ShatteringGlass

DBAK (Dragon Breeders Against Killing)

LOL. as if online sprites had feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should take a little time off dragon-cave.....

i think he's right..

anyway its what you want and if you're happy with it then be it.

im really trying for a zombie that's why i kill 3 dragons every kill cool down

Once I killed a few eggs with Earthquake. Then I learned about how to make earthquakes more successful. I felt really bad afterward.

how?! how do you make an earthquake more sucssessfull?? (if i spelled things wrong, dont comment about it please)

True... I guess the post's tone rubs me the wrong way. :|

Same here.

My vampires have killed a few...20 eggs O.O but they killed them not me, Janette is a she devil egg killer yet now my bites are always good, if the egg does nto stay on my scroll it goes to the AP for some lucky person to find ^-^

LOL. as if online sprites had feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should take a little time off dragon-cave.....

Look, it's a comparison. I can do those. It's natural.

i think he's right..

anyway its what you want and if you're happy with it then be it.

im really trying for a zombie that's why i kill 3 dragons every kill cool down

You do realize that you have an almost zero if not totally zero chance of creating a zombie on any other day than Halloween? If you want to keep killing dragons in the quest, go right ahead, but I think it is a waste of your time.

"I, Angel of the Inferno, resolve from killing dragons

Only in desperation will I kill them

so that the dragon population will grow"

You do realize that you have an almost zero if not totally zero chance of creating a zombie on any other day than Halloween? If you want to keep killing dragons in the quest, go right ahead, but I think it is a waste of your time.

Indeed, and even on Halloween in is a 1/10 chance...and I don't think you can make a Zombie on any other day than Halloween...sooo what is he trying to do now...aside from wasting dragons that is xd.png

(stupid spellcheck switching my words. <.< I'm watching you)

Edited by Delphine

"I, Rayquaza7996, resolve from killing dragons

That's if you're okay with accidental deaths and a couple from my vamps sad.gif But my vampies would be sad without little vampie kids to care for <3

Indeed, and even on Halloween in is a 1/10 chance...

btw, on Halloween the chance is 1/2 (http://dragcave wikia com/wiki/Zombie_Dragons)

edit: oh I forget this link won't work dry.gif

Edited by rbb115

"I, Christmawolf/lome518 (scroll name), resolve from killing dragons

But I have been biting vamp eggs for gifts, and sometimes Earthquake goes wrong. I can't stop biting, but I'll try to limit the amount of times I use Earthquake. I can assure you that I won't kill needlessly, though. ^.^

"I, RuthlessWolves, resolve from killing dragons

I've only killed one dragon before, and that was on my first day of dc.

"I,jovana97, resolve from killing dragons

"I, Zeke256, resolve from killing dragons

I'd be more inclined to sign this.... but there are a few reasons not to:

* In order for me to get a complete scroll, I needed to mass kill on Halloween to get some Zombies.

* In order for me to get a neglected dragon, some of my eggs might die.

* You (the OP) make it sound like the dragons are human, which I loathe.

Cute idea, but I doubt anyone who wants all of the dragons are going to be able to sign this.

I can't help but agree with you. I've never gone on a mass killing spree and have only "accidently" killed an egg by earthquake (once and never again as it it a pretty much useless BSA unless you're willing to go high risk) and my vamps all fifty six of them have had their share of "kills". I too will, at some point, be trying for a zombie or to work a neglected into my program. They are pixels after all and not sentient beings which, apparently, the point of that is somehow being missed along the way. My theory in playing the game is live and let live and leave it at that.

I'd be more inclined to sign this.... but there are a few reasons not to:

* In order for me to get a complete scroll, I needed to mass kill on Halloween to get some Zombies.

* In order for me to get a neglected dragon, some of my eggs might die.

* You (the OP) make it sound like the dragons are human, which I loathe.

Cute idea, but I doubt anyone who wants all of the dragons are going to be able to sign this.

Do vampire bites count? If they don't, I'd love to be part of this...

I am trying to reach a goal of 31 vampires.

Skinst...are you one of those people who think animals can't think or that they don't have feelings? mad.gif

"I, Pfeifferpack, resolve from killing dragons

They are virtual but they are my babies! Wouldn't think of killing any of them and feel bad when those that were force adopted were left to die by others sad.gif

Not counting my few vampires but I don't look on that as killing.....just transforming LOL.

Edited by pfeifferpack

Skinst...are you one of those people who think animals can't think or that they don't have feelings? mad.gif

I can honestly and safely say that these pixels do not have feelings, even though animals and real beings do.

If not for those points I would also sign, but I want my zombies and hopefully a neglected eventually.

I can honestly and safely say that these pixels do not have feelings, even though animals and real beings do.

If not for those points I would also sign, but I want my zombies and hopefully a neglected eventually.

I am aware that they don't have feelings. Just Skinst made it sound like animals don't have feelings, which I loath.

I am aware that they don't have feelings.  Just Skinst made it sound like animals don't have feelings, which I loath.

Exactly where did she say this?

I don't see anything to this effect.

:\

Dragons do not have feelings as they aren't real, but I don't see any allusion to real animals there...

Edited by Pink

Now, about bred eggs/hatchlings: If it has been bred by two dragons on your scroll and you kill it, how would that make the parents feel? Like you killing a newborn baby?

lol...this is why I could never sign anything like this. Ah well. Good luck to you all who do wink.gif

I can't be sure what to make of this. Much like the "save <x> breed" threads, its a good idea.

That being said- I won't sign this because of one little phrase.

Some people actually kill rares for FUN.

That's their choice. Its a game. Please don't turn what is an otherwise cute roleplaying idea into one of these crusades. I have a few rares. If I go on a crazed rampage and feel like killing my gold beacuse it won't breed AGAIN and its inbred and its a pain in my neck, well, that's my choice. I've only killed 1 dragon (for my adorable zombie) but I can't go for this just because of that sentence. Good luck though.

Indeed, and even on Halloween in is a 1/10 chance...and I don't think you can make a Zombie on any other day than Halloween...sooo what is he trying to do now...aside from wasting dragons that is xd.png

(stupid spellcheck switching my words. <.< I'm watching you)

A couple releases ago someone commented on the release thread that they had killed an Earth dragon after a failquake, and then felt bad so they revived it... and got a zombie instead. This was in spring. So it can happen. I think it would be pretty cool to have a non-Halloween zombie myself. The chances are roughly 1/100, so it might take a year or two, but some of us have been around that long!

Re: the rare thing. If someone kills a rare it doesn't make them more rare. It's not like killing an endangered species. All that will happen is that the cave will produce another egg of that type, either one that someone bred or a drop at the cave entrance.

I won't be signing the oath but I respect everyone who does and I hope you all have a fun time playing the game.

Edited by platedlizard

The intention of this oath seems unclear to me:

"... so that the dragon population will grow" implies that the point of not killing is to increase the dragon population - the size of which has no effect on anything, not even if you draw a link to real life. That gives the oath no purpose.

+ objection by skinst, complete agreement with the 3rd line.