TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

Record time catching on a new release, for me. biggrin.gif Got two of each. Yes!

Agreed! I think is the least stressful release I've ever been apart of. biggrin.gif Now I can sleep peacefully ... tongue.gif

They both drop in the cave! wink.gif I got one of each and now I'm contentedly scroll locked. biggrin.gif

Yeah, I realize that now...I know when I posted, they weren't in the cave drops yet.

Yeah, I realize that now...I know when I posted, they weren't in the cave drops yet.

Ya, I was worried about that to. tongue.gif But luckily they started dropping within a few minutes of your post. wink.gif

Caught one of each and I'm now locked (I refuse to abandon my 4th gen dorkface or my forth gen thuwed).

Anyone know if these are Independence Day eggs only? Or will they be around permanently?

Sorry to be the first of no doubt dozens to ask. smile.gif

Anyone know if these are Independence Day eggs only? Or will they be around permanently?

Sorry to be the first of no doubt dozens to ask. smile.gif

I think that they'll be permanent ... unsure.gif

o.o New eggs already? Wow.

And I just scroll locked myself yesterday. >.> Oi.

I unlock in 4 hours! Gah!

WOOT! TOPPAGE OF PAGE 3!

Edited by Kanaye

Yay, I just unlocked and wanted to hunt and found myself with new eggs..LOL

got one of each.

I was wondering why none of the new eggs were in the hatcheries...then I realized that this was posted only 20 minutes ago. tongue.gif

Thanks TJ!

sweet I caught one of the brown and blues

such a pretty colored egg, can't wait to see what it is

(wait wasn't I supposed to be taking a break from DC?)

Edited by Akrona

Have one of each. Had to freeze a CB horse that I didn't want to, but oh well. :3

This is easily the fastest I've ever caught a set of the new releases. They look fun. Thanks TJ!

And remember, new releases bring tons of fansite traffic. Keep an eye on your new eggies.