TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

LOVE the ember dragons!!!! So beautiful. <3 I'll get more biggrin.gif

I'll do the same after I'll have enough zombie fodder! If there will be more *looks at those who are planning Ember armies*

After lots of trial and error, I was finally able to complete my banner for this AWESOME new release. Here it is:

user posted image

Here's the code:

[IMG=http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/252/826922161b441a1m3.png]

Love 'em <3 The Embers are furging cool 8D! Harvests are pretty cute :]

EDIT: OHSNAP! First post on 100th page :B, so totally win. But yeah I forgot to say once again.. THANK YOU SPRITERS biggrin.gif and TJ, obviously, for an other amazing release.

Edited by VSWolf

OMG The Harvest Dragon is COOL!!!! The EMBER IS AWESOME!!!!!!

LOVE THEM!

Thank you TJ and Spriters for doing an awesome job!

Oh yes great banner

Thank you^^

You're welcome. It came came out a lot better than I expected it to. It was also my first banner.

Edited by PieMaster

You're welcome. It came came out a lot better than I expected it to. It was also my first banner.

Really? Congrats, it isn't bad for being a first trial! I like how the draggies looks in your banner.

What are the names these dragons?

Harvest and Ember.

Really? Congrats, it isn't bad for being a first trial! I like how the draggies looks in your banner.

Thanks! I took a screen shot of TJ's dragons on the front page of the thread before the second male Ember grew up.

Edited by PieMaster

Hey, why there're 2 MALE adults in the 1st post? xd.png

Awesome work on the dragons, both breeds are beautiful biggrin.gif

I love the Ember dragons! They're amazing! And the Harvest dragons are beautiful! Thanks to all the Spriters and TJ for this amazing release!

Looks like TJ forgot to freeze a hatchling. xd.png

Yes, I saw it! But if TJ can bring back an hatchie from death, he surely can bring back a dragon in its youth! xd.png

ls;dkflfkg I forgot I helped on the Embers.

Seeing my name on the artist's credits at the bottom is a whole new experience, oh wow. <3

JOTB, Vicats, and dracchan, I'd like to say thank you SO MUCH for these AWESOME new dragons. And TJ, thanks for choosing these dragons. This was an awesome release, and I don't think I could have asked for anything better as the first release I'm here for.

Lmao, TJ , you forgot to freeze the female hatchie xd.png. Oh well. They're pretty :3 wish the harvests had more color though.

OMG!

Beautiful. They get prettier and prettier. <3

Oh my god . . . is that a YELLOW dragon?!

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Thank you, dragon gods! my rainbow projects will work out so much better now. biggrin.gif

Edited by Goslander

Oh my, the Ember Dragon is just AWESOME. Looking at the early hatchie i had no idea it would be so spectacular. The harvest wins my heart for color alone. I do love the look of Autumn and it has a genuinely sweet expression. *hearts* the spriters!!

CELEBRATE A GOOF HARVEST OF DRAGONS AND LUFF FOR TJ09!

He deserves it, guys. <3

haha I always thought the official name for the pumpkin dragons was Harvest, but I guess not. I see now their description says Pumpkin, so I'm guessing they are sorted with Halloween '09, not Harvest.

Love the Ember dragons!