St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

Vakarian --- the name was derived from a fictional character (Garrus Vakarian) of Mass Effect. I picked him out of all the characters cause he's so badass. xd.png

Daw -- from my middle name Dawn

Drkqueen -- from Dark Queen, one of the characters I write about in a fantasy series.

Dragonrider to show my love for dragons, the Lady part is due to the fact that dragonrider was already taken at the site where I first had this name.

WELL usually my default username is dangerscissor, which was a play on safety scissors (plus dangerscissor sounded mega cool). and i love witches a lot and wanted a sliiightly shorter username. not that one letter really counts for much.

My username came from a character I saw, named Lawless Streich. At the time, I was into Hetalia and rping with 'Germany-looking' characters. As to the fact he seemed a perfect fit, I made him a character of mine, with the last name of Schmidt, as an actual German person told me 'Beilschmidt' meant Blacksmith and wasn't an actual German last name

So, Lawless is a favorite character of mine, and is in the military. so 'Lawless Soldier' however, he's a very lawful guy. so 'Lawful Citizen' became my scroll name. I needed a shorter version for the forum, so I came up with the first two 'Law's as Law had become my main nickname.

Although, people also call me Lucy. Lucy Lawless. Get it? Ha ha very funny. I just prefer Law, though.

My nephew and I are about the same age, and when we were pretty young, we would real-life RP...and he came up with this name for me =) Used it for about...17 years.

My name simply came from my fursona, Altserj, who is a mutt dog. Atserj was based on the indie band I was listening to when I created her, Alt-J.

Funnily enough my username is my nickname given to me by friends years ago. It's stuck ever since.

4-5 years ago I thought DreadDragon sounded cool, I was only like twelve.

Dread is a word which means to fear or something like that, and Dragon is because this is a dragon game.

So, yeah. I wish I could change it to something else.

When I was starting to become quite active on the internet after we got an ethernet connection, I wanted to come up with a name that was sort of close to resembling my real name. My brainstorming eventually lead me to this username. The first three letters actually resemble my full initials.

My forum name is a name my now boyfriend gave me during the time he and I where getting to know each other. I started an adobtable website where my character was 'queen' and as a secret endearment he began to call me Ana no Kimi which roughly translated to "Ana my queen" but primarily translated to "Ana my world". I thought that was very sweet and I have used it since it has become my favorite endearment.

My scroll name is an old nickname I had from when I was trying to develop a story character that was like me but obviously much better and more confident xd.png

I got my name because normally my name is princesstori16. But I shortened it a little.

Edited by princesst16

It is my real name, and I could not think of a good name than my own name. I have touched my family's lives.

My forum name is the name of one of my favorite book characters. I've had people randomly PM upon seeing my name and squeeing that other people have read those books.

My RL name is Latin for "Beloved", and I am named for one great-grandmother on my father's side, I believe... And I think they took her middle name.

My username comes from two different things - moon because I love the moon (it's my zodiac "planet", too!), shark from my nickname during a game I used to play when I was much younger with a group of friends. I tend to go by Shark, but sometimes that username isn't available so I use moonshark instead. smile.gif

My real name means flower, and may have been given to me because of a dog my dad once had (although my mother insists that is NOT true) laugh.gif

The first part of my username is a nickname of a tv character..I kinda thought it was cool !! And the second part (meaning the number 13) is my favorite number smile.gif

My forum username is from my favorite movie xP and the yin yang sign is my current obsession xd.png

My dragon cave user EpicShadow0427, is from a game called horseisle and the 0427 is my bday c:

My username was completely random, I guess. XD I have no idea where it came from. I guess 'Dragon Claw', without a space, and a 'z' to make it "cooler". I really can't remember, it was so long ago. :P

Edited by DragonClawz

I used to be on a Pokémon simulator, and was in a clan. The clan was known for having pokemon names, and while I was on their server, under my name "slowking" a guy who used "scizor" offered to make me a Trainer Information thing using HTML.

He had to come back on as an alt, to show me it, and he used to name "Slowkii" randomly. I started using it then, and kept using it after the clan disbanded, as I had nothing else to use. I guess it just stuck, since it has many memories, not to mention its simple and unique.

Edited by Slowkii

Atala is a name that I came up with several years ago. It's stuck with me, and then I discovered that Suzanne Collins used the same name in THG. dry.gif

Dekka is a name from Gone by Michael Grant, and I've always loved it wub.gif