St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

Mine is my sister's Warrior name and her favorite number, since this account was originally hers.

auroralei because (aurora) myth and the aurora borealis and (lei) because i like flowers

My name relates to one of my goals-to graduate from college Summa Cum Laude-with highest honors.

For my forum name, well since I like graphic designing and gaming, I thought of using 'Pixel' and just added the first letter of my real life nickname to it. tongue.gif

And for my scroll name - it's just my initials (GP) and some numbers I like (8876).

Kingson...I'm related to Roald Amundsen, the first man to the south pole (and North, depending on who you ask), so in a way he is the king of the Antarctic.

I forget when I found it actually xd.png

I was looking at interesting names and found this one used is as a User on another site and as a character in a game :3

My username both on here and on the site was thought of when I joined back in 2009. Since I was obsessed with polar foxes (I still love them as one of my favourite animals), I used this, and added little stars just to make it fancier. wub.gif

From the Andromeda galaxy and the greek myth, in case it wasn't already obvious. I added the e at the end because Andromeda was unavailable. I like it though, I think it adds up to the originality of my username.

It's an old nickname, I actually hate it now, I wan't to change it, but alas - dragcave doesn't allow for name changes, and I don't want to completely start over. >.>

If I could change my name, it would be something to do with nature and mythology. happy.gif

My forum name is a combination of my really old, longest-serving online moniker, Dusk's Light, and the surname of the main family in a novel I want to one day write, which came from Greek mythology.

I love dragons, and so I created a dragon persona for myself. This was a couple of years back.

But I remember sitting in class one day, putting together random letters that I thought would make something unique. Zeditha stuck, and I've used the name online since. smile.gif

Interesting related note; a few months later, someone else's homework was to write a creation story, and so I decided to write one - starring Zeditha. So my beautiful dragon persona created the universe, is queen of all dragons, and can appear and disappear at will. xd.png

Mine should be fairly obvious. It's Yog-Sothoth with the first letters swapped and the hyphen removed. Though my profile picture is of Azathoth, because I couldn't find any of Yog that fit.

*sigh* It's a bit embarassing, but it's from my love of the Warrior Cats series. I was pretty into it when I first made this username, and it's stuck for quite a bit, even after I lost interest in the books. I still haven't found a better name that's really resonated with me, either. ^^

Mine came from a handle I've used online for years, but I cannot for the life of me remember where I got the inspiration for it.

silverwinter is just something i always use now. the name came about one day near christmas when i felt really good for an unexplained reason. plus i duno it just has a nice ring to it. both words end in -er, making it pleasent to say out loud

as for my actual name

i chose my name because i love science and especially physics, so i felt tesla fit. nikola is a cool guy anyway. usually i change my name very often but this one has stuck the longest so far. and tess is a cute short name for it

so there you have it

Edited by Silverwinter

I remember when I was younger, I liked to play howrse (a horse game), and one of my horses was named Gold Star. When I joined Dragon Cave, I wanted something different, but still related to Gold Star, so I took Gold and made it Silver, then took Star and somehow related it to phoenix. Plain Silverphoenix was taken, so I added an extra x, which apparently bothers people in the Rate the Above Poster's Name, Avatar, and Siggy thread.

I don't really have any opinions my username anymore, using it has almost just become this subconscious habit. Younger me was weird, but I guess my username is okay and managed to escape the worst of my weirdness.

When I leave a note/message with my name at the end I usually just write SRii (1 letter of last name and 3 letters from first name) but with my hand writing it looks like SRU.

So when in some arcade games etc you get a high scrore you can enter 3 letter name. At those times I'm usually sru. Online usernames must usually be at least 4 letters and sru (in Finnish) is pronounced same as sroo (in English) so there.

I also have other alias on other sites (when more than 4 letters is needed or sroo isn't available). That alias comes from my last name that's translated funnily in to English. That alias also starts with sro so it's fits well with my overal online names.

My real first name is a Finnish feminine version of Federico/Fredrick meaning "king of peace". Last name means absolutely nothing. It's the most Finnish name but still it's too hard even for Finns to write or read tongue.gif Family legend goes it means "dark island".. If I know my family at all that's pure BS

Lesh (pronounced leash) is a common nickname for me. I started using 4537 when pagers were popular because, when looked at upside down, it would spell my nickname. If you write my screen name down like this - LESh4537 - then turn the paper upside down, it reads the same upside down or right side up. ^-^

When I first signed up for a website, the username I wanted was already taken, and after trying multiple other usernames (all of which were taken), I got fed up and typed in w5aw5 (which wasn't taken). I've been using it ever since.