TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

oh god, the black eggs are the ember dragon!!! i soooo knew this, they had disappeared from the progress list... oh, I'm just so happy, I've always loved their looks and i was really hoping they would be released. now i absolutely have to unlock and grab at least two of them!! thanks, thank you so much TJ!!!

and here's how I beat it: I turned off the Javascript and Load Images Automatically, cleared the cache and refreshed the page like I was trying to catch a dropped egg, i.e. hit "reload" like there's no tomorrow.

Unfortunately this is not a magic cure all - I do all that and more and still have crazy, crazy lag.

Actually, it's back already. I'm trying to influence and incubate my lot right now and I'm getting time-outs again.

O_O Why didn't I wake up earlier?? DDDDDDD: *tries to hunt despite the incredible lag*

Oh, hey, it's been a really long while since DC timed out on me the last time.

Hey, I got the black egg! happy.gif

And with that I will probably stop for now, to leave a space which to use on a summoning attempt.

By a miracle of God I managed to snag 3 warm eggs, and one hot one. I'm considering abandoning one of the warm ones for another hot, but with the lag so bad, I'm really worried that I won't be able to get another! It seemed the cave started to act 'right' for a few minutes...but, I don't trust it. Who knows how long that will last? sad.gif

I ended up with 3 blacks and one yellow. Which means that I'd be willing to give someone a black in 5 hours so I can try to get a second yellow. PM me if you're going to be around then. First PMed, first served.

Ohnice eggies! Not ones I remember seeing from the completed list...

So glad there weren't 10 eggies though. x_X

... It seems like TJ09 played the prank I mentioned earlier... on me. D:|

I'm not too sure though.

But a Mint did randomly appear on my scroll.

Edit: Lag? ONOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Edited by Twilight Sea

I have one of each, and that's all for now.

Thanks TJ for 2 eggs release.

EDIT: two and a Summoned! laugh.gif

Edited by Lizzyluna

xd.png I was here when they JUST cam out, some people on the IRC thought that they're be none, but there were! YAY! xd.png so funny, we waited, and waited, but nothing came, then ,40 after, they just popped up!

I have been waiting 18 minutes now for one friggin page to load. dry.gif

Hnnnn...*waits for page to load* >> I'm starting to get timeouts again. At least I did manage to get one egg a while ago. :3