TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

Glad I always dream about new eggreleases 6-7 days before they happen, never been scrollocked on the day they start dropping tongue.gif

So far gotten two of the black ones and one of the yellow/brown ones smile.gif

Same here... Same here. It's no fun

Don't lose hope, maybe a lucky click can get you one. Just keep on clickin'! xd.png

Kinda laggy and hard to get I suppose D;

Awful!

I was lucky enough to eventually get two of the heavy & warm eggs and one of the hot for myself, then went to try to catch some for my brother, who's working all day and evening tomorrow (again) and doesn't yet know there was a new Release.

I've got him nothing, and I can catch only in Floods withe the continual click/refresh thing as my puter's old...

It's almost 4 AM and I've ben falling asleep sitting upright for hours, must get some sleep, but this is the guy who helps us all the time...

So I feel like scum now...

And several hours of effort resulted in nothing.

I so hope the Flood will continue for at least another day, wish it would continue for another few days.

The pages don't change for sometimes 5 or more minutes...

Looks like I had exactly one lucky click in the whole hour. It just takes sooo long to load any page, but especially the get-code pages are lagging.

i did freeze 2 SLP hatchies

and managed to get 2 blacks and a yellow egg atm

hunting later for another yellow

Same here... Same here. It's no fun

Don't give up. I didn't think I'd catch any either a couple hours ago, and I now have one of each. Patience.

What gives? The hourly drop like didn't happen. I just want one more black egg and then I can finally go to sleep.

cause of these new eggs there is such lagg and i couldn't catch even 1 DX poor meh *sighs*

anyway i gotta see how they look when they hatch biggrin.gif

The lag has spread to my scroll...I can't even check the actions to see if I can summon again....

Thanks TJ, but on the downside....

too much lag...even at the 2:00am drop....I really hope these are not a limited release!

Edited by eoswildcat

I'm so glad they didn't take magma egg's description.

Same here. At first, I thought the magma's description was changed. Then again, I checked the forums, there was a new release. xd.png

I'm always excited about new eggs! biggrin.gif Unfortunately, I've been trying to abandon my one egg, which I really don't need, and it's been 10 minutes now, and I still can't get rid of it. The front page was just frozen when I tried to snag a new egg...I couldn't even refresh. Great. :/

Dang! The lag is just about gone here, but I haven't seen a single cave egg since a small drop at the top of the hour. sad.gif I thought there was supposed to be at least a small drop every 5 minutes during new releases.

ETA: And just like that both the lag and eggs are back! laugh.gif

Edited by cabri

Breeding and summoning look to be very very slow in happening. Of course, if you're trying to breed right now, you be nuts. xd.png

We're just going to have to slog through lag, looks like.

Dang! The lag is just about gone here, but I haven't seen a single cave egg since a small drop at the top of the hour. sad.gif I thought there was supposed to be at least a small drop every 5 minutes during new releases.

I saw the three eggs sharp on the hour as the small 5min drop, but no hourly drop.