Khallayne

All about Approvers! | Closed to Applications |

I was thinking about appling for RP Mod, im extreamly active in RP Sections. My grammar and spelling is OK but its not perfect, like Approver perfect. Would that severly affect my chances? Im definatly appling next time mod apps are open but im just curious biggrin.gif

An RP mod should be able to do the job of an approver, considering it's a part of the position job description. If you're not sure you could handle approving, which grammar is a part of, it's certainly something you'd need to consider before applying. smile.gif

An RP mod should be able to do the job of an approver, considering it's a part of the position job description. If you're not sure you could handle approving, which grammar is a part of, it's certainly something you'd need to consider before applying. smile.gif

Yep ok, thought so biggrin.gif

Maybe in 2yrs time if I don't get Help Mod biggrin.gif

I shall begin critiquing again once all people finish their tests.

We currently have no one in testing, but are waiting on some replies about when people want to start testing.

Hey guys, I'm sorry I've been inactive for such a long time, but I'll be more active now... I'll still be kind of off and on, but I'll try to finish anything I start. Spring break is in three weeks so I'll be most active then.

Hey guys, I'm sorry I've been inactive for such a long time, but I'll be more active now... I'll still be kind of off and on, but I'll try to finish anything I start. Spring break is in three weeks so I'll be most active then.

And welcome back~ ^^ Glad to see that stress hasn't eaten you alive. smile.gif

*Squeeeee!* I start editing again tomorrow. However, it will be as a test but I am far more excited than I probably should be. I missed this and I definitely missed y'all!

*Squeeeee!* I start editing again tomorrow. However, it will be as a test but I am far more excited than I probably should be. I missed this and I definitely missed y'all!

Alright, giving LL the authority to take over my RPs if she so chooses.

Nice to see you back. smile.gif

This post isn't a request, rather a question.

Is there a current list made of the Approvers that a simple user like me could access for reference? Like if I needed someone to look at my RP and I needed to know who was qualified to do that.

Approvers are listed on the Moderating Team Page near the bottom of the forum: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Stats&CODE=leaders

Or, under the Unapproved Section, you can click RP Approvers after Forum Led by: or go to Members and choose RP Approvers after Showing: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...y=name&st=0&b=1 :3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

This post isn't a request, rather a question.

Is there a current list made of the Approvers that a simple user like me could access for reference? Like if I needed someone to look at my RP and I needed to know who was qualified to do that.

Well, technically anyone can give feedback, but there is a list that Sock has directed you to. It also takes a little bit for approvers that pass the test to end up on the list.

Good luck, though.

I have a question. Is there any way thay we can have a poat or thread.for the approvers for seeing who has what rp that they are going through?

I'm all for it. Likely a thread will be easier with each approver updating their own posts. People could likely ask for approvers to check their Rps there as well.

Ah haha. You should ask Walker. xd.png WOW that was an instinctual response.

Edited by Khallayne

I'm all for it. Likely a thread will be easier with each approver updating their own posts. People could likely ask for approvers to check their Rps there as well.

Ah haha. You should ask Walker. xd.png WOW that was an instinctual response.

/coughs

Honorary moderators/approvers still get more say than I do, I think.

Leaving for good this time. I know you all will do well (even in a newly 2 page section). I'll miss you guys bunches, and you will all be in my heart. <3333

Best of luck to you as you face new challenges and see new faces.

Gist,

Forever an RP Approver

Applications are now closed. We will open them again in the future when the need arises.

Leaving for good this time. I know you all will do well (even in a newly 2 page section). I'll miss you guys bunches, and you will all be in my heart. <3333

Best of luck to you as you face new challenges and see new faces.

Gist,

Forever an RP Approver

Oh! I completely missed this. Sorry to see you go; best of wishes wherever the internet takes you!

Applications are now closed. We will open them again in the future when the need arises.

When you say 'the need arises' that means what exactly? Because my grammar has improved greatly in the last six months and I want to apply. So yes, im just curious.

When you say 'the need arises' that means what exactly? Because my grammar has improved greatly in the last six months and I want to apply. So yes, im just curious.

The position will be reopened when we need more approvers. Right now, we just got new RP mods (DH and I) and we have more than enough approvers to handle the small amount of RPs in the Unapproved section. When the position is again open I can PM you if you'd like (or you could just check back every so often to see if they've been reopened).

I'm glad that your grammar has improved and perhaps you can lurk around the section to give critique as a regular member until you can apply again.

I hope I've been helpful.

Approver applications have been officially reopened! Please read over the information posts and feel free to apply. Have fun! smile.gif