Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

Pizza with clam topping, which makes absolutely no sense because I can eat both separate and be fine.

Gluten, like wheat, barley and rye. Completely stinks, can't have normal bread or anything.

Cherries and other stone fruits (severe respiratory distress); apples, avocados, and carrots (which I eat anyway because they are delicious and {expletive deleted} the itching); erythromycin; dogs; and pollen (especially oak and mountain cedar).

What I am allergic to? Stupid people I haven't found anything I'm allergic to except maybe pollen, and hopefully it will stay that way. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Bunnybrine

alot.png

Bell peppers

Bananas

white sweet potatoes

Shrimp

lobster

Pollen

Bleach ( severe )

Tylenol

Penicillin

Morphine

Wasps, ants, ie stinging critters.

Mussles, some random medicine ingredients, grass, pollen, and cats.

And we have two long haired cats.

//groans.

Oh. Also perfumes. And I'm lactose intolerant, which is always great.

Edited by birdzgoboom

fish/shellfish (deadly allergic)

eggs (like scrambled eggs and stuff not cake)

fabreeze

Bee and wasp stings. Coconut, and I might be allergic to cherries, but I'm not sure about that last one.

Also not sure if this is considered being allergic, but there are certain smells that will give me an instant headache.

Penicillin as of now. Gonna develop lactose intolerance later on though, it runs in the family.

Stupidity. Also, raw bananas. They just make my throat itch. I made banana bread tho and was fine.

Pollen... I live in a somewhat rural area, and it's currently spring. FML

Edited by Brotato

Bee stings, I have an anaphylactic reaction.

Bermuda grass, followed by foxtails are the worst for my allergies, but I get hives from dill pickles too.

Everything else, I'm pretty good. I use to live in suburban areas where many of the neighbors had bermuda grass lawns, and my allergies were horrible. Lots of the 'mow and blow' guys too, throwing all the bermuda seeds and pollen into the air. Now, there's hay, wind and all sorts of animals but almost no bermuda grass, and my allergies are no problem unless foxtails are around. smile.gif

Pollen (like most people), mild lactose intolerance (I can have milk, but heavy creams make my stomach upset).

I also can't take any NSAIDs (Non-Steriodal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, like Advil or Aspirin) due to kidney disease my family as.

Fur/lint/dust...anything remotely hairy. It's weird and annoying, and thus my plushie collection is minimal dry.gif

dragging this zombie up.

Start off, I am lactose intolerant - a recent occurance. I appear to have an unconfirmed allergy to Pinesol and a variety of other cleaners.

I am a cook and I see allergies daily come up... but today gave us the worst list to deal with in a restaurant.

I had just said yesterday, in regards to a meme, that it was not the worst list... I cannot post the meme as it has language censored by forums. What is ironic is not 17 hours later I get the worst list I have ever seen.. Not including the name of the person, which is written on the copy I have, but here goes the cannot eat list from hell...

Gluten - wheat, rye, oats and barley.

Dairy - all animal sourced butter, cheese, milk, lactose, whey and casein.

Corn - all products made fr om corn

Pork - ham, bacon, all cuts of pork.

Orange or grapefruit or Strawberries

Deadly Nightshade group - All melons, potatoes, red/green/yellow peppers, tomatoes or eggplant.

Caffine

Peanuts - the only nut not tolerated.

Mushrooms

Alcohol - red and white wine, spirits and beer.

Artificial Sweeteners

Bakers Yeast

Canola and Corn Oils

artificial colours

MSG

I could not enjoy life if I could not eat half of what is on this list. I love my coffee, I enjoy drinking wines or craft brews. I adore mushrooms, bread... gods breads are beautiful. The only thing here i could live without is Peanuts and MSG.

We did find something in the end... I can't imagine with that many allergies/intolerance, that life is very pleasurable... I mean food is exciting. I feel sad for this person.

Well that sure cuts a lot of food out of your life, Star. D:

~

My asthma's been getting worse, so I went for allergy testing a few months ago. I knew I was allergic to cats and pollen from when I got tested when I was four (and developed asthma), but apparently I'm also allergic to dogs and horses. The doc asked me if I'd ever had trouble around horses and I was totally confused because I had no idea. It sure explains a lot, though, lol. I'm mostly allergic to about 99% of all the grass types that live here, though. I tested as "very highly" allergic to all of those. xP

Ouch.

Like Sock, I'm allergic to cats and horses. I'm also allergic to some type of pollen - I get hay fever during the Californian spring. Not too bad, but the runny nose is annoying.

However, the animal allergies are worse than the hay fever. My eyes are constantly itching and streaming tears and my nose gets clogged up and runny if I so much as touch someone who's touched a cat or horse without washing their hands or I touch a door knob at the local shelter... The cat allergy was discovered when I was very little and my parents were visiting a friend. The horse allergy? Later, when my parents were vising yet another friend. The sad bit is I used to like horses and want my own. Cat allergies turned out to be a problem when some relatives suddenly decided to get a cat. Now I can't even stay in their house for very long. It's a bit embarassing because they're my sister's favourite cousins.

Carrots make me itch and recently I'v developed a sensitivity to motor oil. It makes me break out in hives and it wouldn't be so bad if i wasn't a mechanic.

I'm not completely sure but I think I have some degree of an allergy to dairy.

Sometimes I feel sick when I eat it, sometimes I don't. It's weird ;/

I'm allergic to some hot spice used in mexican food. I think it's chili or some other pepper but it really doesn't affect my life that much. If I eat Mexican food my lips swell and I get this superb (not) lining on my lips.. The redness and swelling lasts usually for a day or two. One time it lasted for a week. It was so embarrassing! xd.png

I also get itch if I use most fabric softeners. So I just don't use any. Problem solved.

I sure am glad I don't have any really limiting allergy. It would be really tough to be allergic to milk (not just lactose intolerance) or to have coeliac disease (not really an allergy). I live on milk, bread and pasta!