TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

zOMG NEW EGGS! biggrin.gif

But the forum and the cave seem to be lagging terribly...

The new eggs are pretty! But man, I'm so locked! I have to wait almost two days and I don't want to drop anything. xd.png

Luck to everyone else that can catch right now!

Ohnoes! Now eggs when I'm meggalocked with linage babies!

oh well, Ill catch 'em soon enough

Haa, I lied. I abandoned an egg and hatchling so I can try and catch one of each... Caught a brightly colored one, working on the sea one.

Happy Independence Day, Americans! Happy Sunday, everyone else. xd.png

And thanks TJ and spriters. :3

Here I am trying to think of what I need to complete my collection when a new release comes out. Talk about timing.

Just can't get any of the two. I think that I shall wait a few days and then try again..

Is that...Is that the Spitfire I see?

/crosses fingers

Now I can't wait to see them hatch! I think I kinda recognize the other egg as well...in which case I hope it's what I think it is!

Here I am trying to think of what I need to complete my collection when a new release comes out. Talk about timing.

I've kind of given up on ever completing my scroll tongue.gif

user posted image i did not even sort in and name all the other new dragons!! but i catched the brandnew already! cool.gif thanks a lot, TJ and Spriters! i'm very curious, how they will look like!

I've kind of given up on ever completing my scroll tongue.gif

I really should. Actually I was considering trying to breed some gold and silver eggs and then giving them away for something to do with my scroll.

I guess I'll be doing that one later. : D

*throws away some of her eggs*

UNLOCKED! i want the new ones :3

Edited by Silvaerie

WOOT . New eggs! Thanks TJ! biggrin.gif & What a coincidence, two of my hatchies just matured... my scroll is unlocked now! YOUPII! -does happy dance- xd.png

Got the one with markings on it!!! :yaaaayy: laugh.gif Does anybody know how they will look like when they mature? huh.gif

Thanks so much TJ, locked at the moment but really looking forward to collecting them soon.