TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

I just wanted to say how amazing both the new dragons are. I'd wanted the Embers for ages after seeing them on the completed dragons list, and the Harvests are just lovely. Many thanks to all those involved with the release of these new dragons, (especially the artists and TJ.)

Question: Can everyone else make out the adult female Ember dragon okay? Like, the bodylines and stuff? I'm wondering if it's just my monitor, but I'm having a hard time making out, for example, where her neck ends and her wing begins. It looks really really dark.

They're supposed to be really dark and skulky. The contrast is okay on my screen and too high on my best friend's, thoujgh.

Beautiful adults!!! The embers are so pretty and the harvests are super cute! Finally a yellow dragon!!!!!

I'm now on a mission. Female Harvest/Male Terrae lineage. I think those would look great together and they are both large dragon breeds. Also, the poses of the two match up well, I think.

I'll just say it now. I LOVE THE EMBERS!!!!!! 8D I remember seeing them on the finished dragons page and I have always admired them. I'm really glad they made it to the cave. smile.gif

Oh btw I saw that the adults have bred and had eggs. How does one go about getting a 2nd gen dragon from TJ's scroll? Is it by a waiting list, request, or just plain luck?

The adults are lovely! The ember reminds me of a Balrog. smile.gif

I'll just say it now. I LOVE THE EMBERS!!!!!! 8D I remember seeing them on the finished dragons page and I have always admired them. I'm really glad they made it to the cave. smile.gif

Oh btw I saw that the adults have bred and had eggs. How does one go about getting a 2nd gen dragon from TJ's scroll? Is it by a waiting list, request, or just plain luck?

Pretty sure it's just plain luck, if you look at TJ's siggie he says you shouldn't expect a consistent breeding schedule. XP

The mind boggles to think of someone looking at the Embers and think they're boring smile.gif

The male, especially, is the most glorious I've seen since the Thunders were introduced. And the female is fascinating. [hugs her Ember hatchie, Ymbren Tyger, and pets her female-Influenced Ember eggies] wub.gif

Oh man. I am LOVING these new dragons!!! biggrin.gif

yay, an official Harvest Dragon, wooooo! ^__^ The Ember adult Sprites look stunning, really! Good job, sprite makers!

Both of the new dragons, eggs, hatchlings (both stages, both genders), and both adults are wonderful!

Thank all of you, spriters and TJ!

Great jobs!

Very very gorgeous! And two have bred! Whomever got that ember eggie from TJ's dragon better fog it!! IT has soft-shell!

Gad I wish I could have found one! biggrin.gif

Excellent work, Artists/Spriters/everyone!

These are so cool! I'm tempted to do a Hellfire Wyvern/Ember Dragon lineage. Though I'm guessing someone has already come up with it? *Is very late to the party*

Frankly, that comment of TJ's to the effect that it would be silly to expect 10 dragons *at once* does make me wonder if there might be a series of possible alternate forms, perhaps when bred with different sprites or at different seasons...

On the other hand, my imagination and conclusion-leaping abilities are typically MUCH better exercised than my brain, lol.

Edit: TJ (always first, lol,) has already bred a Hellfire/Ember baby and gifted someone with it - beautiful combination!

And you're right that many people have plans to start lineages with the Embers and suitable dragons.

But even if you aren't 1st to start that lineage, as you might still be, you'll be in good company.

Edited by Syphoneira

Love the embers we needed another black dragon as well as another fire/ heat based one. Not too big of a fan on the harvest dragons sprite I hope we get a remake sorry if that's offending the artist.

The sprites are awesome! <333 Thank you TJ and spriters! /begins hoarding embers