ShatteringGlass

DBAK (Dragon Breeders Against Killing)

"I, seacatsmew, resolve from killing dragons

Only in desperation will I kill them

so that the dragon population will grow"

I killed an egg once, when I first joined, because I didn't know what it really was for. And now I don't even look at it. I just do whatever I was going to do. And the dead eggs and/or hatchlings on my scroll are from failed Vampire bites. Or not enough views.

"I, The_hated_one, resolve from killing dragons

I never killed a dragon but i accidentally let a egg die. i forgot to fog it. this time, i would be more careful and will check my dragon every single minute.

Edited by the_hated_one

I, Ashes The Second, resolve from killing dragons

so that the dragon population will grow

"I, setsuko, resolve from killing dragons

BTW, i heard a mint dragon egg appears in the wild whenever a dragon is killed i wonder if it is true... ninja.gif

I, Skye, resolve from killing dragons

so that the dragon population will grow.

I haven't killed any biggrin.gif

"I, bbishappy93, resolve from killing dragons

As far as I know, none of my dragons have died. I resolve to keep it that way.

"I, aussieJJDude, resolve from killing dragons

(I have killed 4 eggs as i was a newbie and didn't know that you need 1000+ views, i thought you need 10 or so, BUT lesson learnt)

I, LorePMejia, resolve from killing dragons

I've never killed a dragon, I've never even abandoned an egg smile.gif

"I,RecycledHeart, resolve from killing dragons

I only killed two eggs and that was when I used the earthquake action to try to make them hatch. I hope that those two dragons who are now dead because of my foolishness will forgive me.

-scroll spam removed-

Edited by rubyshoes

"I, horses98, resolve from killing dragons

I have only killed in the beginning because I needed the slot or they wouldn't get enough clicks. i regret ever doing so and have not killed a single egg since I came back on this site.

I, Lattespice, resolve from killing dragons

I dont see how anyone would want to kill an egg..there so cute

"I, Ultra, resolve from killing dragons

And the hatchlings, too.

I, libby2999, dose not resolve from killing dragons.

In desperation might I kill them

becuase they are pixels and even though they are cute"

I, Soft_Flight, resolve from killing dragons

I have only once killed an egg, but that was when i was a "noob" and did not know there was an abandon button. The only reason i kill an egg is a failed vampire attempt or a failed neglected experiment.

Some people actually kill rares for FUN.

*chuckles* and it is their choice what to do with their rares. So I won't be joining this oath, and I'm not sure I see the point of it. This thread has been dead for years for a reason... It's not going to stop those terrible evil people from killing rares. By the way, killing rares is actually quite fun. wink.gif

Edited by TheGrox

*chuckles* and it is their choice what to do with their rares. So I won't be joining this oath, and I'm not sure I see the point of it. This thread has been dead for years for a reason... It's not going to stop those terrible evil people from killing rares. By the way, killing rares is actually quite fun. wink.gif

QFT.

what about us deadliners, eh? :V i kill ugly shinies i get in the AP so they don't make any more ugly babies >:V

I make zombies and occasionally ragekill uglies (WHY U BREED SO MESSIES) so I can't do this, but I don't kill most stuff. xd.png

I do wish people wouldn't kill rares though, at least not nice lined ones. Do they have the right to do it? Certainly, but killing nice rares when there are people out there who would dearly love to have them is like taking a candy bar, waving it in front of a hungry person who wants it but can't afford it, and then throwing it in the trash. If you really want to kill rares at least do it with the higher lined, messy, easily replaceable ones, please... ;(

I make zombies and occasionally ragekill uglies (WHY U BREED SO MESSIES) so I can't do this, but I don't kill most stuff. xd.png

I do wish people wouldn't kill rares though, at least not nice lined ones. Do they have the right to do it? Certainly, but killing nice rares when there are people out there who would dearly love to have them is like taking a candy bar, waving it in front of a hungry person who wants it but can't afford it, and then throwing it in the trash. If you really want to kill rares at least do it with the higher lined, messy, easily replaceable ones, please... ;(

Killing good lined rares is too boring to me.

What I like to do is to wave a perfectly-good lineaged rare/holiday in front of people, and then breed it to a random messy inbred just for the lulz of it.

That said, killing is the most efficient lineage control method I've found so far. There's no better way to get rid of an offspring from a pair that you don't want to raiser or give to the public than smashing the egg immediately.

I deadline, and a single glance at my scroll right now will tell you that I just got off a Vampire spree. I can't take this oath, but at least I don't kill eggs just for the sake of it.

Not really sure I understand the point of this oath. There isn't anything against killing things for the site. (and if there was it wouldn't be an option) I believe when the site started you could get your scroll burned for killing too many things(possibly only a rumor), later it changed to losing the kill option for a time (like it is now).

But if you don't kill dragons, you can NEVER get a Zombie. Creating Vampires gives at least a 25% chance of killing the egg instead. Neglected attempts result in a LOT of dead dragons. Earthquake often causes dead dragons.....This is a sprite collecting game, If I (or anyone else) wants all the sprites sooner or later, dead things HAVE to happen. (and if I want to turn a super rare into a zombie/vampire/neglected, that is my choice to do so.) Not that I have any super rare dragons.....

QFT.

what about us deadliners, eh? :V i kill ugly shinies i get in the AP so they don't make any more ugly babies >:V

And doesn't population control better the chances in breeding?

"I, Azila, resolve from killing dragons

Seeing as I generally avoid killing dragons, and the only deads I've gotten were through either lack of views or failed vampire bites......I think this is a good oath to take.

I, Tmi489, resolve from killing dragons

I only have killed them when I didn't have any dragons before. 2 eggs, I thought I couldn't take care of them well enough.

I don't kill dragons for fun, but I also use the Earthquake function and do try for Zombies and Neglecteds, and I have had eggs die while I've taken breaks from DC. So I won't take the oath, though I don't like seeing people kill dragons just for fun, especially if they're pretty. smile.gif I know that even messy rares are really treasured by newbies; I'd rather have an ugly Gold than no Gold at all, and there are a some who really don't care about lineages. I could kill ugly hatchies or eggs so that they won't have the chance to reproduce, but as well-bred rares are rarer than poorly-bred ones and both are appreciated by people of different groups, I think it's fine to allow them to breed. Lineage standards are purely personal preference--just because one person doesn't want a poorly-bred rare doesn't mean it won't go unappreciated.