Khallayne

All about Approvers! | Closed to Applications |

*almost suffocates* Hugging...too...hard...

(Just a little question...: Do I need to poke anyone once I suggest an RP is ready for approval or do I just tell the OPer to put that in the subtitle? Do I just wait?)

(Another question...: Does it count if I started to critique an RP and then continued to critique it after I started my second test? {Does it count towards the amount of RPs I helped to get approved?})

Edited by Mousia

I am resisting the urge to correct that sentence. You need to add a comma after the word 'Saturday'.

Mousia, Could you please do the final check on my RP? tongue.gif

Certainly! Sorry, I've been a bit scatterbrained lately. I'll get to it now.

*almost suffocates* Hugging...too...hard...

(Just a little question...: Do I need to poke anyone once I suggest an RP is ready for approval or do I just tell the OPer to put that in the subtitle? Do I just wait?)

(Another question...: Does it count if I started to critique an RP and then continued to critique it after I started my second test? {Does it count towards the amount of RPs I helped to get approved?})

Yes, poke a moderator (me or walker) and we'll get to the RP and check to see if it is okay to be approved!

As for the other one, yes as well! Sorry for taking so long! I'm going to get to your PM.

Okay. Thanks, Khay. I feel kind of bad for correcting the RPs and leaving them hanging a bit. xd.png some of them are on the second page but I sure you'll find them. xd.png

Khay love, do you have my first test on file?

Edit: I mean Test 1, not both parts... I should be asleep. >_<

Edited by gistofeverything

Wanted to retake my Approver test on August 14 as it marks 6 months of my being this status. I've read through this thread and read somewhere that someone wanted a semiannual or some kind of retesting to see if one is still viable for the position of holding this status.

No I don't.

Edited by gistofeverything

I sent the form in, too. Now I'm waiting impateintly.

Even if you aren't taking the test or an approver you can give crit as much as you want, right?

EDIT: I'm not really waiting. Well, not after I saw how many RPs I have to reply to on a different site... I got, like, 20 to reply to! Be back in a while!

Edited by SoiledLove

You can crit if you want, but any crits you post before the start date of your test will not be considered when it comes down to us deciding whether to make you an approver or not.

I know, I just feel like it. You know the crazy feeling you get when the homework you get for an entire month is about correcting mistakes? That's what I have, and it's summer... Hopes to start second test soon!

Goodluck Soiled!

I never passed the first test tongue.gif

Does anyone have a copy to tell me what i did wrong? O_o

Goodluck Soiled!

I never passed the first test tongue.gif

Does anyone have a copy to tell me what i did wrong? O_o

If you want to ask why you didn't pass, you're welcome to PM a mod and ask~

Since I have two weeks, the first day of my test getting four roleplays checked, I think I did pretty good.

Since I have two weeks, the first day of my test getting four roleplays checked, I think I did pretty good.

That's how I felt. Up until the part where I felt as if there were very few new RPs to check. I also felt as if my critiques went unnoticed in older RPs. -.-

Yeah but Walker, the thing is, i did the approver test over three months ago :~/

Yeah but Walker, the thing is, i did the approver test over three months ago :~/

Just because you redo the approver test three months later does not mean the answer will change.

We do not announce the reasons for someone getting rejected publically, and I do believe we've already told you in private. If you wish me to tell you again, then you can PM about it, but we're not discussing it here.

Welcome to our new approver Dauntingale; congratulations and we look forward to having you on the team!

I filled out and sent the first test to Khallayne. But I never got a reply saying whether I failed or passed xd.png