sailing101

Portal 2

@cara Have you hugged me yet? We made it to the last level on course 4.

o.e how totally nice she is freaks me out xd.png How could that nice lady be the maniacal GLaDOS?? o.e

Strange. xd.png Good acting.

Edit:

I'm having fun. I have "Remember that" reserved xd.png

user posted image

Edited by Kaini

The new Portal 2 soundtrack has just released. o:

I downloaded it. It has my favorite one on it.. "I AM NOT A MORON".

The new Portal 2 soundtrack has just released. o:

I downloaded it. It has my favorite one on it.. "I AM NOT A MORON".

Excuse me while I go scream with joy.

ETA: Downloaded. PotatOS Lament was... eerie, but quite lovely.

It's still free, people! And we should be getting Volume 3 'soon'.

... my guess is September.

Edited by Dr. Paine

<3 Love.

I'm still downloading, but I listened to the PotatOS Lament ringtone x3

I'm trying to beat the first one before I get the second one. But the first one is making me feel sick... video games never make me feel sick...

Ha! 'You Will Be Perfect' appears to be the song used in the Perfect 10 video Valve put out a while back.

Question!

The small series of videos on youtube, Aperture Investment Opportunities (turrets, panels,

). Are they from Valve promoting Portal 2 or are they supposed to be real AS pitches or are they audio of pitches with Portal 2 gameplay/video?

ohmai, PotatOS Lament is pretty and mesmerizing and sad. Are there any lyrics for it?

Edited by NixAyum

Question!

The small series of videos on youtube, Aperture Investment Opportunities (turrets, panels,

). Are they from Valve promoting Portal 2 or are they supposed to be real AS pitches or are they audio of pitches with Portal 2 gameplay/video?

ohmai, PotatOS Lament is pretty and mesmerizing and sad. Are there any lyrics for it?

I'm pretty sure they're Valve promoting Portal 2.

Also, I love PotatOS Lament. <33 Doesn't that song play on one of the game menues?

Also, Portal 2 (and Steam) stopped working for me. ;___;

Whhyyy.

Edited by Switch

Question!

Portal 2 promotions xd.png The Turret one, at least, had some content that involved the ARG.

Finally got the professor portal achievement, thanks to a friend who had portal 2 on the xbox, but got it for the PC too because they knew I wanted the achievement lol.

Now I just need triple crown and still alive. Who wants to help me? lol.

Finally got the professor portal achievement, thanks to a friend who had portal 2 on the xbox, but got it for the PC too because they knew I wanted the achievement lol.

Now I just need triple crown and still alive. Who wants to help me? lol.

I want! Steam name the same as the forum one.

I want! Steam name the same as the forum one.

Invited. Sorry for the delay. I was eating dinner lol.

Edit:

WAIT WHOA.

Is there a new achievement? whats this 'talent show' stuff? o.e I swear that wasn't there a few hours ago.

Edited by Kaini

This looks promising XD

That form looks interesting, too... makes you think about how well you know the game/why you write for it.

XD Oh wow, that's pretty amusing, and seconded about the form. Wanna read more of that.

I've never written any Portal fics, though. Infact I don't believe I've ever written a fic...

It took me a moment to realize what the Wheatley title question was referring to.

Moron Tumor Intelligence Dampening Sphere!

Edited by Lythiaren

After lots of work, fighting with my brothers, and other various obstacles, I have finally completed Portal 2's co-op campaign. The last few chambers were oddly easy, but the end was so worth it xd.png

Thanks to caramba2654, I now have every single achievement, including the new one. Yay *faints*

Me too!

Oh, BTW:

user posted image

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

So are any of you participating in the Steam sale/Summer camp ticket hunt?

If you tell me how to do it I will xd.png

I'm new to steam, I don't get it xd.png It just came with portal 2 tongue.gif