Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

Rubber gloves. So I don't use it when washing dishes.

Maybe I have whole latex allergy.

Edited by kjym16

I don't think I am allergic to anything but sometimes my skin gets a reaction to nothing and it becomes hot and red in some spots, most of the time my arm. don't know why.

Allergic to Mango - which really stinks as I have a big beautiful mango tree in the back yard, that drops fruit every year. I have to avoid that section of the yard... just the sap from a fallen leaf will give me a rash.

Rubber gloves. So I don't use it when washing dishes.

Maybe I have whole latex allergy.

Rubber gloves don't bother irritate my skin, but latex band aids do.

Leech bites, which is ironic given I own and feed bloodsucking leeches. Can't let them feed to long or I risk DEATH. A few minutes at a time is fine though.

Not exactly an allergy, but...when I changed my diet recently (been eating differently for a month now), I got a strange rash in different areas along my back, arms and chest. It's gone away now, and read up on it a little to find out it's pretty normal when making such a lifestyle change. I was most certainly relieved to hear that, since I'm currently not allergic to anything (save large amounts of dust) and I surely enough didn't want to develop any sort of allergy at this point!

Penicillin.

Probably cats (still can't resist petting them).

the only anxiety medication that actually helped.

////is a bitter bird

Edited by pikachu59013

Used to think I wasn't allergic to anything but a few medications, then went to the allergist and discovered I'm essentially allergic to everything except food. So, yay for being able to eat anything? Not so yay for living on a farm and being allergic to every plant, animal, and fungus around tho haha

Edited by dragonwinxzodiac

I'm allergic to certain pollen, most perfumes and colognes, anything pine scented, or anything that has cinnamon in it.

Cinnamon is my worst one. If I consume it, My throat swells a bit and it makes it difficult to swallow. I also instantaneously get congested.

I don't know if it counts as allergic,but I get really bad stomach aches after drinking apple juice. My Mum said she couldn't drink apple juice either when she was pregnant with me.

Corn - Throat congestion and itchy. Stomach burns, erratic heat beat, heart burn.

Oats - Stomach burns and instantly expelled OUT of body

Wheat intolerant causing joint pain and erratic heart beat if to much is ate or ingested

Penicillin, dust mites, tree pollen and melon - the sad thing is, I love melon sad.gif

Dust, most grass and tree pollen found in my part of the country, I also have a mild skin allergy to a chemical in certain deodorants and detergents.

Kippers (honest to god). I also have an intolerance to caffeine. And I have coeliac disease so gluten is a big no.

Cat dander. Not that it's stopped me from adopting a cat.

Cat dander, pretty sure guinea pigs. Which is fantastic considering I work in a pet store 8)

The big one I discovered only recently is peanuts. Not a fun experience.

Just learned I'm allergic to fresh garlic. =o

Anddd you may be a vampire =o

I am allergic to nothing I know of, but some mosquito bites really cause me some bad allergic reactions. Not really an allergy though, they just take longer to heal :3

Turns out I'm allergic to , or have really bad reactions with, certain depression/anxiety meds. That is *not* a fun thing to discover when you're already so deep into depression. Prozac makes me hallucinate, Cetirizine puts me in a weird fog where I can't move at all, and Lamictal gives me really bad rashes along with trouble breathing.

Cats and dogs. I don't care so much about dogs, but being allergic to cats is quite sad for me :c