TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

Sweet. (:

I got one of each quite fast and now my scroll is locked. x'd

YAY for new eggs! Thanks to all spriters and to TJ for keeping us busy at this hot sunday (at least that is what we have here in Germany).

I already love the one that reminds me of the sea as I LOVE the sea (although I live far far away from anything that is sea).

Good luck to all those still hunting for some! I caught me one of each and now have to wait a few days to get unlocked as I won`t give away my CB summer eggies.

I've managed to snag 3 of the Sea's and 1 brightly marked egg! smile.gif I'll probably release one of the sea egg's though...I'd really like two of each! Will these be common egg's? If so, I'll just keep them and snag more later! Oh, thanks so much to all the awesome artist's! Brilliant! biggrin.gif (I thanked TJ in an earlier post!) lol

**point's up** I don't think TJ's eggs die, no matter how soft they get! At the last release, all of his egg's were soft, and they were fine! smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

(Arimermaid @ Jul 3 2010, 11:13 PM)

Agreed! I think is the least stressful release I've ever been apart of.  Now I can sleep peacefully ...

Same here xd.png

Me: *gets on DC sees new eggs* .... *click* got it *click* got the other one....wow Oo

Best timing ever

DOH! quoted wrong post before......

me too! though the sea eggs have been elusive*, i got two of the 'bright colored' eggs right away. smile.gif

it is great timing for me too. i'm fairly well caught up with the last two releases & had *just* finished freezing a batch of hatchies (freeing up the old papyrus) when i came over to hunt eggs & found new ones! Squee!

*just grabbed two sea eggs almost within moments of each other at the last hour drop (4 A.M. USA Pacific time.) this after a moment of sheer panic when my browser froze right before the hour turned & i didn't think i could reboot it in time! laugh.gif

both eggs are lovely, and i can't wait to see how they turn out. now to go influence & incubate...hope i have some pinks & reds open.

thanks TJ! i'm really liking these small but fairly frequent new releases! :-)

Edited by butcherbaby

Got two of the sea eggs. Will try for the bright markings in 9 hours when my other two eggs hatch. wink.gif

Managed to snag two of each of these new ones smile.gif I only wish I had more pink dragons. I only have two, and I have already used the influence, so I just have to hope for some luck with these new ones

Mrrrh. Yay, new eggs.

The 'reminds you of sea' one, I think I've seen it before...but I can't remember.

Not that I'll be able to catch any for a while. I'm on holiday, so can only get the computer for about twenty minutes at a time.

Wow, just went on to check the hourly Cave Drop and these guys popped up! Thanks TJ, already have 1 Sea egg, off to get a pair of each. ;D

Since TJ only posted two of each, does that mean that we won't have different sprites for male and female? Not that it bothers me, just wondering.

Oh? A new release already?

I suppose it is a good thing I have a spare slot to spare then.

One egg has a description that is nearly identical to the stripes as well... how peculiar.

It's not nearly identical it is identical. I think we have a new color of stripe. biggrin.gif (or someone decided to use the same description and confuse us when we're hunting for CBs. >.>)

The way this worked out for me was unbelievable.

I'd been up all the previous night and day, yet I woke up after an early start on 3 hours of sleep, at around 11:30 at night my time, and got up to check my dragons.

I had a PM from Sir Barton considerately mentioning the Release, which I doubt I'd have otherwise noticed in time.

I'd been locked previously with a killed Vamp Bite which had cleared up just prior, at the same time as a hatchie had grown up and an egg hatched.

Plus I had a dragon that I actually could drop, so 3 egg spaces all ready just at that time, darned lucky because I have to catch the new ones during a Flood, using the frantic click/hammer refresh method, if I'm to have any chance at all.

I got one egg in each of 3 Drops, no Seas yet, but oh, well.

The only unpleasant surprise was the initiation of another shared description, this with a particularly sought-after and hard-to-obtain uncommon, and especially if this new one is a common, I'm concerned that a lot of hurt spriter feelings have been virtually ensured as the new sprite with that description seems likely to become routinely cursed for not being something else that somebody wanted at that time...

ΟΜG new release! i was like ":o" when i joined IRC and i was told about the new eggs! Fortunately i got 3 new eggs(on the 5min drop) biggrin.gif and i'm locked tongue.gif i'm so happy biggrin.gif

Edited by funofmetalmusic

horay i'm not scroll locked for once ^__^

i have a hatchling and 2 eggs in the big hole, but even if the eggs hatch i can still pick up eggs

i think i know what these are, but i'm not going to ruin it for anyone

Is this an Independence Day release or will these eggs keep falling in the cave.....the timing of the release makes me wonder.