TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

My scroll is LOCK. I think my 4 hatchies don't want to be adult yet. I want to have the new Egg.. sad.gif

Darn, new eggs arive and I have the luck of having the cave blocked by all of the dumped eggs mad.gif

THANK YOU TJ for the new release. I've had nothing else to do except wait for new eggies! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

New dragons... makes me very happy on this hot & sunny day! I'm very locked now with 2 brights, 1 sea, 2 cb water, 1 cb magi and also my beautiful 5th even gen gold.. W00t.!!! laugh.gif

Thanks TJ. smile.gif

Darn, new eggs arive and I have the luck of having the cave blocked by all of the dumped eggs mad.gif

Are you sure the cave is blocked or just that there are no eggs? The cave always runs out of eggs very quickly during a new release.

Are you sure the cave is blocked or just that there are no eggs? The cave always runs out of eggs very quickly during a new release.

The cave run outs of eggs..

SIGH! But I can't get new eggs. My scroll is locked sad.gif

Nice eggs - were abel to grab 2 of each *dances*

But my breedings of gold and silver failed today....

Thanks TJ and Spiriters for this nice eggies and the surpirse today.

Edited by Sitamun

No it isn't blocked. The blocking is turned off for new releases. Look carefully at the message. It is just that there are no eggs left. They go very quickly. You need to be around right at the hour to catch the hourly drop. The 5 minute drops go by so quickly that you may never see them.

Thank you TJ for mentioning it on twitter!

Caught two of each, now to see if I have enough influences available...

The eggs are really pretty and the sea one does remind me of the sea biggrin.gif

For the brightly colored markings description... I don't mind it, maybe it makes a few CB Stripes go to people with slower connections. But I suspect there is going to be a/a few hurt spriter/s when people start to rant and rave...

It's not blocked only for you, you know. laugh.gif

This happens every time there's a new release. It goes w/ the territory. At least it seems TJ made it so that it won't be blocked whenever the releases go for each hour and on the five minute marks.

ninja.gif 'd xd.png

Edited by Alexis_Wingstar

2 sea eggs and 1 with brightly colored markings..tongue.gif (and a chicken egg I'm not going to drop..) *is happy*

Wait they run out?

Darn that must be it, however the AP is full? MAybe it is really blocked?

I need my hatchies to become adults now. So I can hunt for that new eggs . Anybody can suggest what I'm going to do to make them adults this time?

I got one of each of the new ones. =D And am now locked with them, plus a Nebula and a Glory egg. I had to abandon an egg to make room for the new Brightly Colored, but it was a Shallow Water so I'm sure it went to somebody who wanted it. ^^

So I'm out now. One less person at the cave front. ^^

I'm locked for 9 hours - than I can start hunting - maybe by then it will have calmed down a bit?? Nahhhh! lol!

Thanks TJ and Spriters - I was just starting to get bored, now I'm all geared up again!

Was wondering why there were no eggs at the front. Awesome new eggs, already got one of each smile.gif.

Thanks TJ! I managed to get one sea before I was locked, hopefully later tonight I'll be unlocked so I can get the other. ^^

*twitches* First thing I wake up to.... mayhem in the cave. Darn.

YESH!!!!!!!!!! *Happy Dance!* This is turning out to be the best Fourth of July EVER for me!!!!!!! And I'm not scroll-locked either!!! The one thing that bugs me is all these new egg realeses, one right after the other. huh.gif

Got one of each (all I had room for) so I'm locked and out, one less person you have to worry about. Gah! It rhymed! xd.png