dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

*siiiiiiigh* 0/5 on my 2nd attempt today. I was soooooo hoping to turn a Baikala, but I only had two and both disintegrated. The other three were Skywings and they all disintegrated as well. So I got a total of 2 out of 10 this Halloween, which isn't as horrible as some people's stats, but still sort of disappointing.

Can anyone tell me how to post the zombie image that just shows the zombie and not the whole lineage?  That's if it's not complicated. I've looked into it and I'm missing something.

Anyone help this luddite?

Was a bit late and lost two revives, but got another 8 tries on dead adults:

one successul zombie from Baikala adult https://dragcave.net/lineage/zmCwC

one came back from the dead and 6 disintegrated

Also from August this year I got two:

adult Two-Headed (western) https://dragcave.net/lineage/0KnQr

adult Leviathan https://dragcave.net/lineage/tz2tv

Added them to the spreadsheet :)

3 hours ago, Akrona said:

Only got one, a Baikala:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/pEvKS 

omg omg Clicking your zombie *finally* unlocked the sprite on my Encyclopedia!! I've been trying to unlock that one for months!

I see there are a few other successful Baikala zombies today, that's great! My two failed, but I think they are one of the nicest zombie sprites out there.

killed my last 5 adults. 

dragons used: 5

dragons revived 1

dragons disintegrated: 4

zombies turned: a big fat 0 >:(

Edited by Sylviadragon

Got three more zombie attempts overnight, but... nothin'. I even killed a Xenowyrm who dodged all my attempts two years ago, thinking it'd take a sacrifice of more than just Scripts and 2-headed Lyndwyrms to appease the RNG gods. What a shame. Ah well, I'm still glad I got two.

I've always wondered, though: what if another 2-headed water dragon were released on site, but didn't have the same body design as the Bailakas? Will there have to be a whole new zombie sprite set just for that? Is there planned on never being another 2-headed leviathan breed? The zombies just look very tailored to the Bailaka breed specifically as opposed to rather generic western and wyvern zombies, so I'm curious what would happen.

My first successful zombie in 3 years used to be a Sunsong. Everything else I tried sacrificing dodged or disintegrated.

Two out of four. Make that 2/6. Two easterns, one who kept dodging and another disintegrated. Oh well.

I now have a two-headed and a drake adult added to my collection, making it four adults and one hatchling. Both hatchlings tried today failed. One disintegrated and one came fully back to life. Forgetting that you can only attempt a revival once, I killed it again. Whoops. :o

Edited by OceanSecrets

Just wondering if all you good people would be kind enough to put your Baikalas into the spreadsheet please? I'm trying to unlock them but a lot of the links here aren't taking me to the page to register as a click, it's just bringing me straight back here.  The spreadsheet works fine fo me.

Edited by quinney

2 disintegrations, 1 dodge, 1 revival

Increased chances my sit-upon. :dry: So much waste!

Final zombie count:

2 Zombied

1 Revived

7 Disintegrated

... and like, 200 dragons that were good at dodging :)

Four hatchlings, two failures to revive, and two dodges. I'll try again next year.

Congrats to those who were successful!

I had 48 attempts: 38 hatchies and 10 adult kills.

I got 2/10 adults and 11/38 hatchies. Pretty disappointed with the adults... but at least my lindwurm for my lineage worked out, even though the CBs in the lineage didn't. :c

Adult Lindwurm
Adult Eastern

Lindwurm s2
Eastern s2
Wyvern s2
Two-Headed s2
Amphiptere s2
Amphiptere s2
Xenowyrm s2
Drake s2
Western Pygmy s2
Wyvern Pygmy s1
Eastern Pygmy s1

*first time posting in this thread* ^^; Had a successful, and very surprising, zombification yesterday - my 2nd attempt ever since my 1st attempt last year didn't revive, so it was a total shock for me this year when my attempt actually created one (it was a Cavern Lurker) :o

Edited by FluffyPillow

3/10 Adults and 4/7 hatchlings

I am missing so many vaiants, though, that I'll have to make attempts all-year round, I'm afraid.

Edited by Rally Vincent

1 minute ago, Rally Vincent said:

3/10 Adults and 4/7 hatchlings

I am missing so many vaiants, though, that I'll have to make attempts all-year round, I'm afraid. But how on earth am I supposed to get my hands on a busload of ungendered Neglecteds from the various dragon variants to turn them undead?

I would prefer to have an ND than a Zombie on my scroll ;P Why won't you use ungendered common hatchies?

Many thanks to all who added adult Baikalas  to the spreadsheet.  Still didn't get them unlocked, but at least I can only need a couple now.

Disappointed, but I'll just have to hope that I can make another couple myself before long. :)

On 31.10.2017 at 10:38 AM, VixenDra said:

So far I had 0/12 turns... And my 5 manually killed included (they were the most difficult to obtain) ;(

I have a WAY better luck on regular nights...

Gotta try the rest in a few hours.

I forgot to update (was way too involved in Tales of Ostlea on Halloween^^):

My Halloween total was 14 turns out of 55 tries, 0 revivals, only 1 adult. On halloween I had many dodges on my most hoped for adult fodders.

That's so many zombies but not the best percentage, I had better turn ratios at normal nights (about 1 out of 6-8 mostly lately)...

I just hoped I could get more adults... wyrms, 2-h leviathans and pygmy easterns will probably need to wait till next halloween.

But at least I ended up finishing the 2-h lindwurm set^^