TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

Thanks for the eggs! That yellow one reminds me of something...

Y'know, as dark as the 'hot' eggs are (at least on my screen), it's going to be hard to tell when they have a big, gaping hole in them. xd.png

Two of each, influenced and incubated. I am quite possibly the most surprised at this given the trouble everyone is having!

Meh. Now I'm only getting time-outs. But at least I managed to get a warm one... I *think*. Can't check though.

hmm.. timed out now.. yay.. spose I'm grateful I've been able to get one egg in all this. :/

For me, the cave is down. All I'm getting are 'can't display' pages. The lag is worse than it's been, and I didn't think that was possible! Damnit, why today of all days????!!!

As much as I'm excited about the new eggs the lag is preventing me from even getting on to my scroll to try for them. I'm just timing out. I wouldn't mind, as someone else said, slogging through the lag in the Cave to obtain the lovely new eggs but I can't even get to that point at the moment.

It keeps timing me out, and all I've got to show for it is one, single 'hot' egg.

This is the worst lag I've ever seen on here. It took me 15 minutes just to get to my own scroll! sad.gif

Ugh, I just want to get the really hot egg and call it quits for today, and pop in to summon sometime tomorrow.

Again nothing every time I click, the DC freezes or goes down.

And so do my nerves.

Why is it happening to me. Why do I not have luck once...

That's it! I give up! I'm trying to abandon a hatchling in last 15 minutes! I got one of the oragne eggs, I'll back later to get one of the other ones... sad.gif

Edited by alliana1

I really hope TJ takes these horrible problems into consideration and extends the release if this is the way it's going to be the whole time! The lag has been really bad forever it seems, but now it's at a whole new level...

Oh hey, lag got suddenly less *dances* I managed to get another warm and hot each so now I have two of both! *is satisfied*

Have to say, the cave works just fine to me. And managed to catch 2 hot and a warm one! biggrin.gif *dances*

Thanks to all those involved for the lovely new eggs!

I got two of the "really hot" eggs (which caught my interest immediately). I Influenced them opposite and now I'm locked for a few days. I'll catch a "really warm" then.

I managed to get in before the lag, and here's how I beat it: I turned off the Javascript and Load Images Automatically, cleared the cache and refreshed the page like I was trying to catch a dropped egg, i.e. hit "reload" like there's no tomorrow. I was hoping for one of each, but two of the Really Hotties is okay smile.gif

Thanks, TJ! biggrin.gif