Khallayne

All about Approvers! | Closed to Applications |

Oh, my goodness. I've been away for forever. I am baaaack even though finals are coming up. dry.gif I'll do some short critiques for now. I did my first one in two months today. laugh.gif

Oh, my goodness. I've been away for forever. I am baaaack even though finals are coming up. dry.gif I'll do some short critiques for now. I did my first one in two months today. laugh.gif

I'll leave you listed as on hiatus until you're done with finals. Unless you want me to change that now. If so, just let me know~ But this way, you won't have people PMing you and you can just chose to take on what you can handle.

And, unfortunately, I must say that from the 8th to the 15th I'm going to be unable to do any critiquing, and since it's so close I'm going to avoid starting anything new.

I might try for the position, but I’m not sure if I’m up to it. Maybe I'll give it a shot.

EDIT: When there is enough spaces, I mean...I suddenly realised that the first post was out of date. xd.png

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Leaving from the 21st to the 25th. I won't start anything new, but I'll try to get the ones I'm working on done.

hehe <3 I can't wait to start my 2nd phase on Monday~

Hope I can be a good addition to the team.

Make sure you PM Walker with your expected start date~

Oh your becoming an Approver? Goodluck!!!'

Oh your becoming an Approver? Goodluck!!!'

Well, she's taking the second part of the test. That does not necessarily equate to becoming an approver wink.gif

I said becoming biggrin.gif

I never made it to phase two, I don't know why I applied. Im pretty bad with grammar xd.png

I said becoming biggrin.gif

I never made it to phase two, I don't know why I applied. Im pretty bad with grammar xd.png

Becoming implies it's inevitable xd.png Making it to the second part is no guarantee. She's not really an approver. She's a testee.

Okay, I sent in an approver App and it's been about four or five days. Is there a guesstimate on how much longer I'd have to wait?

Reference the first post. It does say in there to expect to wait a week~ smile.gif

*clears throat*

Just wanted to post here since I am still listed as an approver.

I want to say that I am terribly sorry about my recent absence. Many things since Thanksgiving and before rendered it impossible to think about much else other than Real Life. I would explain further, but I don't think ya'll want a dissertation on the idiocies and/or difficulties of life. biggrin.gif

My plan is this, getting back on daily so that I can once again edit RP's. If I need to re-take the test, please let me know and I will have no qualms or arguments against that.

Lots of love,

L2

*bursts into tears and glomps*

Welcome back, LoveLost! It's been so long! You wouldn't be able to imagine my surprise when I saw your post in here xd.png

Anyway, I'm glad that RL gave you enough time to come back to us. smile.gif

Well guys, I don't want you to lose the opportunity since a lot of you don't look far outside the roleplay section and cause this keeps getting buried behind the other news posts, so....

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=145832&st=0

RP Mod apps are open everyone.

This is just a general announcement to the roleplay section, not approver specific~

Well guys, I don't want you to lose the opportunity since a lot of you don't look far outside the roleplay section and cause this keeps getting buried behind the other news posts, so....

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=145832&st=0

RP Mod apps are open everyone.

This is just a general announcement to the roleplay section, not approver specific~

I was thinking about appling for RP Mod, im extreamly active in RP Sections. My grammar and spelling is OK but its not perfect, like Approver perfect. Would that severly affect my chances? Im definatly appling next time mod apps are open but im just curious biggrin.gif