TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

I really like the cloud walkers.. and the Elemental Wings..

there's a lot of really neat ideas in there

I like Chi-Wings, Coral Reefs, Indigo Chirps and many others :3

but this is going kinda off, maybe well discuss these species further..

Gosh I'm hunting in AP and I've clicked a silver egg and hatchie, but I wasn't quick enough D:

the best part about egg releases, isn't the new eggs you can get those later the BEST part is what's floating around in the ap biggrin.gif I dropped 3 split eggs and got a pb dayglory hatching and CB almost er white egg.

that's the best part about new releases though the new eggs, one of them reminds me of a twoflin bluna the other the blacks , you think their relateD?

Are there 5 minute drops? Because I'm having trouble spotting them...meaning I haven't seen one since the previous hour. o_x

Awesome, new eggs. Too bad I'm locked until tonight because of 2 failed Vampire bites.

Wait, how are some of these already in the emergency hatcheries or am I missing something? Are these only here for just today?

Are there 5 minute drops? Because I'm having trouble spotting them...meaning I haven't seen one since the previous hour. o_x

"I expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found."

Then again, I've only been looking for the past... 20 minutes. D=

Wait, how are some of these already in the emergency hatcheries or am I missing something? Are these only here for just today?

Those must be TJ's.

@w4rg4zm

I suppose it's not only me, then. ^^;

no, they came out around 12:30 am EST time last night, and TJs hatchies are ER so that that way his will hatch first, allowing us a sneak peek. They could also be ER if you used incubate on them.

WOOOOO NEW RELEASE I actually dreamed of a new release last night lol

Edited by wonton55912

If that black egg is what I think it is, I've been waiting for it FOREVER. Hurrah!

..two eggs really is the perfect amount for an interim release. Thank you, TJ & Spriters! *waits impatiently for TJ's eggs to hatch*

What Egg do you think it is..? If you don't mind me asking..?

no, they came out around 12:30 am EST time last night, and TJs hatchies are ER so that that way his will hatch first, allowing us a sneak peek. They could also be ER if you used incubate on them.

Thank you for that, I was starting to think I lost my head from all the lag going on in the cave tonight.

I'm also amazed at what people are abandoning too for these, I've picked a couple great finds. biggrin.gif

Edited by Shadowed Spirit

I'm late in noticing, again. If it wasn't for someone in the IRC to tell me about it, I wouldn't have noticed the release. I rule. And yay for new dark dragons.

So it's not just me, who's missing the hourly drop o.O ?

Strange...

*tilts head* It appears the hourly drop is suffering from a severe case of egg deficiency.

Hey, You have to go asleep... tongue.gif

Cause I wanna catch few eggies - but unfortunately there are too many users in Cave...

Hmm I can`t see the new eggs in the cave, I thought they drop every full hour.