TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

I'm already dreading TJ's plans for the "last day" in 2012.

^^What's this about? I've been away from DC for the past week due to work. Did I miss something?

Looking forward to seeing what these eggs are!

It is strange that TJ's eggs aren't doing anything...when I can see them that is. :/ I can't access the cave or my scroll right now, the site is down again. I've got 4 of the new eggs, and I'm afraid to release one of the warm ones for a hot one. I'm really worried that the site is going to go down and stay down with all the problems going on.

Edit: What do you mean, 'last day'? What did I miss? I know that supposedly the world will end in 2012(snort)but what's this about TJ's plans?? ohmy.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Whoever said they killed the lag... I don't think you succeeded.

Sigh...

Now it's working, but not fast enough for me to get an egg.

Same thing for me... That's why I said whoever tried didn't kill the lag.

YAY! IM DONE! 2 of each! 1 person less refreshing the cave tongue.gif

Me, too. 2 of each. Yay!

The lag is really frustrating, though. Just sorted my scroll and am still waiting for it to save.

Whoever said they killed the lag... I don't think you succeeded.

I know...it's too powerful!!! D8

finally got one of the new eggs through the lag. now just one more and i'll be happy biggrin.gif

Im so stupid, i completely forgot that dc could do sumthin and i was doin my homework sad.gif

Will these keep being dropped even tommorow cuz i mught not get any sad.gifsad.gif

Edited by spillatey

^^What's this about? I've been away from DC for the past week due to work. Did I miss something?

Looking forward to seeing what these eggs are!

It's a joke... if you've heard all the brouhaha from people who are convinced the world's going to end in 2012, on the day when the Mayan calendar apparently just stops, it looks to me like something that would make TJ rub his hands together and go "Muahahahaha!"

In fact, I'd bet he'd pick that day to release those apocalypse dragons. xd.png

Laggamonster is back with a vengence. How long did it take for it to get fixed last time? Or maybe it's TJ's way of secretly releasing 3 dragons at once, Lagamonster eggs hiding in the cave you think? biggrin.gif

So I wake up to new eggies and a major LAG-- and now it's seven past the top of the hour and no drop. What a great way to start my day.

*goes back to stalking wild eggies*

EDIT: Did I miss it? Are they now gone? *frets*

Edited by cynlee717

I promise that after I've gotten one of each I'll be leaving. And I already have the warm one... so I just need one more! After that, you'll be rid of me!

I think the main drop is starting around XX:43. The lagmonster is throwing everything off kilter.