St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

My username is an anagram of my real name (Sophie) with an added 'x', like nobodies from Kingdom Hearts.

i used to be really into that one tv show called ICarly and their version of coke or pepsi (who knows lol) was called Peppy Cola. the X's were just added for decoration tongue.gif

I have two usernames. Rarek for the forums, Shadeslayer for the IRC.

The name Rarek actually didn't start that way. It used to be "Radek", which came from the Stargate Atlantis character and Russian scientist, Radek Zelenka. Aside from Rodney McKay, Zelenka was one of my favourite characters in the series. I changed the D to R for originality and a silent homage.

Shadeslayer is a bit more obvious. I chose Shadeslayer as opposed to Argetlam for the simple reason that only Eragon was an Argetlam. Both Eragon and Arya of the series were Shadeslayers, which paid tribute to my two favourite book characters simultaneously.

Well, I already said my username is my actual name already with the year of my birth (last 2 digits). However, somehow I want to change my username now into something more poetic.

Okay, mine comes off one of my favorite TV shows... and favorite character. ohmy.gif

My user is Gutterson, because on Justified (A tv show on FX), there is a guy called Tim Gutterson who I find attractive and all. *shies* xd.png So yeah.

Mine originally comes from the video game, Chrono Cross, in which my favourite character is Harle. That sort of started my love affair with harlequins. My favourite animals is the raven, so I just mashed the two together. tongue.gif

My username started out on runescape. My friend had just gotten me hooked on it and I needed a username, so I decided to get something easy to remember htt, like the first 3 characters of a website, and 71, my favorite number at the time. It just kinda a stuck from there on out!

Oh, god.. Well.. It started with the name Koja. Then I decided to add some complexity and go with Kojayo. And for SOME REASON, I put 55 on it in case it was taken anywhere. Who names herself Kojayo?! I'm the only one. >.< Well, I was when I created it 4 years ago. Maybe somebody's took it from me by now..

My cat. His name is Max, but his *full* name is King Max Cat. The cat got the name 'cause he acts like royalty all the time! And the _'s are because King Max Cat was already taken.

Melomancer:

Combination of: melon and Mancer

Mancer, as in: pyromancer, necromancer, cryomancer.

The mages are based on elements, and since I was playing minecraft at the time and had this mod that let me create a wall of blocks, I chose watermelon blocks. The melon element. From then on, I kept shouting" I am the mighty melomancer! " at my brother while trapping him in walls of melons. I used the term while playing with friends, and it kinda stuck from there.

Well, there was this game called "Wizard101" that I would play where you were a wizard and went on quests in different worlds and such. So when I signed up for this game, I wanted a new name: Magic. Can you guess what happened? It told me that is taken. ohmy.gif How could someone take THAT name? I added 199... no clue why though, guess I just liked the fact that if you add a one to that number it becomes 200..? I should note that I have new usernames now, I don't use Magic199 much anymore smile.gif

Mine is just my name. It's uncommon enough I can use it pretty much anywhere. Occasionally I'll do feathas21 instead, Feathas being my nickname, and 21 the age I started using it at.

Well, back when I was obsessed with warrior cats, I joined this warrior cats RP website and decided to give myself a warrior cat name as my username. I tried a couple of my own warrior cat's names, but they were both taken. Then I though to myself, what about Saltpath? She's got an obscure name, right? and it turns out I was right. And the name stuck!! smile.gif

Well, I love wolves, and usernames I used on other sites didn't really suit EVERYTHING about me. I put DreamWolf (my fave name is dreamspinner or dreamweaver. Don't ask. blink.gif ) in as a username here, but it was already taken. At the time I envisioned my avatar as a wolf head with a golden glow and strands of magical stuff around it, so I thought 'hey, gold. What time (to go with Dream, which is night) is gold? Bingo! Twilight!'

And, well, it stuck. . . wink.gif

My other one really didn't suit, so I used it here!

I was trying to think of a Gamertag for XBL (I loved my auto-assigned GT, but I felt like changing it) and I tried to think of something good. I wanted something....meaningful, but I could only think of Total Recall, so I went with Total Reverse.

And to those who were wondering: My old GT was Sadistic Turnip.

My username is based on Pesterchum from Homestuck. Chumhandles are made of 2 words, like ghostlyTrickster or tentacleTherapist. So, I looked up a bunch of sayings about cats. My favorite was, "As good of a chance as a wax cat has in heck". (It said the other word, but this forum seems to have a tight swearing restriction, so I wouldn't want to offend anyone by saying it, but nevermind.) I liked the saying "Wax cat", so I choose Waning, which is the opposite of waxing, and Grimalkin, which is archaic for cat. Together, you get WaningGrimalkin! I use it for everything.

My name came from my love of raptors and I was highly into dragoncave at the time of my love for raptors so I was a raptor among dragons. A Raptor of Dragons.

My name comes from the naming scheme for bosses in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Twilit [word]. Like how Diababa is the Twilit Parasite.

xd.png I am oh so very creative, no?

"sage19" - Sage is a name of a character from "Gossip Girl". I picked it because it sounds nice tongue.gif 19 is my lucky number smile.gif