached to you, just harder to find, and never visible from your scroll after the 2 weeks.

Technically, it *is* still on your scroll, as in, associated with your account. The difference is that usually, you would never see it unless you have bookmarked it, or unless some newly added function like the group adding interface was not coded to ignore such "invisibilities".

Sooo. (at 12am EST)

9/27 hatchies zombified (1 revived)

1/6 adults zombified (1 revived) 

Was kinda hoping for more adults. :unsure: But at the least, I have this very lovely offspring of a zombie now! https://dragcave.net/lineage/tw8vb

Good luck too all ye dragon necromancers! 

-----

~1am EST:

My kill slots are coming back and so far~

3/4 zombified (adults!!!) I am thrilled~!! 

My zombie group pretty much grew larger by a third of its size. https://dragcave.net/group/289 

It goes to show that planning your zombie kills a month in advance goes a long way! 

Edited by Kiyoura

My results for this year:

Hatchlings:

1 normal revive

2 zombie

6 disintegration

Adult:

3 Zombies

2 disintegration

Pretty pleased with the results! I got some new types of zombie sprite that I didn't have before as well as working on my Halloween/zombie project. I also finally got around to making a Zombie group so I can find them when I want to.

All 5 adults disintegrated; out of 15 hatchlings 5 turned (but all the Cheeses I'd prepared and was counting on died, was hoping to avoid hunting for them all year round). Don't know why I even bother tbh.

Not happy with this, I dont like the whole Zombie-making and the ratios :( Hope others have better luck!

So far this year:

24 hachis used

7 turned to zombies

2 revived normally 

15 disintegrated 

Adult:

5 used

3 turned

2 disintegrated.

I may have messed up my timing a bit so i wont know till later if my Kill will come off cd in time for me to kill another 5 adults to add to the tally. Overall a much better year for me than last year, where i only got 2 zombies.

3/5 adults have turned, will have 5 more to do soon.

6/18 hatchlings turned, 1/18 was a normal revive that I abandoned without thinking and will die in the AP :( so that means 11/18 hatchies disintegrated. Hoping to have 2 more hatchlings to do before the 31st ends.

Today felt really good, usually when I get good numbers they're all in the beginning and the rest feels like a waste of time, but this was nicely spread out. Unfortunately I revived a double up >:( that I will have to expunge, so I only really got 8 zombies today. I told myself I wouldn't make this mistake lmao.

So yeah overall 9/23 turned, with 7 experiments left to do.

Got 5/21 Zombie hatchlings and 1/5 Zombie adult, no revives. All better than last year where I had only 1 Zombie, a hatchie ;)

The adult is my first drake, the hatchies are a needed S1 Western (the only S1 I had), first S2 Pygmy + Pygmy Wyvern + Drake and a S2 Western which I already had.

Due to misscalculating resp. being too late I probably cannot use the next 5 kill actions before tomorrow o.O And also 3 hatchies are left that have not died yet, but hopefully will before midnight^^

Edited by Kiwiana

Welp, my first try...

2 adults zombified, 1 Hatchling zombified.

3 hatchlings revived.

The rest may RIP. Will try 5 more adults once my kill slots open up.

Zombie Attempts

5/5 disintegrations this year, all adults. Maybe I shouldn't have done this as an afterthought, huh? :P

Zero out of forty. I had forty zombie fodder and not a one of them turned. 35 disintegrations, 5 revivals. I'm starting to wonder if there's some sort of glitch keeping Paper and Cheese Dragons from turning into zombies, because 38 of the 40 were those, and because I've been trying since last Halloween to get even a single genderless zombie with no success.

1 minute ago, songwithnosoul said:

Zero out of forty. I had forty zombie fodder and not a one of them turned. 35 disintegrations, 5 revivals. I'm starting to wonder if there's some sort of glitch keeping Paper and Cheese Dragons from turning into zombies, because 38 of the 40 were those, and because I've been trying since last Halloween to get even a single genderless zombie with no success.

Yikes!! There might be something genuinely wrong there, yes.

First attempt- only had 5 to try on since I didn't think to pre-empt on the 18th with kill slots.

4 out of 5 Zombies, all adults.

1 fail- a previously frozen hatchie.

Next year I will be much better prepared but happy with my first successes!

1/5 adults.  8/20 hatchlings.

4 of my kill slots return later and hopefully I'll have 4 more adult zombies. :rolleyes:

I always forget about making zombies until the last minute.  Last year I didn't know what I was doing and successfully made one zombie a few days before Halloween.  This year I got 2/5 adult zombies.  Now I have three different zombie sprite types from three different biomes, so I'm pretty happy overall. 

Alright, I just went through all of my zombie fodder and I'm pleased to say that my success was better this year than it was last year. :) Out of the 5 adults that I managed to kill (I always prefer to kill them on Halloween Day itself), 2 turned into a zombie: one was a CB Bauta and the other was a CB Two-Headed Lindwurm. The rest disintegrated. And out of the 8 gendered hatchlings that I had allowed to die by letting them run out of time, 4 turned into a zombie: two were CB Sunsongs, one was a CB Bauta and the other was a CB Gilded Bloodscale. The rest disintegrated. So, all in all, I'm pretty happy now! :)

So, once they dodge, can you not try again??? What are the rules for that. 

I got one zombie; https://dragcave.net/lineage/455GQ wanted to make another, so their egg will have two zombie parents but the mom dodged. Plus it's a low time AP egg... I hope it doesn't just die haha

Editing for- ^^^^Woaaaahh

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

I still have adults to kill, but as for hatchies, I completed my zombie collection! I have all types, including Baikala :) 

Hatchie turn rate was 8/18

No normal revives.
3/5 Adult Zombies

2/5 Hatchling Zombies.

It seems my unreasonable demand wasn't so unreasonable after all. :D