St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

Mine comes from an old fursona I've had. Her name was Nephele; I was making a Furcadia alt for her and Nephele was taken so my mind decided to take away the e and replace it with an s. I've stuck with it and I've used it for practically everything so far.

Once upon a time I was a retarded 12-year old that wanted their own Youtube account. I was in "that" phase. Wherein anime was the coolest thing ever and everyone on deviantart was a good "drawer". I had this fox character named Flitz. And I was watching the anime "Bleach". Combine the two and you get Flitzthesoulreaper. I now use "MooseStrategy" or "Moose" for most of my chat activity, youtube and my online chess account. Then I've got Inkton for everything art related, SicariusSqualo for rationalskepticism.com, QuestionMark for my Steam account and Drifter for a DC fan-forum.

Kira-san; The "-san" ending makes it "Mr. Kira" or "Mrs. Kira" (Japanese). It's not really because of the--or any--meaning, but Kira is a "name" I sorta chose for myself so xd.png

Scarlet-sama; (My Dragon Cave Account) Pretty much Scarlet, but with "-sama" (pretty much a high authority or something like that. Japanese) at the end.

So basically these are "names I chose for myself" with something to add x333

My username came from this Warriors test thing that I did once, and 3's my favorite number. I've got the same name on Dragon Cave.

Rumor is from the name of a moor cat in the Heritage of Shannara series. 33 is because 3 is lucky number. I was born the 3rd child on the 3rd day of the 3rd month at 3:35 dry.gif almost perfect, story of my life. And its 33 and not 3 because I think the double looks better. Plus they retired the 3 for Ruth, so there's that.

My name came from a prank I played on some people in a chatroom once. I was bored, so I discreetly changed my nickname to The Bucket when no one was on, lurked for a while and then triggered spambot with commands. The result? I cp'd it because it was funny:

<10:41:41>[bot]<Spam Bot>: Kicked The Bucket.

<10:41:59>[user]<Dark4Sword>: lmao

<10:42:16>[user]<Dynablade>: Who killed spam bot?

<10:42:29>[user]<roflarious>: wtf??

<10:42:40>[user]<Dark4Sword>: Victory for the trolls D:

<10:42:45>[user]<Dynablade>: Who will save us now??

<10:43:51>[Owner]<FireCream>: Well played...

And now I've used it whenever possible biggrin.gif

Erm, simple really. My name, George Xu, and the year I was born, 1994.

Nothing special.

I don't really remember, it was a long time ago and I wish I could change it, DC is the only site on which I still have this username. :/

Please call me DD

Deeedeeeeh! Get out of mah laboratoreh!!!

On a more serious note,

I used to play a game with my friends when I was a little kid kid based off the Warriors books. I would read the book at home and then I would go hang out with my friends and we would pretend to live in that world. I was the 'dungeon master', and I would always come up with plots and characters to act out. One character I grew increasingly fond of was Luckyclaw... I ended up pretending to be him whenever we didn't need to talk to the leader and if there wasn't a subplot going on with another character. I joined forums at about 10 or 11, and naturally I needed a screen name. Luckyclaw kind of became a second name, so it felt natural to use it. Here I am today~

Originality. No haha, it's my name + favorite numbers. Well, my actual favorite number is 8 but I like the way 864 looks so *shrugs*

Originally a Troll account name on another forum, but the Name stuck after i learned after my late sister

Cheers Sis.

(sorry to drop a sad bomb)

Inugami is the name of a manga

Zero was my favourite Wolf/Inugami in it

but it is also part of my name

zero is a middle name

inugami is my last name

I smashed two words together that I thought were cool. I'm pretty over it really, I have a dozen other aliases that are less embarrassing. In places where I can't change it though, I'd rather be called BW or the like.

Kkharkkhari came right to my mind (just like a bunch of other names or expressions).

I think it was originally part of the expression "Bredhem Kkharkkhari" probably meaning "Fear the keeper" in some ancient language I may use for roleplaying purposes.

Since I didn't work on that language for some time, I decided that Kkharkkhari would be a nice new nickname - especially for DC, since it would mean keeper and it looks and sounds kinda cryptic hopefully fitting my dragons' names. smile.gif

I'm the crazy cat lady of the house so the first part of my username is self explanatory. tongue.gif

And I'm a weird creature. xd.png

I don't know why I insist of having a capital C in creature but I like the nickname CC.

Came into my head randomly.

On other sites before DC I would usually have some other names like Muzik Bike (long story on how I came up with that one) and Big Seed (again, random).

Love the colors aqua and blue and I LOVE the rain (especially Summer rain). AND in the Caribbean if you look out over the amazing blue/aqua ocean while it's raining everything kind of seems to blend in together for epic beauty. It was one of my favorite places I've vacationed to.

I have the name on a couple of sites. Pogo being one of them wink.gif

Edited by AquaBlueRain

The name Coryn is the name taken by Nyroc, one of the main (but not first) protagonists of the Guardians of Ga'Hoole book series. Two is my favorite number, having been born on the twenty-second day of the second month.

My username comes from a fan-character I created for David Eddings's Belgariad/Malloreon books. Made him back in 2000 when I was just 12, and he's stuck with me ever since~ xd.png

He's also the canon main character Garion's twin brother. ;P He's usually called Darius, but just like every sorcerer in the book, he has a "prefix" that makes his formal name Beldarius (for ex, Garion's formal name is Belgarion).

Edited by Beldarius