Jump to content
dragonryaman

Mac or PC?

Are you a Mac or a PC?  

229 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

pppppppppppppppppppcccccccccccccccccccc

 

because i dispise people that show off with macs D:< and pcs are more....original?

Share this post


Link to post

How are Windows more original? Macs came first, and the PC itself. I love Macs; they are much easier than Windows, as you don;t need to worry about Malware (most is made for PCs, not Macs), and Macs are ton easier to use. I had to deal with getting a Windows laptop ready to sell once; when we put a disc in to make sure the disc drive worked, we got 5 messages asking if we would like to use the disc. Macs I've always loved since I switched almost seven years ago; no way am I ever going back to a Windows.

 

Windows users: you aren't going to like a Mac right away; you have to learn how to use it, since you would be used to the Windows. I've gone through the experience of switching, so I know what a Windows is like and how difficult they are to use compared to a Mac if you know how to use both. Trying a new type of computer without knowing what you are doinng is like going to a pro ice hockey player, giving them a basketball, and telling them to dunk. Maybe I exaggerated a bit, but if you've used a Windows your whole life, you will need adjusting before a Mac runs as it is supposed to to you.

 

Price: They may be more expensive, but my mac is still running just as fast as when I got it three years ago (wanted an iMac to save space on/under my desktop), and I've not once had to worry about Malware, Adware, or Spyware.

Edited by PieMaster

Share this post


Link to post

PC. I'm a heavy gamer and Mac is just not the way to go. Plus I'm not an iFanboy to choose something that I do not need. Mac is better if you need to do a lot of grahpic stuff, but not so good otherwise.

 

By the way, Macs are not invincible. It's only that no one would be dumb enough to write a virus that only works on like 10% of the computers in the world, instead of writing one that works on the other 90%.

Share this post


Link to post

Mac. Got sick of fighting with Windows and when my last PC blew up, I went to mac.

 

And to be fair, I have a macbook pro and can run WoW at very nice settings (shadows, water effects, everything) at about 60 fps. For the mobility, MacBooks simply win. Granted, I don't think I can run Crisis, but.... I'm ok with that smile.gif

Share this post


Link to post

I've had my iMac for about 4-5 years and he's in fantastic shape! Same with my iPod! I'm definitely a Mac fan, although I'd rather not have an iPhone. (I like a physical keyboard)

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.