TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

Actually, DC has had relatively low traffic this year in comparison to, say, early 2009, when it was pretty normal to see 200-300 people online at almost every given time, with peaking over 800-1000 on events.

yeah true - but the lag is just as bad as if there was 1000+

Whew! Now I'm glad that I dropped that egg to unlock myself and get two of each before the lag came, instead of waiting to see what the hatchlings looked like to see if I really wanted to ._.'

I now have one of each breed! My conundrum is this: do I stay up to catch one more of each, and get about NO sleep, or do I go to bed and hope there's still eggs to catch when I get home in the afternoon? xd.png

There's something wrong with my slightly warm -one, I've viewed and clicked it and posted to several fansites but views still go like 0/0/0. ;o

Now it's okay. smile.gif

Edited by Bamboomonkey

got one black and two orange.

My conundrum is whether or not to stalk the AP for rares or just try to fill up on new releases...

Now it's not just the page itself but the actions too. I think that the whole site has gone laggy on us.. >_<

Just kinda curious, uhm, will the drop last 'til tomorrow?

These will probably stay permanently, but no idea how long the solid drop will last. /shrugs

The site server can't handle the amount of traffic and action, apparently. That or the new eggs burned holed in the cyber lines on their way onto scrolls. tongue.gif

These will probably stay permanently, but no idea how long the solid drop will last. /shrugs

Oh, okay. Wish the solid drop'll last 'til tomorrow. Because I'm currently scroll-locked. LOL .

Gah.

I'm SO tired... and need to go to bed.

But I must. Get. A. Black. One.

D8

EDIT:

Woo.

I've got one of each now.

Time to lurk the AP for rares.

Edited by epichazel

Oh, okay. Wish the solid drop'll last 'til tomorrow. Because I'm currently scroll-locked. LOL .

Just don't go berserk on abandoning everything that locks you, like I have done in the past. OK, I abandoned a bred egg for lineage purposes, but kept a CB red. :P

WOW.. the eggs are filling the caves but it's hard to get one.

And what's making it worse is DC is laggy.

Lag is driving me crazy..=x=

Currently, managed to get 2 hot eggs and 1 warm egg. I swear that the warm eggs hate me or something. I guess I'm sort of happy for now. biggrin.gif

Thanks for the release!

Just don't go berserk on abandoning everything that locks you, like I have done in the past. OK, I abandoned a bred egg for lineage purposes, but kept a CB red. tongue.gif

Just abandoned an inbred split, well, it was for freezing. But now I'm unlocked, the only problem is the lag. Maybe I'll be having the "hot" one tomorrow. Or if I get lucky, I'll be able to get it. biggrin.gif

I've caught one warm egg so far.. I really want a black egg :>

I'm so excited about these dragons.. I can't wait to see what they look like wooot

Okay... show some eggs already

@kjeldoran I'm going to kill the lag monster...