sailing101

Portal 2

I thought it had some ancillary responsibilities...

... anyway, to keep this from devolving into nothing but quotes, who's looking forward to the release of the third soundtrack volume? Do you think we'll really get all the good stuff (Cara Mia, Reconstructing Science, Want You Gone), or will those be on some... premium, physical-copy CD you actually have to buy? xd.png

ETA:

Aww, I hope they dont have to make us buy it. I've been waiting so long for the third volume owo

And that video was amazing. made my day x3

Has anyone ever tried custom maps?

I finished the game.

...And started crying the moment Wheatley started apologizing. Crap. Told myself I wouldn't...The game made me feel like I was actually there, and I didn't want it to end like that. That's kind of depressing. Guess I'll have to wait until Portal 3 to see what happens.

(Anyone that replies with 'Valve can't count to three' will be shot.)

Valve can't count to thre-- *shot*

Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyway, Portal 2 is awesome...but I want to go back for Wheatley. He seemed genuinely sorry.

I want some repulsion gel to pour in the teacher's lounge at school. That would be hilarious. /offtopic

~Cavey

I'd replace the floor buffing stuff in the janitor's office with propulsion gel, tbh. Never be late to class again! >>

I'd replace the floor buffing stuff in the janitor's office with propulsion gel, tbh.  Never be late to class again! >>

Here ya go! go do it, see what happens xd.png

I actually have some lol, it's fun.

Ok so it doesn't actually work the way it does in the game, but it's funny nonetheless.

Edited by Kaini

I finished the game.

...And started crying the moment Wheatley started apologizing. Crap. Told myself I wouldn't...The game made me feel like I was actually there, and I didn't want it to end like that. That's kind of depressing. Guess I'll have to wait until Portal 3 to see what happens.

(Anyone that replies with 'Valve can't count to three' will be shot.)

Valve can count to three.

But it's highly unlikely we'll see a proper Portal 3, the story will probably continue through DLC instead.

Call me a noob but

DLC?

DLC = Downloadable Content.

New features (maps, levels, music, etc.) that enhance the original game experience. smile.gif

Haha! Yes! GLaDOS was amazing even as a....erm.....spud.

Anyway, I downloaded the game off Steam about three hours before midnight of the day that it came out (so yay for getting it early!). I let it download over night and wanted to start playing it while I was waiting for class to start at the college I go to. I opened the game only to realize that I had to update my computer first, so I had to wait another hour before I could start playing. All my nerd friends thought it was the funniest thing ever. I was miserable for that hour. Completely. Miserable. It was still an awesome game, though.

Finished the game for a second time a little while ago, but I just found this thread. Anyways, great game! I definitely loved it more than the first one. I was so glad that there was more exploring of the facility(rather than being in the test chambers throughout the entire game). The secret Ratman areas were also super fun to find and explore. Co-op mode is great too! Too much fun annoying my younger brother haha.

Yet, I can't see Valve making a Portal 3. As said above, DLC will probably take care of the continuation of this awesome series.

And it still amazes me how quotable Valve's games are! :D

The addition of hats to the co-op mode is great too...Just when you thought the hat craze was exclusive to TF2(which I still love anyway!).

Two hours, fifty minutes, nine deaths and half a black forest gateau is what it takes me to complete Portal.

I will now have to buy the second game o3o

Edited by Fortune86

Meh, crying at Wheatly's apoligising was nothing. I cryed when the turrets started singing. I wanted to take the fat one home biggrin.gif Also, why didn't the player take the portal gun with her?

Meh, crying at Wheatly's apoligising was nothing. I cryed when the turrets started singing. I wanted to take the fat one home biggrin.gif Also, why didn't the player take the portal gun with her?

It's in spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace biggrin.gif

It's in spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace biggrin.gif

Yup xd.png

What I love about this game is that every time I replay it, I figure out something new.

Because I prefer to find them myself rather than look them up, I'm still stumbling across rattman dens xd.png It's so much fun when I'm like 'HOW did I not notice this before???' xd.png

Haha! Yes! GLaDOS was amazing even as a....erm.....spud.

Anyway, I downloaded the game off Steam about three hours before midnight of the day that it came out (so yay for getting it early!). I let it download over night and wanted to start playing it while I was waiting for class to start at the college I go to. I opened the game only to realize that I had to update my computer first, so I had to wait another hour before I could start playing. All my nerd friends thought it was the funniest thing ever. I was miserable for that hour. Completely. Miserable. It was still an awesome game, though.

I can top that.

Okay, a wile back I managed to buy the game, one hour later, it was installed.

I pressed play, and the game started updating itself.

Half an our later, it finished updating.

I pressed play again.

ERROR/:;

I pressed play again.

I pressed play again.

I uninstalled and reinstalled

Half an hour later, I pressed play again.

I uninstalled and reinstalled

Ten minutes later, I pressed play again.

I get my dad's help, and he figures out that my 6 year old excuse for a computer does not have a core duo processor.

My dad decides to build for me a new computer sometime (He can do that, but it usually takes him a while to start on projects like that, but I can wait, I have other games)

The image card burns out (Ironically it was added to the computer so i could play the original Portal)

Without a computer or Nintendo Wii (The disk drive overheated due to it being under a heating vent, not my idea) My dad moves building the new computer higher on his list of priorities, and it's ready in under a week.

It was installed.

It updated.

I pressed play.

I trembled in terror as GLaDOS woke up.

I had started playing at five, took a break for dinner and finished at nine.

the next day I went over the river and through the woods. (Can you guess who i visited?)

I just got back saturday, and have since finished the coop mode.

My steam ID is sailing 94. (For some reason steam didn't like 101)

I LOVE PORTAL 2!

And more recently my cousin gifted me with the origonal portal which had ben wiped off my hard drive by a virus 2 weeks after i had first downloaded it from a friend

Edited by sailing101

forgot all about this

I have it for xbox and still have ach to get

might have to fire it back up

wub.gif this game

Making combustible lemons isn't that hard... We would need a chemical that in contact with citric acid produces H2, a very combustible gas, and then light it on fire. biggrin.gif

I've had the game for a while, but have now come to the conclusion that I need more XBL friends to play co-op online with so I can get some of the achievements. If you have portal 2 for the Xbox, and have Xbox Live, and are willing to friend and play it co-op online with a complete stranger, then PM me. Because I need other people to play co-op. Doesn't work very well all by oneself.... D:

I've had the game for a while, but have now come to the conclusion that I need more XBL friends to play co-op online with so I can get some of the achievements. If you have portal 2 for the Xbox, and have Xbox Live, and are willing to friend and play it co-op online with a complete stranger, then PM me. Because I need other people to play co-op. Doesn't work very well all by oneself.... D:

You know you can play with people on PC too, right? It's a inter-console game, so it doesn't matter what platform you're playing. biggrin.gif