TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

Is this an Independence Day release or will these eggs keep falling in the cave.....the timing of the release makes me wonder.

If they were limited in any way, you would know it from the TJ's post. He always informs whether the release is temporary or permanent.

Well I dont know about always informing.

I recall previous releases where the duration was not certain.

Yay for a new release! I was surprised when I decided to stalk the AP and noticed the flood of eggs in there. Since it had been pretty empty the majority of the time I was on in the past few days I decided to come to the forums to see if there had been a release. And of course my suspicions were correct. After all nothing seems to be able to fill up the AP faster than the release of new dragons. And best of all I have room for to catch at least two of the new eggs at the moment!

Thank you much, TJ~

Caught the sea egg in the last hourly drop and caught the brightly-colored markings on in the five minute drop.

I was surprised by the full AP as well. ^ ^;;

Caught 2 of the brightly colored new eggs. biggrin.gif

Spaz-clicked on a Dawn/dusk. xd.png

Refuse to abandon my fourth egg, which is a summon. cool.gif

can any 1 help me to catch new egg i got vary slow net and 2 month baby that want me to hold her all the time xd.png pm me plz

can any 1 help me to catch new egg i got vary slow net and 2 month baby that want me to hold her all the time xd.png pm me plz

PMed you.

WOOT! I woke up and saw a 'brightly colored markings' and was like, Where'd you come from? You weren't there before... are you new? so I came here after I caught it, turns out I was right.

But one question, how long does this release go? or is it just for today?

The only unpleasant surprise was the initiation of another shared description, this with a particularly sought-after and hard-to-obtain uncommon, and especially if this new one is a common, I'm concerned that a lot of hurt spriter feelings have been virtually ensured as the new sprite with that description seems likely to become routinely cursed for not being something else that somebody wanted at that time...

QFT! I am very unhappy about this as well. CB striped eggs were almost impossible to find already, but at least when you saw one, you knew! Now it is going to be a whole new level of frustration and scroll lock in hopes of getting one.

I am already hating the new bright marking egg and I haven't even seen the sprite yet. CB Stripes were hard enough to catch without this new egg. I don't mind having CB commons share a description, but with something as rare as CB Stripes, it's like mocking us CB collectors. Seriously. I know for sure I'm gonna raise an army of Pebbles and quakekill the silly things to unlock till I get my last 4 Stripes. >_>

Edited by Trope

But one question, how long does this release go? or is it just for today?

I think it's the same as it was with the last release. They'll gradually become rarer in the Cave, until eventually they'll drop as all the other eggs.

I was smart this time and remembered to stay unlocked. : D

Thanks TJ!

*wakes up bleary-eyed, opens up internet, and sees and egg saying 'this egg reminds you of the sea.'*

huh.gif What, wha?? I thought they just released- *races to the forums as fast as possible* blink.gif Already....? biggrin.gif W00T!!! *starts trying to nab two of each*

Same here

When I woke up I decided to try later and catch any of them and now the cave is soooo full of people that it's impossible so.. well... Good things come to those who wait...

smile.gif

When I woke up I decided to try later and catch any of them and now the cave is soooo full of people that it's impossible so.. well... Good things come to those who wait...

That's why I always get new eggs a day later. I found out it's easier and better this way (unless, of course, they're holiday eggs and the drop only lasts one day).

So these are permanent right? Anyways, yay for new eggies. <3 *runs off to stalk the cave o-o*

as for the debate on the shared stripe description, I don't mind it. There's a few who have shared descriptions and that's what makes the game harder. Otherwise we'd have all the dragons and nothing to do. smile.gif

I had a feeling there was going to be a new release soon. Though I wish there would have been more warning so I could time getting my scroll unlocked without dumping eggs...

YIPPEE!

Thanks, TJ.

BTW, Dragonhatchling, I love the Frill in your siggie. wub.gif

Edited by Alexis_Wingstar

Thanks TJ! :3

I prefer the bright markings egg, but i guess i want at least one male and one female of both breeds, even if they were ugly or something. So i grapped and influenced three eggs already and now i'll be scroll-locked until tomorrow.

..think they were amazingly easy to get btw! o-o'