dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

I got 5/16 zombies +1 full revive and this was my first times actually going for zombie making~

They were all drake hatchies and all three of the ones I really wanted to zombify did happen!

Spotty Graves

Singming <- bred this one from my own drakes and really wanted her to stay around~

BMX Undead Derby <- this was one of the only ungendered I had

Tap Tap Tu

Fetid Necropolis <- at first it was because I liked the name I gave it, but now its also because its my other other ungendered (weird enough, it was ungendered when it died, but was gendered as a dead hatchie ...and ungendered when i revived it)

Had 21 hatchlings; 3 revived, 2 zombified, rest dusted. 

Better success ratio on adults- got 2/5, and both of varieties that I didn't have already from previous years. 

17 total revive attempts (so far, still waiting on a few more fogballs to die and for the kill slots to reset), 5 were adults, 12 were hatchlings

2 revived alive (adults)

3 revived as zombies (2 hatchlings, 1 adult)

The other 12 turned to dust. Not very promising stats. 

2 hours ago, Toyo said:

5 tries so far:

1 Zombie

3 Disintegrations

1 Revive

That's exactly what happened to my five! But at least the one that zombified was the one I really wanted to zombify. Now I have the Wyvern and Western adult sprites... so many more to go lol

1 Revive

4 Disintegrate

1 Zombie (Drake) 

and a lot of dodges. Happy with the drake, at least! I didn't really plan it out this time so I just killed some randos. 

Tried 10 today, got no zombies today - 3 revivals and a lot of dodges though, my Baikalas really want to stay alive it seems. :dry:

Edited by yellow_gellow

I didn't get any zombies this year but I have gotten them other years.

Hooray! I've made my first wyrmy zombie. :) 

Edit: And an eastern! Sadly, the father didn't turn but the mother did a while ago! I forgot to rename it before it was killed so i'm glad it's zombification saved the name. :) 

So 2/5 for me.

Edited by lovecats99

I was hoping for Baikala zombies this year, but not seen one yet.  My own attempts were fruitless :(

Halloween results:

36 dead (31 hatchies and 5 adults)

11 zombies (9 hatchies and 2 adults) - one hatchie was unfortunately a double and expunged

3 revived dragons

All in all a very successful Halloween :)

My statistics this year:

Hatchies:
14/24 Disintegrated
1/24 Revived
9/24 Turned

Adults:
8/10 Disintegrated
2/10 Turned

Not entirely happy, was hoping for more adult Zombies. :[

Edited by Imago

My three hatchies are on the first page of my scroll if anyone wants to click on them. I'm not techy enough to do all the linky stuff.

Would really appreciate anyone pointing any Baikalas out to me. :)

2/5 zombies. (4 dodged and were therefore spared)

1st and fifth; annoyingly if the first had've been a western like I expected I would have stopped there! (Or if my very first zombie wasn't a pygmy!)

Poor 2, 3 & 4 :c I'm sorry guys.

Next year I need a collection of Wyrms to zombify!

People are posting about Baikala zombies - so I wanted to share my success of one last night! It's pretty awesome looking.

Zombie Baikala

5 attempts

3 disintegrated

2 zombified

First - congrats to all successful Zombie creators

As for me - I tried my Zombies yesterday (yeah, on Oct 30. I guess I really should take better care to program the TARDIS properly :P). But guess what - from eleven S2 hatchies, I got 5 desintegrations, 1 revival and 5 (!!) cute little Zombies - plus 1 Adult from 5 attempts (a Drake). I was pleasantly surprised, I have to admit. My Zombies to show off: https://dragcave.net/group/10160

Out of 5 adults, I got a Wyvern Zombie (my first one!!) and still waiting for a Khusa hatchling to die. I had a lot of other hatchlings but I was careless this year and all were dying right after 31st October. I would've really liked some more low low days hatchlings, but well. 

Another year, another 5 disintegrations. I've been on this game for 6 years and I only have 3 zombies.

I hate this game sometimes.