TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

Colors on the yellow ones came from gourds though. biggrin.gif

???? Whats that got to do with the pumpkin dragons?

Wow, I wonder if the Cave is going to be in this bad a condition when the Halloween eggs start dropping... unsure.gif

All the lag goin' on kinda makes me wonder: How many servers are there? (And what's the specs?)

I was thinking earlier, is the DC running on SQL, or is it something else? (Cassandra?)

I think of strange things when lag strikes... Haha...

Not only is the Cave broken, but for me, I can't see the little hatchies on the first page...

I have a feeling that TJ might be fixing the lag problem, which is probably why dragoncave is down atm.

I can't even get a connection to the server for me.

. _ .

I'm getting the 'Problem Loading Page' message.

-sigh-

Untill the cave is back up, I have nothing to do. It is a Sunday night after all.

-fidgets-

I have things I -should- be doing...a paper, a letter, grading exams, and reading textbooks to name a few xd.png Buuuut....I'll just sit here instead.

I have things I -should- be doing...a paper, a letter, grading exams, and reading textbooks to name a few xd.png Buuuut....I'll just sit here instead.

... *cough*

... I should be doing a project, but I'm sick of looking at it, so... You're not alone!

Well. I now know for sure that TJ removed my dragon from the completed list because he disliked it, rather than because it was going to show up in this.

Well.

I'm going to go to bed very depressed now. Whatever. I finished my comic and DC isn't up for me anyway.

I have a feeling that TJ might be fixing the lag problem, which is probably why dragoncave is down atm.

Oh God. I'm having visions of TJ running around the server, with machete in hand, chasing the lagmonster... xd.png

Well. I now know for sure that TJ removed my dragon from the completed list because he disliked it, rather than because it was going to show up in this.

Well.

I'm going to go to bed very depressed now. Whatever. I finished my comic and DC isn't up for me anyway.

Aww you never know it may be released later on!

Aww you never know it may be released later on!

I think he'd be attacked by people with machetes if another dragon was coming that quickly. o_o;

I think he'd be attacked by people with machetes if another dragon was coming that quickly. o_o;

-lol- No I mean a few months later not tonight or close to halloween.

Yeah, but people tend to complain if dragons are released too close together. xd.png;

Halloween? -thinks- I guess it's sort of Halloweeny... >_>;

But thank you anyway. :3 I guess that's why my family tends to follow the saying "Don't count your chickens until they hatch" because, so often, do we need it. xd.png