Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

Penicillin, Z-pac, codeine, cats, red spices, and I am lactose intolerant.

I think I'm allergic to soy? Can't be entirely sure, but I've been eating a lot of it and today I just woke up feeling sick sad.gif

i'm lactose intolerant (ho boy)

i also have an allergy to mosquito bites, ragweed, and sulfates (what is in normal people shampoo and body washes)

I've grown more and more intolerant to raw bananas. I can't even have a banana nut muffin without symptoms now. sad.gif

Pollen mostly, but I also have a really bad allergic reaction to spider and mosquito bites

I'm allergic to bees, and one of the chemicals in cigarettes. I don't know which one, as there are over 4000, but if I breathe in cigarette smoke, the capillaries in my lungs start bursting and I cough up blood :)

Tylenol, NSAIDs (like Ibuprofen), cats (I still have cats, though, I take Zyrtec).

I'm allergic to cipro, and I have weird reactions to the following:

-mayo, but not any of its ingredients separately? it also applies to things mayo is in, like ranch. it's not really an "allergy," per se... my throat/nose just react badly to it.

-the sun?? gives me a horrible reaction. the term "sun allergy" can mean a bunch of different things from getting sun poisoning to what i have, which is a horrible skin issue with being in the sun.

-cigarette smoke. my ears and partially my sinuses are destroyed from living with a smoker, despite the fact that i have bad reactions to it.

Edited by Alrexwolf

Allergies run in my family. I'm allergic to everything with fur, most of the trees, flowers, birds, and dust and mold. The worst by far though are the things that trigger my migraines. If I mix chocolate and peanut products, I get a migraine almost instantly. One bite of a Reeces would have me flat on my back in a dark room within 15 minutes and throwing up in an hour. I also can't have certain artificial sweeteners, mostly Aspartame. It gives me a headache that lasts until it clears my system a couple of days later.  

I'm allergic to Penicillin (at least I used to be when I was a baby. Broke out in hives and I have a medical alert bracelet for it. But our doctor won't send me to allergy tests to see if it got worse or if i'm not allergic anymore), Cats, Dogs, Dust, Hay, Pollen, Fur/Dander I guess would be the reason for animals lol. And I'm gonna be getting a kitten soon hahaha but the allergy is that of Hay-fever when at it's worst but lived with cats before.

Not absolutely confirmed by doctor, but my reaction is enough to more than likely be an allergy -  Pine Sol (or products like pinesol (pine oil) )rapid gumming of throat and even if  I am in one shop and someone is using it in the shop next door, I get a reaction. The more exposure/longer, the worse it is for me.

Peanuts and peanut butter, but not necessarily peanut oil? I know things fried in peanut oil don't give me a reaction, but everything else with peanuts does. And it's not life-threatening, thankfully- it just gives me hives on the inside of my throat if I eat any. Which is gross, but so are peanuts, so it works out for me.

I think I am developing an intolerance to bananas.  It isn't too bad, but if I eat a banana, my stomach almost instantly reacts.  At the moment it isn't anything more than mild nausea.

In the nasal allergy categories, I am definitely allergic to ragweed, and something else in the springtime.  I really need to get re-tested.

Allergic to Penicillin, dander (I got a kitten too HAHAHAHA IMMA DIE FOR A FEW WEEKS TIL i DEVELOP SOME IMMUNITY TO HER), pollen/grass, fresh fruit or veggies...something in them make my lips and mouth itchy and sometimes make my throat get lumpy so it's hard to swallow but never closes over it's something that goes away when they are cooked, Hay cause I get hayfever around barns etc

Me, and one of my two best friends are both allergic to penicillin, and that's it. The other one of my best friends is pretty much allergic to everything, it seems.

Not an allergy exactly, but back in June I found out the hard way that too much cough medicine plus Geodone equals complete shut-down. I was in the hospital for 19 days and there was a point when it wasn't certain I would pull out of it. Just because I took a little too much cough medicine while on Geodone.

I'm allergic to anything with fur! I'm a huge animal lover, so its a bit of a curse haha....

I am allergic against EVERYTHING that flies in the air... every. single. pollen. Summer is torture for me :^)

Well grass pollen are the worst tho. I can't amke any sort of sports in summer outside and my eyes start hurting and crying :c

Well i take Citirizin, some anti-allergic stuff and it's fine with this :3