ShatteringGlass

DBAK (Dragon Breeders Against Killing)

"I, AllieCat, resolve from killing dragons

Only in desperation will I kill them

so that the dragon population will grow"

The only time I ever killed a dragon was for a zombie attempt...

and I felt REALLY bad afterwards sad.gif

"I, dragoon1234, resolve from killing dragons. Only in desperation will I kill them so that the dragon population will grow."

I have never intently killed a dragon. The only ones I killed are 2 from an earthquake. ((I'll never use that again.)) And 1 from a bite.

"I, Severus_S, resolve from killing dragons

I only ever killed one egg by accident with an earthquake (my first and last try at that particular BSA :-( ), no killed hatchlings or dragons. I have a few vampires from the AP and i'm not interested in zombies or neglecteds *g*.-.prefer my animals alive and healthy *g*

(Yeah..i know they're just pixels...but the whole point of the game is to assume those are live dragons, needing care, isn't it? *g*)

btw, i've been reading about a graveyard? Would anyone have a link for me?

Edited by Severus_S

"I, Kara45454545, resolve from killing dragons

I've never killed an egg and i've never frozen.

"I, sdfrdet, resolve from killing dragons

I think this means not using the "kill" action, or purposely killing the eggs/hatchlings/dragons, not including attempts at gaining zombies. I have never killed or frozen before and I shall never freeze or kill any dragon. I hate it when you see a scroll with about fifty frozen hatchlings!

I can honestly promise..(and truthfully say"I havent ever used kill option until my 3rd Halloween & Ive gotten my only 2 zombies wanted),Ive never seen the use for this option..I dont KILL draggies,I COLLECT them(Ive got 573!! xd.png )!

I pledge never to use this option ever,ever again..its cruel,but my zombies are well loved,dead or not!

(*Just being truthful re: zombie owning)

Rockin' On

"I, dracoon, resolve from killing dragons

so that the dragon population will grow."

I've gotten a Zombie and feel no need in doing any more senseless slaughter. biggrin.gif I collect dragons, not make them into patties! Even though vampifying kills are beyond my control.

"I, MoonShark, resolve from killing dragons

so that the dragon population will grow."

I've never killed an egg (save for a failed vamp bite), never frozen an egg (unless you count leetle trees, of which I have one) and have a single zombie that I love to death(pun intended). biggrin.gif

"I, Dark Moon, resolve from killing dragons

I've never killed any egg, hatchling or dragon. The eggs and hatchlings that have died on my scroll died of natural causes. If I had seen this thread before, I would have pledged earlier. smile.gif

"I, Lilithiana, resolve from killing dragons

I killed an egg once when I was new to see what happens. I really felt bad after that. I'll never do that again.

I have Vampires until now none of my bitten eggs died.

i donIt have Zombies (and don't want them) and I don't do Neglected experiments.

Edited by Lilithiana

Please remove me from the list. After geting my Vampires, eggs kept dying when I bite them.

"I, Ookami11, resolve from killing dragons

The only times I have had a dead egg on my scroll is when I failed vampire bites (the current two, none before) and when my censorkip.gif of a sibling went on my scroll (forgot to log off) and found it fun to kill my eggs/hatchies. (thank god it was the cave cloggers, though.)

I, Ilune Willowlef, resolve from killing dragons

so that the dragon population will grow

The only dead eggs on my scroll are from Vampire Bite fails.

I had never kill purposely an egg, an hatchie or an adult, and never, never, never I'll kill one of them for fun! (and when a egg of mine dragons, go to AP for mistake, was smash, I'd like smash the person who had broke the egg. If you don't want it, don't take it!)

Edited by Ilune Willowlef

"I, Ponessa, resolve from killing dragons

I've only ever killed one or two dragons, and, even though I know they're just pixels on a screen, I always feel so terrible!

The only way a dragon on my scroll will ever be "killed" is for a zombie at halloween (and only on extremely common dragons) or an unsuccessful neglected.

I luff those little dragons. I luffeded them so much!

Im not ready to do it. I kill my own breed eggs if it would have been a mess up. Like I want my tinsel to have one mate but while Im trying to get that mate I use a CB dragon to breed incase it want to give me another tinsel. If its not a tinsel I kill the egg cuz I dont want some weird dragon messing it up. Its my choose, dont hate me for it. Its just sime pixels.

I am on my way to getting my bronze trophy with 30 something dragons and I have never ever killed anything, egg/hatchi/adult, intentionally or by accident. Most newbs kill their first couple of eggs out of curiosity, or with too many/not enough views, but not me! I intend to keep it this way. I don't understand killing, never have and never will, so:

I, kissxthestarz, resolve from killing dragons

so that the dragon population will grow.

"I, Vocalia, resolve from killing dragons

Call me immature, but I got quickly attached to my dragons. I would definitely feel terrible if I have to kill them.

I, ThePCKid, resolve from killing dragons

I am actually against all killing. Let the dragons grow!

EDIT: However, I like earthquake... sometimes. (egg died)

Edited by ThePCKid

"I, Elery, resolve from killing dragons

Never killed one, and hope I never will have to, I feel so bad when I see dead eggies -__- The egg/hatchling someone doesn't want can be very appreciated by someone else.

I, Wolves'sfang, resolve from killing dragons

I have never killed a dragon for any reason, I am lucky for that, I hope I never have to.

Edited by Wolves'sfang

"I, Lilac_Inkdream, resolve from killing dragons

This is the reason I don't like neglecteds, vampires, or zombies; too high a chance of killing them.

"I, Sorator, resolve from killing dragons

I decided that for myself ages ago; may as well be on the list as well. Though I lose some now and then when I 'return' and then leave again two days later, I don't kill them on purpose.

I, Dovahkiin, resolve from killing dragons

So that the dragon population will grow.

"I, krystalsharz, resolve from killing dragons

I killed 2 cave-blocker eggs from failed vampire bites, but I refuse to use earthquake or to kill for any other reason

"I, Laurarockstar, resolve from killing dragons

I had killed my first dragon, and one more recently. D: I felt so, so, so, soooo bad ),: I swore never to kill again. I am SUPER attached to my draggies~