dragonryaman

Mac or PC?

Are you a Mac or a PC?  

229 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PC, just because it's all we can afford.

I don't really want to spend $900 on a tiny thing, nonetheless over $2,000 on something as big as my $300 PC.

I don't really see anything wrong with my PC as of yet, besides restarting every 5-hours because it becomes a bit laggy and slow. But--a restart only takes 5 minutes, and I'm again on for another 5-hours.

To me, I really don't see any reason to upgrade and spend a pretty penny.

Go PC'S ;D

But i do have an iPad, though i rarely use it because i prefer the computer.

I share the ipad with my family so...

Speaking of iPads...

My dad got an iPad from his work for 50% off since he works with Apple Stores.

He just bought it because, hey, half off. Now my mother uses it like a little girl with a Barbie doll. rolleyes.gif

I have both. Lol.

Mac for work, PC if I'm bored and if my friends give me a game.

I can't choose between them. They both are different in some ways, and I accept them evenly.

MAC:

Pros: It doesn't get virus as easy as PC. That's all I'm happy about it.

Cons: It costs WAY more than a PC. It CANNOT play the games I wish to play.

PC:

Pros: It can play any games, be a little better than Mac, and it can open WinZips, .exe files and other stuff.

Cons: It can get virus easily if I accidentally click on some link or download some file I currently need. That's all I complain about.

NOTE: By the meaning, "currently need", I meant there are dozens of files like the ones I need and there are also some that are virus. Some aren't. And those files that have no virus are usually the ones that LOOK like they have virus. God.

PC FTW.

I looove it. <3

I tried using my friend's Mac once.

HAET.

I couldn't do ANYTHING on it, and for every link I clicked, it was all "OH SH** THERE MIGHT BE A VIRUS ON THIS WEBSITE! DON'T GO THERE! WE WON'T LET YOU! D:<". No, Mac, Google does not have a virus.

Mac. <3

We own 3 pcs (2 being laptops) and 1 mac (which is mine alone). I don't know if it's cause I'm on it the most, but I do love my Mac the most. It doesn't get viruses and works in sync with my iPhone which really helps.

I was a PC until it got a Trojan (from the DC, no less). Since my PC was already several years old, I decided it was time to upgrade. My sister, who switched to a Mac a few years ago, convinced me to get one, so I got the 27" widescreen iMac. I'm very happy with it.

I still use PCs at work.

I'm a mac person. Looks cool, You can play Half Life 2 on it, it works, and it looks cool. That's all that matters. To me, at least. :3

PC!!!!!!!

I troll my twin sis constantly xd.png Her Mac laptop breaks ALL THE TIME, and everytime it does, I say... "Macs, they just... work!"

And she's nearly thrown the whole thing at me xd.png!!!

My husband builds us uber-computers that we'd never dream of affording on a Mac. You can get so so so much more for your money with a PC.

PC.

I don't like macs, I feel like I have no control over what it's doing. I was on my friends' mac laptop the other day and I clicked part of the screen by accident and suddenly it zoomed out and she was like "Oh. This happens sometimes. Not sure why". I was like "Well I didn't tell you to zoom out, silly computer."

I used to be a Windows person all the way. I got a mac for school and hated it. I didn't know how to right click, I didn't know anything. It'd scroll when I didn't want it to, I'd hold down a button and it would zoom... But once I got used to the mac... I realized, I love it. I love it more than windows, though there is a hate-love relationship between us.

Macs can't play games very well because there are very few games that are out for Mac. The end. That's the only complaint I have against it. I love the mac. I love knowing what I can do, and all the small features that have become so... common in my usage of it. It doesn't crash all that often, only when I overload it. PC crashes randomly and sometimes only using two open internet windows.

This mac has had a TV crash down on it, and it's been dropped on the ground... It works like a charm, and it is my reliable beast. <3 For everything except gaming, I choose Mac. ^^

PC because they're easier to use and have more games out on them.

It's a matter of personal preference as far as I'm concerned, I'll use Macs if I have to, such as for school or when my Mac usng friend and I switch computers.

My friend's Mac sucks, but that's probably because it's UBER FREAKING OLD.

But I just like PCs better. I'm a Windows 7 user. For anyone who says Windows 7 sucks, I'll just say "It's better than Vista" xd.png

My PC rocks, but maybe because I just got it for Christmas in 2009 and it's really new.

I <3 my PC, though if you're really good with computers, Linux would probably be good for you.

I like my things idiot-proof though. tongue.gif

PC. I have never used something else, and I really don't want too.

For those who say they don't like Macs just for the sake of gaming and are basing their who decision off of it, as time goes on Macs will most likely get more games to them. They already are, they're just a little hard to find. As for the 'screen zooming thing' I've never had that happen... not once on its own. since I owned a Mac. I do know how to zoom in screens though, you just press the control button and put two fingers on your mouse pad and move upward, or backward to zoom out. if you have a regular mouse (which they can have for you out there who hate mouse pad things) you just use the wheel or ball.

Yep. I'm a Mac person. Have been since I switched long ago when these first came out. Our PC was one of those old dinosaurs that never wanted to work right, even when my parents bought it.

PC.

All apple do is sling mud at Microsoft to make the Mac look better.

In reality the Mac is just an overpriced version of the PC, just with a little glitter on top.

Technically the Mac harder to upgrade and repair, and they are not nearly as sturdy as Apple make them out to be. They are fragile as !@#$ and Apple want them to break so you have no one else to turn to but them for a repair, and then they'll charge you a fine that'll make you cry, just to get it fixed.

I should know. I bought one. sad.gif

All that money down the tube. I coulda' got so many videogames with that.

Edited by Ælex