TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

Gah, and I'm super-locked! Oh well, I shall exercise a little patience, given how hard it is to breed stuff right now. *whistles* "Here Patience! Here girl! You wanna go for a walk, don't you? Yes you DO!"

Also, another shared description? I love new eggs, but this is *headdesk*.

Wow thank you TJ! I try to catch the new eggs... but the DC is lagging. sad.gif

Just when I locked myself with 4 hatchies / 5 eggs... =/

But I'm glad that those weren't needed this much, so I just abandoned them.

Got two of the bright markings egg so far~

I love how everyone's dropping stuff tongue.gif

If I were unlocked I'd be hunting the AP instead of the cave right now.

I actually managed to get one of each! O.O i don't think i've ever managed to get new releases when they've just dropped, usually i'll have to wait a few days, or put my hopes to trading... true, there were only 200ish people in the cave so it wasn't terribly crowded, but my internet isn't very fast so i usually can't catch anything tongue.gif

awesome! biggrin.gif I am so happy!

I can't wait 'till the eggs hatch! This will be the first time I get newly-released eggs early, and help them grow up!

I almost missed this, lol! Just woke up, looked at the cave and noticed that there were no eggs in the cave but didn't think anything of it, went to my scroll to look at my one egg, and then I went to the cave again and saw a description I never saw before. Immediately started to catch eggs and went to the forum afterwards to read up on the new eggs. *g*

Luckily I wasn't scroll locked at all because it was too hot in the past days to spend time at the computer! Just had one egg that I won't abandon because it's part of my lineage project. smile.gif

But somehow I managed to catch two sea eggs and one of the eggs with the bright markings on them. Hope my lineage egg will hatch quickly so that I can catch another one of those that share a description with the eggs of the stripes dragons. Then again, haven't seen those eggs at all in the cave in past weeks.

Does anyone know why TJ didn't post a pic of the new eggs in the first post like he used to? I just see a blank post. Or is it just my browser being annoying again? biggrin.gif

ETA: Forget it, it was my browser. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Arlessiar

I woke up, came on here...and BAM! New eggs! ohmy.gif Awesome! Thanks once again, TJ! biggrin.gif

huh.gif noticed that tj only post 2 eggs of each kind

does it means there will be no gender differences of the new releases?

got two of each~

now to sit on them and wait for them to hatch! *goes to knit little dragon socks*

YAY! I managed to get two sea eggs and one with the bright markings! I can't wait to see what they look like when they're all grown up.

Only got one of each, but now I'm locked again, so there haven't been more slots anyway. Can't wait to see what they look like.

And there theme fits perfectly to the weather here, can't go outside because it's way to hot cool.gif

edited: typos

Edited by ulki

Caught a Sea egg. I'm almost locked on account of a reflexoclick on a Neotropical, which I'm going to abandon when the 5 hours have elapsed.

But very happy to have caught one in its initial drop. Pretty sure it's going to be okayed for two lineages I'm in, Fifth Element and Patriotic. And yes, I'm really excited to see what comes out of it and what it turns into! smile.gif

Meh.

Won't be able to catch anything until later, but still... Maybe it would be more profitable to catch from the AP?

>:]

I don't really like the sea one, so I'm not getting it.

Brightly coloured (someone said the name already, can we just use it?) are lovely, been hoping to see them released for ages *dances*. Though I don't like the description. Stripes were hard almost impossible to get anyway. Tbh I think the same description thing got really old really fast.

I won't be unlocked until late tomorrow, but that's a good thing. At least I'll have a better chance at getting the eggs. And uh, here it hasn't been hot for the last three weeks or so, it's constantly raining. Thank you, TJ!

Lol xd.png I'm always locked when new eggs are release lol. Luckily I'm patient ^^