sailing101

Portal 2

Thought you all might like

For all the idiocy fandoms are capable of... sometimes, you find things that just make up for it biggrin.gif

For anyone interested, by the way.

Edited by Dr. Paine

-pokes this up-

So, hopefully we'll be seeing Volume 2 of the music soon... what does everyone hope to see on it? We'll probably be getting a lot of the Old Aperture music, I hope the gel sounds will be on it.

I'm hoping for Power mad

Oh, when Wheatley takes over? Yeah, I can't wait for that one biggrin.gif And god willing, they'll release Cara Mia... even if it's just the bit at the end and not some... awesome extended full version, that might just make the world explode.

Also, for any interested:2200 and change words of Portal-y goodness. I hope.

I would also like to see Reconstructing science in the next album.

On another note, the track Hard Sunlight,

IT'S THE HARMONY FOR THE CARA MIA!!!! biggrin.gif

I would also like to see Reconstructing science in the next album.

On another note, the track Hard Sunlight,

IT'S THE HARMONY FOR THE CARA MIA!!!! biggrin.gif

... how did I forget that song...

and yes biggrin.gif I saw that pointed out somewhere else, it's insane xd.png Half the soundtrack is built on Cara Mia, half probably has some strain of Reconstructing Science in there...

For the gels- DOOOO WAAANTTTTT

For the soundtrack- Ending song FTW

I want one of those.

I do too. I would buy one right now, if it didn't sell out so fast D; That got a major AWW from me.

I want one of those.

Be careful with the conversion gel, ground up moon rocks are pure poison.

And the Repulsion Gel, not sure what element it is, but it's a lively one, and it does not like the human skeleton.

Be careful with the conversion gel, ground up moon rocks are pure poison.

And the Repulsion Gel, not sure what element it is, but it's a lively one, and it does not like the human skeleton.

So the only safe one to eat is the propulsion gel?

Wonder if it tastes like oranges. Or carrots biggrin.gif ... really though, this raises the question. If the original gels were supposed to be eaten, what did they taste like?

Well, Repulsion gel was suppoused to be a sweeter form of fiberglass insulation, so I think that says something about what it would taste like.

I would eat it. |D

I finally got round to buying a copy of the original game (as part of the Orange Box).

I just hope I don't keep dying every thirty seconds D:

Just bought Portal 2 for the PS3 today. It's lots of fun by myself, unfortunately I don't have a buddy to plat co-op with.

Just bought Portal 2 for the PS3 today. It's lots of fun by myself, unfortunately I don't have a buddy to plat co-op with.

You can play with me. I heard that you can play between platforms, so I can play with you even if I have Portal 2 for PC.

I would also be willing to help. I have it on PS3 too, even though it is cross-platform.

Okay, I'm starting to get turned off to Portal 2 in the same way as the original Portal.

Why, why, why, do people have to constantly spout moronic references and mindless praise at every given moment? I'm at wit's end and I feel like going on a rant right now. UGH!

I think it's kind of rediculous to be "turned off" of perfectly fine things because a great deal of people like them.

Why, why, why, do people have to constantly spout moronic references and mindless praise at every given moment?

Because it's funny?

I think it's kind of rediculous to be "turned off" of perfectly fine things because a great deal of people like them.

It's not that people like them. It's that people who like them ruin it by, in this case, spouting moronic references and mindless praises at every given moment. It might be funny at first but after the first hundred or so times of hearing 'THE CAKE IS A LIE!' or something of the like it gets irritating and turns you off from the source of the irritant. It ruins the experience.

Overexposure to something you like makes you tired of it. It's like if you played your favourite song on continuous repeat for a week. You probably wouldn't like it as much after that. Probably wouldn't hate it, but you wouldn't like it as much.

Okay, I'm starting to get turned off to Portal 2 in the same way as the original Portal.

Why, why, why, do people have to constantly spout moronic references and mindless praise at every given moment? I'm at wit's end and I feel like going on a rant right now.  UGH!

You can't escape it. xd.png