dragonryaman

Mac or PC?

Are you a Mac or a PC?  

229 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't decide.... Mac & PC are both amazing, and I haven't tried Linux. :3

PC but only because that is all I've ever used.

PC Cause all the mac laptops we ever had would freeze (A LOT) And we would lose lots of data...

Mac because PC freeze too often and on Mac you don`t have to delete the temp ordners. laugh.gif

Mac because PC freeze too often and on Mac you don`t have to delete the temp ordners.  laugh.gif

Windows' don't freeze if you don't abuse them. Macs have built in anti-virus. Don't say it is free either, because you paid for it when you paid for your Mac. Notice Macs cost more than Windows platforms. I have no idea what you are talking about with temp orders. If you plug in a flashdrive into a Mac and delete stuff it leaves carp on the drive. If you delete it on a Windows platform it's gone like it's supposed to be. I don't mean to sound annoyed, but in general I am with the argument. (not you in particular)

PC = Personal Computer. PC =/= Windows.

Windows, although Linux is actually better in some ways.

Edited by spyro76

I prefer PC, because I'm most used to it. I've had nothing but bad experiences when I've had to use a Mac. dry.gif

PC. I liking having a right click and a left click with a mouse. Plus, if I ever want to go back and play games that I have to dl and install than it's easier. Edited by Tamago Purin

I've been a PC person for as long as I can remember.

Windows' don't freeze if you don't abuse them. Macs have built in anti-virus. Don't say it is free either, because you paid for it when you paid for your Mac. Notice Macs cost more than Windows platforms. I have no idea what you are talking about with temp orders. If you plug in a flashdrive into a Mac and delete stuff it leaves carp on the drive. If you delete it on a Windows platform it's gone like it's supposed to be. I don't mean to sound annoyed, but in general I am with the argument. (not you in particular)

PC = Personal Computer. PC =/= Windows.

It seems like you can`t say on this thread you have an Mac and say why you like it more because here are too much people using windows. It is my opinion Mac is better than windows and there are many people who say exactly the same only that windows have the problems.

PC but only because that is all I've ever used.

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif You Are cool xd.png .....Yes ima go for PC as well i think PC kicks ass but..... its only my opinion xd.png

PCs. They cost less. You can upgrade them. More stuff runs on them.

I'm actualy getting to be rather anti-Mac. The fan-kids irritate me. I understand that if you want to do graphic design they're worth it. But otherwise they're just over priced.

PC. Nothing against Mac though.

The only use I have for Macs is looking at how ~*~dazzling~*~ they are.

And I've never used Linux, so PC for me.

PC because that's all I've ever really used, and when I try to use a Mac, I get all confused by the different buttons. >.>

Mac. I've used Windows before and EVERY time I used it something froze. and all I did was do the normal, click google and search. Mac's actually work. PC's.. not so much. Mac's are faster and have more features, windows doesn't and is snails pace even with the new 'Windows Seven'. That I've used as well so don't accuse me of not using Windows ever. I've also had the older windows with the dino-computer of monsters... the boxed screen basically. the desk top. ring a bell? that big square thing. right there. yes. that worked alright but once we got a Mac we've never had problems since.

Mac all the way!

hmm....

i am using a PC right now.

but i think i would prefer the Mac more because my friend has

one and she said its awsome....

and besides, my PC is really slow, shuts down randomly, and just really sucks in general. xd.png

(Don't kill me for saying this)

For those of you who say Pc's Crash, It depends on what you were doing, did you also have any other program open? When you went to google? Did you use safari? Cause if you used safari then it makes sense... cause PC's are too good to have safari. But if something like Photo shop is open then of course it would crash. And it is definitely not true that macs can only get one virus. They make you believe that. I think there is a virus inside the mac... cause my sibling let me use the mac laptop, I was using a spore trial and then somethin popped up saying "VIRUS ALERT! Do virus scan?" then it did a scan and put the virus in the mac. Then almost a year later something happened to the hard drive.

Also money wise, PCS! Way cheaper, free Microsoft, powerpoint thats free, free PAINT a really awesome program, free games and you can actually play games instead of having to buy a more expensive game JUST so you can play it on a mac...

I see what you did there.

I think Mac is better, but I haven't got a Mac system yet D: My brother has a Macbook though (lucky him) but he's protective of it. >>"

I've used PCs practically all my life. That's what my dad prefers, and as he's really into computers and such, that's what we've always had at home. My first laptop was a HP something that ran windows vista. I liked it, but as it was getting older and slower and everything, and my boyfriend had to buy a new laptop, I got his (about two months old or so at the time) MacBook. It confused me greatly to begin with, and there are still things I'm not quite used to, but generally I like it a lot. It's smaller than my old laptop, and obviously doesn't weigh as much, so it's much easier to bring with me around. In addition, it doesn't make nearly as much noise. So I'm quite happy with it.