dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Got 2/5 zombies from my adults and the 1 hatchie I had disintegrated. Kinda unfortunately both of the turned adults were Wyvern because I made a mistake when preparing my fodder. Oh well, two zombies is still a nice addition!

I got 2 zombies :D

A two headed leviathan and a twho headed dragon, i ran outaa ZF and had to kill three of my baliska and a nexus, kinda sad about that but zombies are better so whatever.

Out of all my attempts today, I had a ridiculous amount of successful resurrects. Why is that even an option? Disintegrates are one thing, but to have a woefully alive dragon sitting happily on my scroll once more after stabbing it and using necromancy... and to rub it in, you can't try to kill/zombify them a second time. I'm caught between allowing those stubborn dragons to live their days out on my scroll (because they've kind of earned it) or killing/releasing them (because they should've been zombies!).

I got two successful turns: an eastern and a drake. I was really aiming for lindwyrms, but alas, this hasn't been the best year for zombies. Two is better than none though, so I'm glad for that.

Eastern

Drake

Is there any way to check if a dragon has been previously resurrected? I forgot.

So, my 5 more ended in 2/5 zombies. No resurrects. Got 1 each of Western, Drake, Water 2 head, and Wyvern! So pleased.

Sadly only 1 hatchling out of 22 (i think) revived XD t'was a Xeno.

3/5 Zombies. A Drake, Eastern, and a Two-Headed western. 1 was revived.

I'm quite surprised since this is my first zombie attempt and they were all in a row.

1/5, the rest disintegrated. :rolleyes: DC really is the only place my luck is this terrible.

But hey, at least my single turn is a pretty leviathan.

Man. All bad luck this year. Only one adult success. I forgot to do any hatchlings or the two week cycle, but still. Usually I get about two in five plus a successful revive every other year or so.

gods, when I read that some get 4 out of 5 Adult Zombie tries, my luck feels really rotten *sigh*

I got 1/6 (since one Drake revived :angry:) I can try in around 7 hours my last 4 kills (and I probably won´t get the Baikala or Xenowyrm I really want..)

out of 13 hatchlings I got 5 (and the last S2 hatchling sprites I needed)

Pygmy Wyvern

S2 Two-headed Lindwurm 1

S2 Two-headed Lindwurm 2

S2 Eastern pygmy 1

S2 Eastern pygmy 2

S2 Pygmy Lindwyrm

edit: net try 1/4

Two-headed Lindwurm

Edited by tjenni

So, after missing the last 2? 3? 31st, I finally got back to zombiefying but still forgot to kill 5 on the 17th. :rolleyes:

I got 1/5 adults, fortunately the one that turned is a Xeno so I'm not too bothered. Also got 2/14 hatchies with 2 revivals. All in all, the success rate was not exactly higher for me on Halloween...

Here are the ones I got though:

Adult Xeno

s2 Two-headed Western hatchie

s1 Amphiptere hatchie

3 hours ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

So, once they dodge, can you not try again??? What are the rules for that. 

You may have more luck 24 hours later.

So far I had 0/12 turns... And my 5 manually killed included (they were the most difficult to obtain) ;(

I have a WAY better luck on regular nights...

Gotta try the rest in a few hours.

7/13 Hatchlings turned into Zombies.

1/1 Adult turned into a Zombie

Edited to add: No revivals.

Edited by whitestar

4/16 hatchlings turned

0/5 adults turned

4/21 total

This is just a really bad year for me I have better result on regular 31st days than I do today. :/

I got SIXTEEN successful zombies last night!!!  Woohoo!  Four adults and twelve hatchlings!

Adults:

2 Two Headed Western

1 Western

1 Wyrm

Hatchlings:

2 Leviathan

6 Two Headed Western(made my scroll goals, woohoo!)

2 Eastern

1 Lindwyrm

1 Pygmy Western

Not going to bother with posting links this time.

6 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

Tried 6 adults so far.

1 revival

3 disintegrations

2 Zombies

Too bad my CB Zombie candidates stayed dead; the new Zombies are both messy lineages. But they're types I didn't have before, so they're great anyway. :D 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/2rK05

https://dragcave.net/lineage/cDy24

My last 4 kill slots returned, and I got (after 2 dodges):

2 disintegrations

2 Zombies

... And the new Zombies are CBs who have a common child. Yesssss. ^^ https://dragcave.net/lineage/p8NGh

So my total is 4/10 adults.  :) 

5 tries so far:

1 Zombie

3 Disintegrations

1 Revive