TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

no, they came out around 12:30 am EST time last night, and TJs hatchies are ER so that that way his will hatch first, allowing us a sneak peek. They could also be ER if you used incubate on them.

How could the new eggs on scrolls of us 'ordinary folks' (=not TJ) be ER already? Even with incubating them they couldn't be under 4 days at this point, or am I missing something?

And yay for new eggs! Got one of each, scroll-locked for now, hope that one lineage egg will hatch quickly and that the new eggs will not only be around on the 10th, so that I can get two of each.

smile.gif

Hey, You have to go asleep...  tongue.gif

Cause I wanna catch few eggies - but unfortunately there are too many users in Cave...

lol, soon maybe - but not till midnight at least for me so another hour...IF the cave decides that eggs are back on the menu... tongue.gif

@ Sharjana - Hourly Drop (and for me at least the previous 1/2 hour 5 min drops) are all Missing In action.

Edited by Mordeth

How could the new eggs on scrolls of us 'ordinary folks' (=not TJ) be ER already? Even with incubating them they couldn't be under 4 days at this point, or am I missing something?

You're right, our eggs couldn't possibly have less than 4 days yet. The eggs in the ERs are TJ's.

You're finally unlocked and you can stalk the Cave for new eggs and BAM! there are no eggs to be found sad.gif

Edited by Kirjava-Kitsune

You're finally unlocked and you can stalk the Cave for new eggs and BAM! there are no eggs to be found sad.gif

Precisely

odd, no hourly drop, either that was a very short release, or it'll be on next hour.

There already was one skipped hourly drop a while ago, but I don't see a pattern to it (maybe just yet).

Edited by lightbird

I think the lag last night and early this morning threw off the hourly drops as they have over the last few week's at times. Through sheer dumb luck during the bad lag this morning I got one of each so I'm not as stressed as I might have been. I would like two of each but I'm certainly willing to wait for the cave to go back to semi-normal status with regular drops. I'm dying to see what the new eggies turn into..

Edited by Misha

There already was one skipped hourly drop a while ago, but I don't see a pattern to it (maybe just yet).

yeah.. but this has been Eggs MIA for almost an hour now - ive been refreshing for that long just watching... and not one egg...even a min or more before the 5 min drops.

It is really sad thet the DC is lagging so extreme at the moment, I hope I will catch my two eggs today, I can`t releasy my two CB Pygmy eggs, because I need them for Halloween (to breed my Pumpkin with one of them).

Well that's just great...now I'm torn. If I go get lunch, the drops might start in my absence and I'll miss several chances at the pretties. If I don't, it may take a long time before the eggs are back and I'll end up hunting while starving. x3 Decisions, decisions...

Today the cave is so full of lag, but I think it's quite normal in a release day. Adding to this, today my internet is sooo slow! I got a black egg by miracle!

Well that's just great...now I'm torn. If I go get lunch, the drops might start in my absence and I'll miss several chances at the pretties. If I don't, it may take a long time before the eggs are back and I'll end up hunting while starving. x3 Decisions, decisions...

Bring your lunch in front of the pc xd.png

Edited by Kirjava-Kitsune

Bring your lunch in front of the pc

That's what I'd do. Feed yourself while you wait. Although, at the moment, no one knows exactly when we'll have another drop I think. I went out to grab coffee and a breakfast sandwich from Dunkin' Donuts and came back and still no more new eggies. I feel better at least on a full stomach.

._.

How did I not think of that? *runs to the kitchen*

i just got up and didn't know the new release I was like what the heck is going on then oh wait now I want one!!!

TJ's eggs are er but with 2000 unique views and more,i don't get it >.<

Anyways,love the new eggs,now i need to make room in my scroll for 4 new eggies ^^

I just saw a new egg in the ap.

Edit: I got the new egg in the AP!!

Edited by scm7271999

TJ is all-powerful in regards to his scroll/dragons, he's probably keeping them from hatching for awhile 'cause the release is still so new.

They are very pretty eggs. I'm trying not to find out what dragons they are, 'cause I like being surprised.

._.

How did I not think of that? *runs to the kitchen*

Keep the lunch at safe distance form the keyboard, though - I don't want to think about what my lappy has been covered in. XD

Hnnnng, I wish I could remember at what hour I summoned two weeks ago, because that empty slot is taunting me.

from what I've seen it's quite lucky of me that I caught 2 of each despite the insane lag biggrin.gif

I consider myself mega lucky too to have caught one of each during the lag. I've already incubated and influenced them both male. Now all I need is a chance to pick up one more of each for influence to female. I'm so glad I had no eggs on my scroll as of yesterday.

Who has the chance should check the AP. It's full of goodies.