TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

I think the main drop is starting around XX:43. The lagmonster is throwing everything off kilter.

Oh. Well that explains why when I logged on around that time earlier it was raining eggies.

*waits patiently*

Why are there no drops?! ohmy.gif

Because everything is up side down right now =/ and the Cave is lagging baaaadly ~sigh~ .

tear....it was 10:10 here just now, but i missed the eggs! sad.gif no 10:10 10/10/10 dragon 4 me....

EDIT:wait, dragons weren't dropped even!?!? *grumbles*

Edited by Hawktalon

I keep expecting to see something happening with TJ's eggs, but still nothing...wow, they're stubborn! lol

dry.gif

I don't think I like the lagmonster...

I like it more than the Datamonster though xd.png

The dark eggs don't look black to me...more of a deep, dark chocolate... I can't wait to see the babies! **pokes TJ's eggs**

I would have had another one of the new eggs, but I forgot I picked up an ER black last night. I'm hoping it's an alt but if it's not, eh. Either way it's fate is freezing.

I also was only able to get one new egg because of the lag. Hopefully I can get another before I go to work. The colors are very fall-ish and pleasing. I like the dark brown egg, though I'm not sure if it's the one everyone's guessing it is. A certain someone said a little something about it being to similar to an already released dragon, even though it wasn't. All lies to hide it's possible release.

I guess we will know when it starts hatching. The other egg looks familiar too ._.

There are so many abandoned eggs! It is amazing! Golds, silvers, hatchlings, and almost every other breed under the sun is or was in the abandoned eggs zone!

I haven't seen one metallic in the AP anytime I'm in there.

It's a conspiracy, LOL

I saw lot`s of metallics in the ERs but no one in the AP. But if I had an metallic egg I would`t release it too for the new eggs.

OoOOOoOo awesome. Those eggies look promising. Bet the draggies will be pretty cool looking ;o !

What is this I hear D: ? A lag?

Yes, it is an new egg release. xd.png

But because of the laggs the eggs don`t drop every full hour.

It's a shame, really, a shame...

I want the hot eggy!!

*sulks*

Imma go watch some stuff, but I'll come back later to check if the cave's started dropping... I'll be back, I tell you!

Ohhhh nice! I knew TJ couldn't resist doing something on 10-10-10 tongue.giftongue.gif

Too much lag tho....

It's a joke... if you've heard all the brouhaha from people who are convinced the world's going to end in 2012, on the day when the Mayan calendar apparently just stops, it looks to me like something that would make TJ rub his hands together and go "Muahahahaha!"

In fact, I'd bet he'd pick that day to release those apocalypse dragons. xd.png

Oh! Phew! I thought maybe TJ had mentioned that in 2012 he was going to stop running Dragon Cave! lol

Thanks for clarifying!

Well, I was here five hours ago ( 4 AM my time ) and there was about 260 people average on the front page. And about 150 in the AP.

Now there's 350 on the front and 240-ish in the AP.

D8

And the lag was really bad before.

I hope it's not gonna be any worse.

Edit:

Huh. The numbers went down.

Maybe people gave up because of the lack of constant drop?

Edited by epichazel