Khallayne

All about Approvers! | Closed to Applications |

Thanks, guys! I'll do my best to keep up with all RPs even with school and such. biggrin.gif

Ah! So good to see another approver. Welcome, friend.~ happy.gif

And I think I hadn't officially announced, but I am back and I have college bridled for the moment, so I am returning to my approver duties full-time as of last week. <3

SO glad to be back, although a summer without internet was amazing in its own ways.

Good to be back, Walker. Really good to be back.~ :3

Awwh, I'd be honored if you stalked me (for learning purposes) Dauntingale. I've taken a few peeks at your critique during your test, and it looks quite good. Just remember that every approver has a slightly different style, so don't feel like you have to be completely like me or Soup. But! I learned by watching, and have found it a wonderful idea in this case.

Well everyone, we'd like to welcome gistofeverything back to the approver team. Nice to have you again gist!

I might not be approving/critiquing often this month or even next month because I've been swamped with projects and homework and extracurriculars. I'll try my best to be on though. :c

Edited by Dauntingale

Hi, I just wanted to note that from this Friday for about a week I'll be unable to do any critique. Sorry!

There should really be a list of approvers so everyone knows whose just giving critique and is not a approver. I notice a lot of people have to mention it? It can be confusing.

We can add one, but an approver will have approver in their Group.

On the left-hand side, beneath the eggs, you have your group listed. Yours says member, mine global moderator.

But if you look up, Soupnazi, Dauntingale, and Lady Natasha all have RP Approver as their group name.

That's the easy way to tell. Some members just love helping out.

They can also be found here: RP Approvers

Edited by Khallayne

We can add one, but an approver will have approver in their Group.

On the left-hand side, beneath the eggs, you have your group listed. Yours says member, mine global moderator.

But if you look up, Soupnazi, Dauntingale, and Lady Natasha all have RP Approver as their group name.

That's the easy way to tell. Some members just love helping out.

They can also be found here: RP Approvers

Ok that makes sense now. I'm used to Vbulleten and Proboards. At the bottom there's usually all Staff and their positions, not just moderating team. But this is pretty cool. Just never noticed that because I've never had a chance to talk to them. Plus, usually any staff members would have different color text on their names. Thanks for clearing that up! happy.gif

Anyways I suppose I should say congrats Dauntingale! Glad you guys are getting good help.

Edited by mumzy

Well everyone, we'd like to welcome gistofeverything back to the approver team. Nice to have you again gist!

I'm an Approver as well, even though my name isn't on the moderator list yet. There are people like this, so I'd just keep tabs on this thread for a more compiled list of Approvers. X3

We have a list of the approvers in the rules thread too~

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=3473240

I went ahead and updated it (because it needed to be). It also shows who is on hiatus. To get a quicker response, it's better to PM one of the active ones. You can also PM RP mods to approve your RP~

If I've forgotten to do anything recently (like close an RP or look over it) feel free to PM me with a reminder.

I'm still working on that gistofeverything. I promise we'll get you there eventually xd.png

Haha,youchangedmynametoRatchet.That'samusing.

Sounds good, gistofeverything. I'll make sure to check here. (Just so I can be in the know happy.gif)

Also Walker, just to let you know, I have a DC RP that needs approved/critiqued. Not that anything needs to be done soon, I just thought I would let you know. tongue.giftongue.gif

I will be... Going through an approving spree sometime this weekend. If anyone wants their roleplay looked over by me, just let me know. If not, I may take some at random. =)

Also, I had an approving guide that I wrote at one point and used to follow. Strictly for myself. I don't know if anyone wants to read it? or if I should post it in all its typoed glory.

Edited by Khallayne

Double Post here, head's up approvers!

We're allowing people to have 2 RPs per Person in the unapproved section.

We want to see how we can handle the flow, and if all goes well, we'll work towards taking off the limit all together.

TRIPLE POST. Man, you guys don't comment often. tongue.gif

Mumzy will be taking the approver test. Wish her luck!

Edit: You can start whenever, just tell us that you're starting. =) So that we can count 14 days!

Edited by Khallayne

I am so horrible at paying attention to this thread. xd.png Good luck, Mumzy!

Also, I had an approving guide that I wrote at one point and used to follow. Strictly for myself. I don't know if anyone wants to read it? or if I should post it in all its typoed glory.

Oooh! Oooh! Me! Me!

XD

This post authorizes Mumzy to take over my threads if I disappear.

Whoa!! ;U; What an honer! *bows*

I'll read your guide Gist! So I know what to do when you die and I inherit your approver place of awesomeness! X3 (Haha, I'm teasing of course.)

*honor

*awkward cough*

Good luck, mumzy :D and I'd like to read the guide! Thinking about taking the approver test again, once NaNoWriMo is over.

*honor

*awkward cough*

Good luck, mumzy biggrin.gif and I'd like to read the guide! Thinking about taking the approver test again, once NaNoWriMo is over.

Stupid spell checker and its lack of vocabulary! D< It changes everything and I sound like a idiot. o3o

Anyways, you totally should apply!