TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

Although I think it is really neat to have another set of new eggs it is extremely frustrating that the drops are so short AND the lag issue hasn't as yet been resolved...it doesn't make hunting at the cave at all fun for those of us with slow servers.

Congrats to those who have already gotten the new eggs.

Main cave not loading for me.

Nothing will load for me now. Nothing in the cave, that is. The forum is loading fine. xd.png

*kills the lag* >>

I shall not give up!

Page loading error now: Network Time-out

Same here sad.gif ..... hopefully someone will inform TJ about this (please =/ ?) ...

I believe the forum is on a different server if I'm correct. I'm stuck on the main Cave and nothing is loading. I have three and all I need is another 'slightly warm' egg and I'm done. Come on Cave!! Lovely eggs kudos to the spriters and TJ. This was quite a surprise this morning. biggrin.gif

Page loading error now: Network Time-out

Same. I can't even get to the wilderness. It's like the entire sight went kaput.

I like the new released eggs and I´d also like some eggs myself, but I´d also appreciated some maintenance befor the release to make the cave faster. It´s just ridiculous hunting eggs when the cave is loading sooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow. sad.gif

I believe the forum is on a different server if I'm correct. I'm stuck on the main Cave and nothing is loading. I have three and all I need is another 'slightly warm' egg and I'm done. Come on Cave!! Lovely eggs kudos to the spriters and TJ. This was quite a surprise this morning. biggrin.gif

Yep, they're both on different servers ... luckily xd.png !

Yep, they're both on different servers ... luckily xd.png !

Yes, this way we can complain about the lag while we wait for it to get cleared up. biggrin.gif

This explains why there's so much lag I cannot even get to the site or my scroll yet.

As for the number of new kinds of eggs...

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who do not.

Looking forward to nabbing the new ones! biggrin.gif

Heh... can't load cave... come to the forum to find out what's going on, and it's a release.

I'm already dreading TJ's plans for the "last day" in 2012.

*hopes the cave will come back soon so I can hunt*

1. YAY EGGS!

2. Anyone else notice the Pillow's absence on the completed list?

Really ? The Pillow's are gone x3 ??

I would love to see them soon, the sprites were soooo cute x3 !!

The Lagmonster has really come back with a vengance this time, huh?

I thought that maaaayyybe there wouldn't be as many people in the cave at 3am (Mountain Time), but I guess that doesn't matter with the lag. It's now 6:30am and I'm giving up for the timebeing. Will try again later.

Apparently an egg ended up on my scroll...now I just need to find out which one...lol

Same.  I can't even get to the wilderness.  It's like the entire sight went kaput.

I think it has. I tried the AP, main cave. I DID get to the terms for some reaso, laugh.gif Ironic, don't you think? I got onto my account too. OOH! ITS BACK! GO GO GO GO!

EDIT: It froze up again. sad.gif

EDIT: Its back!

Edited by DragonRider5624

Good luck to theose who don`t catched one of the new eggs.

The DC is working for me, I influenced my new eggs. smile.gif

Any body else notice that TJ's eggs are at under 4 days and not even crackedwe usually have hatchies by now

hope there aren't issues with the eggs------the last time that happened,Autumn '08 *sighs*

Edited by dragonpuck