St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

I've spread my love for corgis everywhere I go~

-osis,

1 suffix meaning a "(specified) action, process, or result"

Edited by Corgi-osis

Er, this might get a bit confusing (made this username for my MC account, using it everywhere now)

I made my name like this so I would sound largely noobish. There's the whole PokemonNumber thing, which I think generally makes people sound noobish. And generally putting a word that indicates you are good at something (awesome, master, pro, etc) generally makes me think that you aren't. So I randomly asked a few friends for ideas and waited for one to pop up that fit what I was going for and didn't sound idiotic (I think I had one suggest Awesomevile... dry.gif) And that's what I did *Shrugs*

My first name is Andy. My favorite number is 12. Combine. Mind blown. poptartFINALTINY.gif

Edited by Andy12

Actually, I'm not entirely sure where mine came from.. Considering that my father chose it. tongue.gif I was signing up for a mmorpg game called Lord of the Rings Online and I was having trouble figuring out a name so I asked my father and I'm guessing that he took my name, Jazmin, and mixed it with Galadriel and BOOM! We have Jazlindreal! Haha

Forums Name: A long time ago, I played a thing called DragonAdopters, which is basically kind of a wimpier version of DC. When I joined the DC Forums, I was having trouble thinking up a name, so I put in Dracoscar. Every day I log on wishing I could change it xd.png

Site Name: A long time ago, I watched this movie. In the movie, there was this Asian guy with a really neat nickname. One day, while sitting in the car with a friend of mine, I realized, "Hey, I want a cool nickname like that guy in that movie!" So I ran a bunch of words in my head, but couldn't think of anything. Then I remembered that one fact I saw in a National Geographic about how female foxes were called Vixens, and then I decided I wanted to be Vixen. But I wasn't very fox-like at all, I wasn't sneaky or clever or sly. I was loud, sluggish and clumsy. But I was about 10 at the time, and couldn't spell clumsy right, so I became TheClumzyVixen. Remove the "The" and you get my DC name wink.gif I use it on nearly everything I join nowadays.

My name is actually completely random. I was gonna be named Katherine Elizabeth, or my current name, and I kinda like Katherine Elizabeth. I tell my mom if I was named that I would be Lizzie, and I was smaller when I joined, so I guess it just happened. My real name isn't even Lizzie, or anywhere close to it xd.png, but people call me Lizzie on here and I'm cool with it c:

Well... I've always loved the name Icarus!.. and well.. I wanted to name a dragon Icarus.

My name became Icarusthedragon

The scroll was going to be Icarus'sdragonkeep but i decided to keep it simple..

Gonna put my geek on..... My name is a combination of my two favorite fandoms. 1)Xenosaga and 2)Voltron. Thus was born xenolion. I am known other places as xenolion. Yes if you know Xenosaga, you will know why the x is lower cased

Indelicately was the name of a forum I had a few years back. I'm not sure how I decided to come up with that except I like the word. (And the definition, nothing like being slightly indecent bwahaha)

My favorite villain from the Legend of Zelda game series.

Edited by Vaati

TomBoiiWolfie~ Well, 'TomBoii' is basically tomboy, meaning a female who generally acts like a boy, and since I game, play football (soccer), love gaming (like on Minecraft, Gmod, TF2, LoL, Fifa...) and dress like a guy sometimes...Well. I think you get where it comes from.

'Wolfie' is because I absolutely adore wolves. Been lovin' 'em since I was 8 years old, and been drawing anime wolves since 8 and a half to 9 years old. I could never chose a favourite animal and would keep changing, but I've stuck with wolves forever.

TomBoiiWolfie is also my Steam and Minecraft name, as well as for some other accounts like this.

LE MEMES LE MEMES!!

I don't know, I used to be super into the whole 4chan meme scene? Ugh.

Seriously I can't stand my username, but I made it five years ago and as long as I've been here, I don't recall Dragon Cave ever allowing name changes, so..

Yeah.

I'm stuck with "herd u liek" forever. Dear God.

Mine comes from a nickname given to me by my friends. Although I have no idea how they got "Taz" out of Tristan, but beats me. I added "zay" onto the end, and ended up with Tazzay.

Mine comes from Eragon and has been with me since I ever actually signed up to a site which was Runescape. The 350 was merely one of the suggestions I got when I typed in just Argetlam and it was the best choice so I took it and it has since just been my main user name I've used since then.

My user name (Foxfire) is actually something I literally had a dream about. I dreamed that I was visiting my favorite movie star, Corey Feldman, and he had a white cat named Foxfire. I don't remember anything else of the dream, but I loved the name ever since and haven't used it for anything else, so I thought I'd use it here.

GreenDragonMama is both my DC name and my forum name.

My favorite color is Green, I love Dragons and I'm a Mama (of five).

I always have troubles coming up with names lol.

My name is sooo easy! It's just the first three letters at the top of the key board. I first used it when I was like eight and have used I ever since. My real name is a diminuative form of Mary, and also a type of fish! (Different spelling though.)

My name is a mixture of nightingale and daunting. I just find it very pretty and slightly mysterious, haha. c: Also, it's a good hybrid.

Drache is the German word for Dragon. Dragon has been my nickname since I was little.

When I was in high school I took language classes in German and our professor required us to pick German names for the class as part of the learning experience. I picked Drache and it stuck. biggrin.gif

My name is a shorter form of 'Salamence', the awesome dragon Pokemon. <3 *obvious statement is obvious*

Just coz I'm a geek and a witch...speaks for itself I guess.

Edited by GeekyWitch

I actually have no idea where my username came from. I use it for everything though. xd.png

I actually wish I remembered where I got the name from.