TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

I love the male ember too. Wonderful pose.

I love all the new dragons. Good job spriters and thank you.

Is it just me, or are the embers so dark they seem to kind of meld together?

I still really like them though. :3

The harvest dragons look really good in a lineage, since their yellow color takes up most of the little box. Can't wait to use them in a project. And the Ember ones are amazing, as well. Thank you spriters, for the beautiful dragons.

Now only one adult is missing! I hope that the male Ember will be beautiful as the female!

Now I just have to wait (im)patiently for mine to grow up so I can see who they will breed with.

Thanks again, TJ and spriters.

As expected of Dragon Cave spriters. Two more jobs well done smile.gif

Edited by Ripan

Congrats for getting In Cave, dracchan! ^^

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE EMBER DRAGON!!!!

Oh, my... I quite literally gasped when I saw the Ember Male. He's gorgeous. happy.gif

And the Harvest female is very pretty!

Edited by Danne

I love the ember dragons, harvest not so much but that's just me. I do love both sprites, I just love the ember dragon more. Congrats to the spriters and TJ for another wonderful release!! Now if my dragons would hatch I'd be happy, *pokes dragons to make them hatch*.

Edited by Nuwame

Oh their all so beautiful. Especially love the ember ones. *hopes the influense works and embers will like each other*

biggrin.gif

I'm really happy, and they are all beautiful. wub.gif I find it interesting that the Harvest are considered flightless, though, because they have such beautiful wings. The Embers are just drop-dead gorgeous. laugh.gif Pure joy!

Oh my, these new dragons are gorgeous! I really love the embers, I think I'll hoard them xd.png. The Harvests are really great too! Thank you TJ & Spriters for more lovely dragons!

Both are beautiful. I'm already trying to figure out what to breed with what. It's good to have another yellow dragon in the mix. Great work by the spriters.

Wow, both dragons are nice... but I think I might want to go into Ember dragon hoarding business. x3